The application Microsoft Word quit unexpectedly. Mac OS and other applications are not affected.

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
cfrosado

how do I change from arabic to english in microsoft windows
Can you help? I can't find out where and how to change from arabic to english in microsoft word. Do you mean you want Word's menus and labels and such to appear in English instead of Arabic, or do you mean that you want to type English text and not Arabic text, or do you mean that you want your computer to operate with an English instead of Arabic interface? On Dec 24, 6:05=A0am, technophob <technop...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can you help? =A0I can't find out where and how to change from arabic to > english in microsoft word. ...

Great offers from Microsoft
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=HJbCArsy/j0&offerid=166833&type=3&subid=0 ...

Change receiving email for microsoft.public.access.gettingstarted group
I am retiring 2/26/10 and I need to change the receiving email for this and other groups to my home email address. I went to two places that I thought would take care of it but the one place wouldn't let me put in another email address. I believe I could only change the sign- on name. THe other place said I couldn't add a gmail address because the group couldn't go to a gmail address. Please help!! Thanks ...

How an MFC Application can run as an service displayed in system tray and even this icon can be displayed on different login
Hi, I want to develop one MFC Application which will run as a service and should be displayed in a system tray icon.Since this Application is a service it will keep running.so when i login through different user this icon should be displayed there in the system tray. I was partially successful in creating the MFC as a service and displaying an icon,but if i do a log-off and log-in through different account i can see the service is running in background but there is no icon in system tray.Could any one help me in resolving this issuse. Is there any API which i need to include in my code or j...

Office XML Converters for Mac now available
All: There is a beta of the new Office XML format converters available on Mactopia: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx?pid=download&location=/mac/download/Office2004/ConverterBeta.xml For those of you unfamiliar with beta testing, the rest of this post explains some of the ground-rules :-) Note that I am intentionally exaggerating the risks here, and being unnecessarily blunt, in order to try to overcome the "assumption" that if it's on the Microsoft website it must be in some way guaranteed. I really am trying to warn people who have no experience of soft...

Format page number in Words Document
Hi, Appreciate if you can help me here. I am trying to number my pages in my document a bit differently using the header and footer but I can't seem to get around doing it. Normally the page numbers will run concurrently in the header or footer as in page 1,2,3,4...etc But what intend to do is add page 5 (a) after page 5 and before page 6. However when I do that under the header or footer page 5 becomes page 5 (a) How do I format this under the header or footer? Thanks You will need to use the following field construction { IF { PAGE } > 5 { IF { PAGE } &...

Is a query on a word in a memo field possible ?
Hi, For subject matter covered in my book collection, I have a field which in table design view shows as type MEMO, into which in form view I copy/paste keywords from a combo list of all the keywords I have in use, to ensure I use the exact same spelling etc each time. I separate them in the large window with commas. There are hundreds of keywords to choose from so having a tick box type field for each one would be impractical, also I am forever adding them. I click in the box in form view and do a ctrl F and type the keyword, then visually can see which books have that keyword. If I want to ...

Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac
I recently purchased an Ibook that came with the latest version of Mac OS X (10.4.2). I also purchased at my school's bookstore (Boston College) the latest version of Microsoft office (2004 standard edition). I was told that it would be compatible - however, my computer can't even read the disk! I have tried the disk on macs in our computer lab at school and it works fine - these have an older version of OS...any ideas of how i can get this downloaded? They won't let me return the disk and my bookstore (since it's opened) and keep sending me to the school's computer hel...

Microsoft Office Service Pack 3
Service Pack 3 has killed a combo box we use to search for users in a database. We started receiving complaints about Access Database's a few weeks ago and I've discovered that if I remove all service packs from Office 2003 Professional, the combo box function works. If I install SP1 or SP2, the combo box still works. When I install SP3, the function quits working and we cannot search for users using the combo box. Has anyone heard if Microsoft is going to or has created a patch to resolve this? Uninstalling SP3 is not an option since its pushed from another location and ...

Copying Data from MS Word into Excel #3
Solved it now. Copy from Word and normal paste into Excel. Then >Data >Text to Column >and follow the Wizard. Thanks for the prompt Bob -- OptionTrade ----------------------------------------------------------------------- OptionTrader's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1495 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26583 That was my other thought <vbg>! -- HTH RP "OptionTrader" <OptionTrader.1djtgo@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:OptionTrader.1djtgo@excelforum-nospam.co...

