Uninstalling ALL Office products

We had 2003 and 2000 running on one computer fine.  Then, one day last month
2003 stopped working properly.  So, we uninstalled it, and then 2000 stopped
working properly.

We can not find the disks for the 2003 programs, but I have the disks for
2000.  I need to totally uninstall ALL Office products and updates, and start
over again.

How do I uninstall Word, Excel, and PowerPoint?  I don't want to lose Outlook.

See the reply to your previous post of the same question. Posting the same
message every 10 minutes does not make responses any quicker or any better.
Be patient & wait for replies even though it may take several hours. This is
a newsgroup, not a 'hotline' :-)

--
Regards |:>)
Bob Jones

"TigerLady" <TigerLady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We had 2003 and 2000 running on one computer fine.  Then, one day last
> month
> 2003 stopped working properly.  So, we uninstalled it, and then 2000
> stopped
> working properly.
>
> We can not find the disks for the 2003 programs, but I have the disks for
> 2000.  I need to totally uninstall ALL Office products and updates, and
> start
> over again.
>
> How do I uninstall Word, Excel, and PowerPoint?  I don't want to lose
> Outlook.

0
CyberTaz

CRM & Office 2007
Hello I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007 programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something about a rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS what I need, could you provide the link to the download site please? Thanks, S.R. Hi SR, There is nothing regarding office accounting 2007 sycronization in Rollup 2. And I dont think there is any built in sycronization tool from Microsoft for this purpose. There may be some addons from third parties like one of them is: http://gurangosoft.com/default.aspx Or you may ...

How zoom/increase font size of Office 2004 "Help" text?
Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components´┐Ż documents. How does one do this with the small-font text in Help? Respectfully, Norm On 9/14/04 1:36 AM, in article BD6BFBA9.49F3%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in > to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components´┐Ż documents. > > How does one do this with the small-font text in Help...

Office 2007 Suite
I purchased Office 2007 suite through my compnay home use program. I purchased a download and a disk to be sent to my home. All this, of course, is for my home use. I have two desk tops and one lap top at home. Out of the two things I purchased I received one key number. Can I load what I purchased on all three machines and be able to have them activated? Thanks. Nope, ONE machine is all the Home Use program provides for. Penny wrote: > I purchased Office 2007 suite through my compnay home use program. I > purchased a download and a disk to be sent to my home. A...

Can't Uninstall 2004 to Install 2005
I installed 2004 Deluxe via web download. I have bought the 2005 Deluxe installation CD. When trying to install 2005, it recommends that 2004 be uninstalled and offers to do it for me. The uninstallation stops when it cannot find the money.msi file anywhere. I don't have this file on my computer anymore (not sure if I ever had it). I would like to cleanly uninstall 2004 to install 2005. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, Ted Medler wrote: >I installed 2004 Deluxe via web download. I have bought >the 2005 Deluxe installation CD. > >When trying to install 2...

5.5 uninstall after 2k3 upgrade
After migration from 5.5 to 2003. I went to the 5.5 box, put the cd in and unistalled. It is still showing in 2k3 system manger and now im getting errors in app log from ldap, ad connector looking for the old box. Do i need to reinstall 5.5 on my old box and use 5.5 admin to delete? I installed 5.5 admin on my new 2k3 box but dont know where how to use. I am 5.5 newbie..only know 2k3 There are a number of steps to take prior to decomissioning a 5.5 server in your type of upgrade/migration. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/Ex2k3DepGuide/d91c2065-99af-405...

How do I set up an out of office auto response?
Hi: I'm a new user to Outlook and I was trying to initiate an "out of office response"/auto reply for one of my colleagues. Can you help me out? Thank you so much. JenniferC <JenniferC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi: > I'm a new user to Outlook and I was trying to initiate an "out of > office response"/auto reply for one of my colleagues. Can you help > me out? Thank you so much. http://www.slipstick.com/rules/autoreply.htm -- Brian Tillman Yet another stupid question what is the OOA & how do I enable it? "Brian Tillman&qu...

