Toolbars for a blank new document

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)

Toolbars for &quot;Standard&quot; and &quot;Formatting&quot; do not appear on a blank new document, even though they are checked off under &quot;View&quot; in the Menu Bar. To make them appear you have to uncheck them and then check them and then go to &quot;Window&quot; on the Menu bar and click on zoom for them to appear.  And then they disappear after being saved. <br><br>How do I get them to open up on a blank new document?
0
HHK

You have your toolbar area (Drawer) 'Minimized' � click the little capsular
button at the right end of a document window's title bar to expand it.

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 3/7/10 9:56 PM, in article 59bb44e0.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"HHK@officeformac.com" <HHK@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Toolbars for "Standard"
> and "Formatting" do not appear on a blank new document, even though they are
> checked off under "View" in the Menu Bar. To make them appear you have to
> uncheck them and then check them and then go to "Window" on the Menu bar and
> click on zoom for them to appear.  And then they disappear after being saved.
>
> How do I get them to open up on a blank new document?

0
CyberTaz
3/8/2010 5:50:11 AM
0
HHK

Toolbar icons
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi - yesterday I had an icon in the Word Toolbar to e-mail a document from word (same as send to mail recipient from the file menu. Today it has gone - any ideas how I can get it back. Thanks Ann Was it near the right end of the bar? If so either click the double arrows at that end or make your window wider so the entire bar displays. If that doesn't do it reply for other suggestions. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 6/9/09 12:55 PM, in article 59b76361.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "AnnC@office...

New Database
I have CRM 3.0 Small Business installed in a test environment. I have made customization changes to the database but I would like to start over with a new clean non-customized database on the same server. Is there an easy way to do this without a complete uninstall of CRM 3.0, as explained in Implementation Guide, Chapter 21? Herb You may try restoring a backup of mscrm and metabase databases which was made prior to any customization. But that is assuming you have backups. Otherwise reinstall would be the easiest option -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCSD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Web:...

Almost got it. Change order on subform After new record added
Almost there I have a customer sub form Every thing works great. I have ordered the records in descending order. The only thing is when I hit the new call record and save it the record appears at the bottom of the list. When I change to another customer then go back every thing is how it should be. New record at top of the list. I have put a me.requery command in the subform but does not seem to work Use OrderBy to set the name of the field to sort on and which direction, Desc for descending, and leave blank for the default of ascending. Then set OrderByOn to True. ...

creating new folder in eforms registry
I am trying to create a new folder under Public Folders \ EFORMS REGISTRY called Mimosa and use the english(usa) language, but that choice is not available. Candaian, UK, Australia, etc. are available, but not USA. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike ...

Quick Access Toolbar
how do I delete an item from the quick access toolbar ? Right click it and see the options available. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "Pancho Villa" <Pancho Villa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E64C8572-2C2A-4DC6-A9E5-32A9B3E193E1...

Installing new exchange server to replace
Hi, I've installed a new win2k3 R2 server on my network, dcpromo'ed it and have installed exchange w2k3. I plan to move all the mailboxes over from my "old" exchange 2k3 server to the "new" - and decommision the old server. My concern is that all of the Outlook profiles on the client machines reference the old server name. Will I have to change the profiles on every client PC? Or can someone recommend a better method to achieve this? (Maybe renaming the new server to the old server's name???) TIA for any help, H If you can leave the old server up for a ...

Help programming new chart into a new worksheet
How do i set the chart location to create a new sheet called "RiskMatrix" the first time the create chart button is pressed and then have it replace the old "RiskMatrix" chart everytime it is pressed again. Here is my Code Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Sheets("Report").Activate Dim WS As Worksheet Dim Cht As Chart Dim Rng As Range Dim iRow As Long Set WS = ActiveSheet Set Cht = Charts.Add Cht.ChartType = xlXYScatter Set Rng = WS.Range(WS.Range("A2"), WS.Range("A2").End(xlDown)) For iRow = 2 T...

