Word page layout view does not display pages

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

While in page view layout mode in Word 2008 I have a multi-page document consisting of a table.  The first page displays properly, however the second page is blank.  Viewing the document in draft mode will display the page.  Viewing the document in Word 2003 (for Windows) in page layout view also shows the document properly.
2
ReubenP

Word integration that works ?
Does anyone have a link to a good solution in creating word documents from CRM, i.e. quotes etc. A solution where maybe it's possible to create it with a button and at the same time get an activity attached to the oppertunity. Jack -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere. Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at f� 14509 spam-mails Betalende brugere f�r ikke denne besked i deres e-mails. Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her. Suggest you look at Mail merge from mscrmaddons. Other than that i...

Does Word have a command that compares to WordPerfect Advance?
I want to advance text to a specific position within the line that is independent of the number of characters that precedes it. Tab will not work as it measures from the preceding character. WordPerfect has a command: "Typesetting" "Advance" that I use for this. Is there a comparable command in MS Word? Word does have an Advance field, mostly for compatibility with documents imported from WordPerfect. If you use the \x switch, it will position the next character at the specified location. According to the help topic on the Advance field, the \x switch &qu...

Force a page break in code
I need to force a page break in the Detail_OnFormat Event when a value changes. How do I do that? Thanks, Bill Bill wrote: > I need to force a page break in the Detail_OnFormat > Event when a value changes. How do I do that? > > Thanks, > Bill Insert a PageBreak control from the ToolBox bar at the desired location. Even though such a control is never "visible" other than in design view they do still have a Visible property. That property effectively turns on and off the PageBreak so you can minipulate that in your code. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP...

Word 2007: word count wrong?
Hello, I have an issue with some .doc files when opening in Word 2007. In some cases the word count in the status bar is different of the word count of the "Word Count"- window (CTRL+SHIFT+G) or the word count in Word 2003 Example file: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=79595 Word 2007 (status bar) show 61019 words Word 2007 (Word count window) show 61010 words Word 2003 also show 61010 words This issue I have not with all documents, but only with some files and it seems that I have this problem only with .doc files but not with .docx files. (installed ve...

Menu Page
I'd like to make a menu page with buttons to jump between spreadsheets of a workbook. I will turn off the tabs at the bottom in order to do this, but I'm looking for code for my menu buttons to flip to each spreadsheet. Also to return to the menu from a specific spreadsheet, I'd like to use a right click to jump back to the menu. Can someone help me with this. I'm used to programming in MS Access, so programming in MS Excel is a new venture for me. Thanks, PC How about an alternative... Create that index worksheet and put hyperlinks to A1 of each sheet. And then put a hyp...

reserved words
why can reserved words be used in a table in excel and not in acess? am using 2007, tested importing a csv file from paypal to acess and protested at the field names. fianlly can anyone recommend tutorials on youtube as comprehensive as excel is fun? thanks for the trouble. ged. On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:00:01 -0800, stressed windows user <stressedwindowsuser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >why can reserved words be used in a table in excel and not in acess? am using >2007, tested importing a csv file from paypal to acess and protested at the >field names. fi...

Detect page change in PropertySheet?
Hi, I have a property sheet that is the parent of several property pages. If the user clicks a tab to change to another page, is there a way I can detect this (and possibly prevent the change) in the PropertySheet dialog? Does windows/MFC send any kind of message to the PropertySheet dialog? I looked at all of the over-rides and WM_ message, but cannot see anything. Thanks! Not directly. You can catch that in the CPropertyPage and relay the message to the CPropertySheet. (I know you are asking, why doesn't the CPropertySheet get the notificatio first? who knows!) AliR. "...

View as web page in OWA
in OWA 2002, i remember there is a feature "View as web page" on the right side of the email. in OWA 2003, after open the received email, such feature no longer there. Anyway to enable this feature? ...

Display Report Header/Footer
Can somebody please give me the telephone number of the smartass MS VP who came up with the bright idea for the Ribbon so that I can call her and have her tell me how to display the Report Header & Footer in a report? Obviously, I must be an idiot because I can't figure out how to do it with this simplied, intuitive, help-ya out m***** fu***** ribbon. Oh stupid me, its under 'ARRANGE'. How idiotic of me to think that it'd under 'DESIGN' since I'm 'designing' a report as opposed to 'arrangeing' a report. "microsoft"...

Page break preview & blue line
I using Excel 2003 In page break preview I have always do some thing wrong I'm just pull the blue line by using mouse all page was destroyed It there any tips to return the blue line to the Default pages size setting As far as I know the 'default' print area is all the data, and once you have changed the print area and saved the file you can not get it to go back to the previous setting. If you have problems with this or any other proceedure do try to remember to save your file before you do the awkward bit and then you can go back to the saved copy it it does not work. ...