Office Document Connection
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel No matter how many times I click "save my password in keychain" it always asks me for my password when I open up the document connection. Additionally, when I click "new file" , then edit the file and save it does not save to the location I was on the SharePoint site but locally. Other than that great work, this saves me so much time, I can't wait to have it fully integrated in Office! There might be a problem with the Keychain database. Open Keychain Access, then click on Keychain>Keych...

office 2003 #2
I recently installed office 2003 on a network for a company. When trying to insert a picture into an excel file, and then printing, the picture will be distorted. Instead of one picture it becomes 4 small, stretched out pictures as if it smeared, but it didnt. It looks like it skipped 4 times. I've printed out different pictures from different computers from different printers and there is usually one or more distorted pictures. I wouldnt have emailed you in this type of categorie if i didnt think it had to do with the recent installation of office 2003, because these problems ...

Office XP icons missing on Windows 7 Pro x64
I installed Office XP on a PC running Windows 7 Pro x64. The icons for the various office programs exist, but are blank. When I look at the shortcuts, it doesn't allow me to choose the location of the icon - it's greyed out. I've run windws explorer elevated, but I still can't change the icon location. If I navigate to the Winword.exe location, it has an icon. If I create a new shortcut, that new shortcut also doesn't have an icon. If I try pinning one to the start menu or taskbar, I get the same problem. I also have Outlook 2007 installed, but the icon for thi...

Can MSCRM 4 handle millions of records (Product)?
Hi, We are in the middle of evaluating MSCRM 4 for a hypermarket. The objective is to load all the warehouse inventory into the Product entity, which are having approximately 6~7 millions of products (including sellable parts and etc.). This information will be available to the VIP card holders (Contact), as well as building royalty progammes and campaign management. Some selected Products will be available for ordering via a Portal (custom build), and the information will be updated to MSCRM as well. So, we need to know that whether MSCRM is a feasible solution for this kind of requi...

How to run Office:Mac on a PC?
For better support of Mac users, I want to run Office:Mac on a PC. Though I know about PearPC http://pearpc.sourceforge.net, I did not yet give it a try. Are there other solutions available? Many thanks for all hints and explanations, Thomas Hi Thomas, as far as I know, there aren't that many solutions to run Mac OS X on PCs. I have heard of PearPC, but I don't think that you can legally run Mac OS X on a non-Apple computer; if I remember correctly, the license agreement states that you are supposed to run OS X on Apple hardware only. Also, since you can only buy Mac OS X for Power...

Damaged Fonts with Office 2004?
When I run FontDoctor or Extensis Suitcase's font diagnostic/repair program, six fonts that come with MS Office 2004 are reported to be damaged. The message indicates that the resource fork for the following fonts is damaged: MS Gothic.ttf MS Mincho.ttf MS PGothic.ttf MS PMincho.ttf PMingLiU.ttf SimSun.ttf These fonts come this way on the Office 2004 CD. Are these fonts actually damaged, or is this just some quirk of FontDoctor and Suitcases' diagnostic treatment of Windows Truetype fonts? ...

How Can I tell which product key is on which Mac?
I hve 30 Mac's at my location and 30 coppies of Office. One hard disk has failed and needs to be rebuilt. My predicessor did not record which Product key goes with which machine. How can I match the product keys to the computers so I know which license belongs on the rebuilt machine? ...

cannot turn on out of office assistant
does anyone know how to get the out of office assistant to work in outlook 2002? i have followed all of the troubleshooting and have downloaded all the available updates and nothing works. I would really like to get this to work before i go on vacation! please help!!! Are you connected to an Exchange Server? If not you will not have that option. If you're not on Exchange you can emulate it. See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;248830 OL2000: (IMO) How to Emulate the Out of Office Assistant http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260987...

how to copy and paste office 2007
new to office how do I copy and paste This works the same as in previous versions. Just select the contents, press Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste. For more options when pasting, use the Paste Special dialog box (click Home tab | Paste Special). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "jamiejames" <jamiejames@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E818A730-B744-4D98-8065-9D627B41279E@microsoft.com... > new to office how do I copy and paste There are several ways, but the way I find easiest is to define the text you want to copy, press...

Office 2008 and Network Home Folders
Dear all, This is my first message here, I'm a rookie system administrator of a small office composed of Apple computers. All these computers are running Mac OS X 10.5.1. We also have a special (2GB of RAM) Mac Mini that we use as our OS X Server (10.5.1). Our server is providing basic networking services (Gateway, Firewall, NAT, DHCP, DNS, VPN) and it's also an Open Directory Master. Home folders of staff are stored in the server and get mounted on the workstation via AFP (aka Network Home Folder). Everything is working fine so far. But here starts my problem : Recently we've u...