New Extender Window Does not shows up in the Smartlist.
Hi I have a new Smartlist created by using a new Extender View. Smartlist is working fine. But when I add a new Extender window into it, it does not come. Not a single field is appearing in the smartlist. Can anyone help me in it? Thanks The steps you should have followed were: 1) Create the Extender view in Extender based on the Extender window, and provide a SQL Name for your view. Extender in turn will create a SQL Server view with this info. 2) Go to MSDGP > Tools > Smartlist Builder > Security > SQL Table Security. Click on the company database you are interested ...

Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server.
What should I do when this error message appears? ((Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp' , Protocol: HTTPMail, Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x80042007)) ...

How do you create a new BLANK worksheet with same cell format as another?
Suppose I have a worksheet formatted the way I like it. In particular, it takes some effort to get column widths adjusted and various cells to display using various number formats. If I have such a sheet as an exemplar, how can I create another sheet just like that except that there is no data in it. If I copy the original sheet and Paste Special Format, the format of column width does not transfer. I know I can save a copy of the workbook or worksheet and then open it. I then can clear the data in the new sheet and rename it. Is there a simpler and more direct way? -- Sam Conserva...

Insert incrementing fields into Pub document
I'm new to publisher, but very familiar with MS Word. I've downloaded an "Event ticket" from MS Publisher templates site; I see the number somehow auto-increments, but I can't find a "Insert Field" command. Where is this? Thanks for any help . . . You need to setup a merge data base. Publisher only has their version of "insert field" when you mail merge. You can create a merge list within Publisher or use a Word list or an Excel/Access data. Help here Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.asp...

Edit printed document for Item transfer entry
I want the item transfer entry module works the same as sales trx entry. You have to input the passwod after the document has been printed. The next time other users want to open the document number, they have to input the password. Is there a way to do that? I know we can use VB, but I am blind about VB. Please help me. Any help will be appreciated. anyone????????? "ano" wrote: > I want the item transfer entry module works the same as sales trx entry. You > have to input the passwod after the document has been printed. The next time > other users want to open the d...

Unable to Resolve names when i attach a .doc/.xls document using Mail Recipient as at
When i am trying to attach a word/excel document as a attachment(File>>Sent To>>Mail Recipient(As Attachment)) a new outloo envolope opens with the file attached in it, however when i enter a address in To or CC, the same does not get resolved automatically. When i click on To i am unable to see GAL, all i can see is Outloo Address Book and Contact.However if i open a new messsage and type i some name in the TO box i get all the names resolved,and i can see GA as well. All the settings in Services TAb are perfect. Additional Info: Office 2000 Outlook set to use offline access K...

My Custom toolbar is missing
Hi guys I have a problem with my custom toolbar. After some time my custom toolbar disappear and I have to create another one. I think that this happens after some Excel crash. Is there any way to save and restore these custom toolbars? Where are they stored? Is there a way to transfer my custom toolbar from one computer to the other? My Excel is version 2000. Thanks in advance, Yakimo Toolbar customizations are stored in an *.xlb file. It should have a name like excel8.xlb or excel.xlb or username.xlb You can search your drive for it as it is stored in different places based on the ...

New to Excel Macros
I'm converting some Quatro Pro spreadsheets to Excel and am having problems figuring out some of the requirements for Excel macros. Here is an example. It converts several cells across columns from calculated figures to numbers. As you can see it really is simple and repetitive, but I'm stuck. Thanks in advance, Terry Macro to change formulas to values after making allotment input \C {edit}{calc}~ {right} {edit}{calc}~ {right} {edit}{calc}~ {right} {edit}{calc}~ {right} {edit}{calc}~ {right} {edit}{calc}~ {right} {edit}{calc}~ {right} {edit}{calc}~ {right} {edit...

Importing data from a pst file to a new profile
I'm hoping somone can help me untangle a mess I've made. Outlook 2007, Exchange Server 2007. Here's the story. Computer needed a reformat etc, so I saved all outlook data (about 1gb, over 200 folders) to a pst file. Did the reformat, installed Outlook and imported from the pst file whilst connected to my Exchange server (my big mistake perhaps?) and now I have TWO copies of absolutely everything. I've checked in the webmail interface, and there are two copies visible there too - I guess the server synced with this local copy or something. So now you can see I'm...