How do I print only odd pages in Publisher and then only even page
I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the pages over and printing only even pages. No option is given that I can find in the print window. Help! Sarah Wright wrote: > I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do > duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the > pages over and printing only even pages. > > No option is given that I can find in the print window. > > Help! The duplex printing add-in can be found here (http://publisherm...

M2004 Won't Save Customized Toolbars / Home Page
Unable to find anything in archives or the UFAQ on this... My Money 2004 file recently stopped saving customized toolbars / home page. Any changes I make don't "stick". I've used super salvage, which supposedly found and corrected some errors, but the problem persists. Any ideas? Thanks. Try this (and it is in the UFAQ under a less specific topic at http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=153). Stop Money Express. Change your toolbar stuff. Exit Money. Restart Money. Restart Money Express. "Sock" <sock@wideopenwest.com> wrote in message news:8205f05b.04101407...

Word 2008 keeps crashing
I recently purchased a Macbook Pro and installed Office 2008. Whenever I type in Word or copy/paste from another document, I either get an error that says "Insufficient memory" or the application freezes and will not respond. Is there something I can do or just have to wait for an update? > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3285228210_9363962 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 2/7/08 10:37 AM, in article ee8c846.-1@web...

Add a blank page separator
How do I add a blank page automatically as a separator after every 15 pages when printing a document of 250 pages? Use a macro containing the following code to print the document: Dim i As Long Dim blank As Document For i = 1 To 240 Step 15 ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:=i, To:=i + 15 Set blank = Documents.Add With blank .PrintOut .Close wdDoNotSaveChanges End With Next i -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professio...

Viewing shared 2003 outlook calendar in 2007 Outlook
Shared calendars with colleagues who have 2003. I can see the calendar but not the info in the calendar. Nothing is provate marked from their side and is able to be seen by other 2003 users. is there a quick fix? ...

Word 2007 Error message
Hello, I'm currently using Works Suite 2006. I am attempting to intall the Word 2007 upgrade to no avail as I receiving the following error message: SET-UP ERROR D:\wordR.ww\osetup.DLL digital signature does not validate or is not present I would appreciate any advice and/or suggestions so that I can install Word 2007. Ciao, Jerry Sorry Jerry but this is Microsoft Access forum. You need to post this question to a different group to find any useful help. "Jerry T" <Jerry T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B45E64C3-D080-405E-9159-CB3E7F73AFFC@micr...

Help-- Having trouble opening Word & Entourage
I have to keep restarting my computer to be able to open Word or Entourage. The icons just bounce a little but won't open. I was getting a request from Entourage to rebuild the database which I did about 6 or 7 times. I got another warning which I ignored. I am on a MacBook Pro (Intel based). I am using office 2004. My Entourage database is 3.2 gb. I ran Disk Utilities a couple of times. I also had a problem a couple of times with FileMaker Pro but not sure if related. Thanks Christina On 22/8/06 20:01, in article 1156273266.788654.318170@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "...

Can I have spell check ignore errors and alert me to real words?
Instead of stopping on misspellings and skipping real words, is there a way to stop on correct spellings to find actual words in a bunch of gibberish? Sort of an "UNspell check". For example, pass over "JJKSXO" but show me "SPELL". No, there is no way of doing that regards, Peo Sjoblom "JenLynFish" wrote: > Instead of stopping on misspellings and skipping real words, is there a way > to stop on correct spellings to find actual words in a bunch of gibberish? > Sort of an "UNspell check". For example, pass over "JJKSX...

OWA Premium Client Not Displaying Correctly
Hello, I wonder whether anyone has seen this problem before because i would really appreciate any help on this one please. I have six Exchange 2003 servers in my organisation and there are two Exchange servers in three sites. Four of the Exchange servers are running Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003 [With Exchange SP1]. The front-end server is running Windows Server 2003 SP1 and Exchange Server 2003 SP2. Users with mailboxes on those four Back-End Exchange servers do not have any problems using OWA. The two Exchange servers on my site are using Windows Server 2003 SP1 with Exc...

How do I set up mixed page orientations in Publisher 2003?
I'm trying to create a duplex publication where one side is in portrait and the reverse is in landscape. I've tried looking in the halp and through all the menus but it seems that I can only have one or the other. Can anybody help? Publisher (any version) does not support this. The workaround most frequently offered is to design your landscape page, group the all the objects, then rotate 90 degrees. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "T. Mitchell"...