Office 2004
When I try to launch finder to open a saved document in word 2004, excel 2004 or powerpoint 2004, Finder takes a ling time to launch. Any ideas why this is happening? Powerbook G4 1GB RAM Office 2004 20GB HDD Free ________________ Chetan Ullal Hi Chetan, You mean the File | Open dialog takes a long time to come up? (I'm not sure whether Open/Save dialogs are actually the Finder) Or are you actually switching over to the Finder, and it takes a long time to let you do anything? Do you have an iDisk from .mac, by any chance? I think iDisk has been connected to slow Open/Save dialogs....

integration with MS office accounting 2006
Hello Does anyone know MS office accounting 2006 will integrated with RMS 2.0? I saw couple articles says it is compatible with RMS 1.3 but I could not fint article related to RMS 2.0 Please be advised. thanks! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00A0_01CA15C5.097A6FC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Alex, No, it will not. BTW, Microsoft's Office Accounting is in maintenance mode, meaning no = more updates. MS Money died last month too. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this...

transfer Office
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3243502747_9744 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hi ! I am giving my iBook to my Mom, she's 80 and has decided she wants a computer. I therefore purchased a new MacBook (intel) The situation now is transferring Mac Office 2004 to my new Mac. I am unable to register Mac Office on my new Mac, why ? And what steps are needed to do this ? I loaded Mac Office 2004 onto my new M...

Office 2007 Excel
Every time i open Excel 2007 i get the following; "The file you are trying to open,'PDFMaker.OLDxla',is in a different format than specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupted and is from a trusted source before opening the file. Do you want to open the file now?" I pressed CTRL+Shift+I and receive the folowing id 101786 however I could not find anything relating to the above. As a note you have to press NO two times before you can get into excel. Hope I got this in the correct discution group. If you're not using the pdfmaker.* addin, how...

lost office license
I recently had to re-install XP and all software. I have the office 2003 CD, but can't find the license key. How can I install or get a new license key. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326246 You will need proof of purchase, ie a receipt (Assumes its a retail version, not oem, if it is you are SOL) "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5D941A9-FC6B-4498-B980-D19E5D6B376C@microsoft.com... > > I recently had to re-install XP and all software. I have the office 2003 > CD, > but can't find t...

Can I download Active X for Office 2000? How?
I am still using Microsoft Windows 98. Also use Microsoft Office 2000. Doing a tutorial which offers access to a practice worksheet but I need to download Active x. Unable to do so. I established office.microsoft.com as a trusted site but when I clicked to download Active x nothing happened. Any suggestions? Thanks, Karen Hi Still, try google...is a thousands of sites to download it regards "StillHanginWith98" escreveu: > I am still using Microsoft Windows 98. Also use Microsoft Office 2000. Doing > a tutorial which offers access to a practice worksheet but I need ...

Office 2002 standard on windows 7
Office 2002 will not install on this windows 7. It gets halfway and then I get a message that it can't read the program. Any help. This is windows 7 home edition, Please post the full error message when asking for assistance. Thanks! -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, James The First asked: | Office 2002 will not install on this windows 7. It gets halfway and | then I get a messag...

Running Office 2000 on Win XP
Which, if any of these programs will work on Win XP Professional - 64-bit 1. Microsoft Word 2000 2. Microsoft Excel 2000 3. Microsft Publisher 2003 4. Microsoft Outlook 2003 Hi, Back in 2005 I used Outlook 2003 with no issues on Win XP - 64bit. Carlos "vootsak" wrote: > Which, if any of these programs will work on Win XP Professional - 64-bit > > 1. Microsoft Word 2000 > > 2. Microsoft Excel 2000 > > 3. Microsft Publisher 2003 > > 4. Microsoft Outlook 2003 > > vootsak wrote: > Which, if any of these prog...

Visual studio 2008 VSTO deployment for office 2003
I created a VSTO solution (add-in) with Visual studio 2008 for visio 2003. i used the .NET framework 2.0. I need help with step by step deployment instructions using the setup project. I want to deploy to multiple machines (clients). I have read some instrunctions that includes copying manifests, to deployment location, how do i know the different files i would need to place in the deployment folder? Is the deployment folder the path specified during the setup? How do i grant full trust to the assemblies? I read that i am to do it but don't know how to. I looked at the pre-req...