I'm Completely new to Outlook
I have never really used Outlook before, but I thought I'd try it just to see if it worked better. I figured there had to be some bright sides to it. Anyway, i managed to get two email accounts linked into it. But, with my sbcyahoo account, when it linked, it downloaded all the emails I had on there. So now, when I check my email the regular way from the sbcyahoo website, it says i have nothing in my inbox. I was wondering if there was a way to keep them the same so that my email will show up on both outlook and the website. Also, if that can happen, is there a way to get all ...

vlookup: file moved or new one. keep cache
i have vlookup formula to external file, but what if that file moved or renamed?? how to keep vlookup to find what i need?? there is formula extra properties?? and is it possible to keep data once received? some cache, i mean if i have some table full already, all needed data is taken from other file, do not update this table any more. there is any better alternative to this formula + changes above? =VLOOKUP(K29;'C:\Data.xls]Data'!$A$5:$Z$568;12;FALSE) thank you. You can use indirect to make the workbook a parameter which you can put into cell A1. then you onl...

"New page" section break causing hidden blank page
I have a few section breaks that are causing hidden blank pages. I've triple checked that these breaks are marked as next page (it even says it in parentheses next to the section break mark). I've also gone to the following section and looked on the layout tab and it says "next page". Can anyone tell me why? I tried just putting a new section break in, but it went from page 3 to 5 also. It has happed 3 times in my document. The other 8 sections breaks seem to be fine. THanks! Check the formatting of the first paragraph after the Section Break. Is it format...

Formula to return a blank cell that won't be plotted as zero
Using Excel 2000 I want to enter an "if" formula that returns a blank cell when satisfied that won't be plotted as zero on a line or xy plot. The zero text string "" always plots as a zero. Hi return NA() instead of an empty cell -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "paladin" <paladin@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D859FE43-AF33-4BEF-851B-B0DFD2385B2F@microsoft.com... > Using Excel 2000 I want to enter an "if" formula that returns a blank cell > when satisfied that won't be plotted as zero on a line ...

Out of memory when trying to attach documents
I have serveral users who when attempting to attach documents to an e-mail using Outlook 2000 who get "Out of Memory, or System Resources. Close all programs and try again." Even when no other programs are open. However, if they are in Word and use the Send--> E-Mail option they can use that. They are using Dell Dimensions with 64 MB of RAM. The exchange server is 5.5. Thanks Roger Have they tried cleaning out their mailbox? Roger Andrews wrote: > I have serveral users who when attempting to attach documents to an > e-mail using Outlook 2000 who get "Out of Memory,...

New Junk Email filter options in Office 2003
Just downloaded and installed the new Junk Email options. Does anyone know why - when I cleck the "Also include email from my contacts" in the safe senders list - it does not work? ...

How do I add new chart series automatically in Excel
I may have several dozen or more (even hundreds or thousands) series to add to a microsoft Excel x-y scatter chart. Each series only consists of two data points and represent a straight line connected to pre-defined nodes in a complex 3-D geometric figure. When plotted, the geometric 3-D figure is revealed, and can be rotated to different viewing angles. Even though Excel Chart is not specifically intended for this type display, it works very well. The only problem is automating the new series as the coordinates for each new line are input. Presently I have to do add each new serie...

Outlook 2007 blank headers and dates
I have my Outlook set to accept messages 50kb or smaller. Any larger I have to manually tell Outlook to download. With the Outlook 2007 I get blank messages with no date or header when they exceed 50kb. -- Sam Sam, If you have an anti-virus scanner integrated into Outlook, disable that plugin, especially if you have AVG. Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "Sam Steinhauser" <SamSteinhauser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2749239-E307-484F-94E3-51013248C837@microsoft.com: > I have my Outlook set to accept messages 50kb or smaller. Any ...

How to handle an XML document within an XML document
C#, .NET 1.0 I use XML serialisation to persist state of object definitions.One of my objects wraps up a 3rd party object (non .NET) which can only serialise itself to a file. However, it's needed that the parent wrapper object includes all state data in one file so I need to include the 3rd party serialisation file into the main file. I'm trying to do this at present by reading the content of the file using a StreamReader object, then into a string using ReadToEnd(). There are two problems: 1) I need a public property so that the XML Serialiser will manage the string during de/seri...