Link up excel and word
I prepare a lot of documents in Word that have Excel tables in them. The data in the tables change so i use the link feature in pasting the data into Word. But sometimes when I go to update links or when i open the document and Word asks to update the links, they get duplicated. What is the best way to avoid this and to link up an excel table into Word? ...

Reminder
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft Dynamics Community forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the forums on other Microsoft properties and third party sites. This move will unify the customer experience, centralize content, make it easier for active contributors to retain...

How do I link worksheet data in a Word file and have the links be. #2
I have inserted a Word object icon into an Excel worksheet and then pasted links from the underlying Excel file into the Word file that resides within the Excel file. Problem is when I change the Excel file name the paste link references don't automtically get modified. I need a way to elminate users I am designing this workbook for having to manually update all of the links whenever they save file updates under different filenames. I would greatly appreciate anyone's help to understand how to work past this problem. I have found nothing in the Excel help sections that speaks...

Office Live Won't Permit Editing in MSOffice 2004 for Mac
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Office Live works fine until I want to edit a document--even if I the one who posted it. The answer I come up with after finding many blind canyons amongst the Maptopia forums and blogs is essentially, &quot;Buy Office 2008 for Mac and your problems will be solved.&quot; 1. Is this correct? 2. When does the rumor mill say that Office 2010 will be out? ...

Migration to Mac
I already have Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 installed on my PC. I have now bought a MacBook Pro laptop. Is there an upgrade available that will enable me to install my original Office application on the new laptop or do I have to start from scratch and buy new Office 2004 for Mac software? You need to purchase the Mac version (full version). Office 2003 for Windows is not a qualifying product for upgrade pricing for Office 2004 for Mac. <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/howtobuy.aspx?pid=upgrade> If you wanted to uninstall Office from your PC and buy a copy of Windows for t...

Microsoft Business Contact Manager Breaks Unexpectedly...
We installed our software in one of our customer's machine which has outlook with BCM. Our software also installed a named instance of Microsoft Sql Server Express. After we installed the software, when we tried to bring outlook up, it gave an error saying that the last time outlook was not shut properly and got corrupted (something along those lines...) The customer does not have the BCM disk with him. Any guess what could be wrong. Will appreciate any thread. -- -jojobar There is a newsgroup specially for BCM. I tihnk microsoft,public.bcm should be able to help you =========...

add multiple labels sizes to word as an new producer
Hi all, is there a way to add multiple labelformats to word. Its easy to add 1 new size but if you have 200 sizes and want to add this to word and make is distributable then it is not working. for word 97 and word 2000 this was not a problem We did it by regfile editing see below: is there a way to add multiple label sizes to word 2007 ? for example by using database or xml... reagards, Geert REGEDIT4 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Word\Custom Labels] "costum 0102"=hex:1d,03,56,00,00,00,6d,00,57,00,6b,08,00,00,b2,04,00,00,37,02,\ 00,0...

Microsoft IME works as 32bit when office2007 is installed on 64bit
Prior to installing office2007,IME will be a 64 bit component which is as seen in Task manager. But When office 2007 is installed IME starts working as 32 bit component. When will be the 64 bit version of office 2007 available. On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 01:28:01 -0700, Kartik Narayanan wrote: > Prior to installing office2007,IME will be a 64 bit component which is as > seen in Task manager. > > But When office 2007 is installed IME starts working as 32 bit component. > > When will be the 64 bit version of office 2007 available. Office 2007 products are 3...

Switching between my Mac and a PC
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel How do I open a Mac-created word document on a PC? Assuming the PC is using Microsoft Word, Menu: File/Open. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 20/04/10 16:41, sp8sr@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel How do I open a Mac-created word document on a PC? No differently than opening a PC-Created Word document on a PC or a Mac-created Word document on a Mac... or a PC-created Word document on a Mac. If you're enco...

Using cross-references to bookmarks from Word 2003 to Word 2007
I have been frustrated with not being able to use the report form I created in MS Office 2003 once I upgraded to 2007. Here is what I want to do: Create boxes of text that I can type into (or dictate into using Dragon Naturally Speaking) so that the text is then automatically copied into another text box with the same name. For example, "Patient: John Doe" After typing or dictating in "John Doe" in the text box after "Patient:" the text "John Doe" would automatically be copied into the text box in another area of the document labelled &quo...

Microsoft CRM Certfication ver 1.2
Hi I have already passed the installation & configuration , Applicaiton exam for version 1.2. I am planning to prepare for customization course. I had already taken ecourse for customziation about a 6 months back . Now I am trying figure out can I still give version 1.2 exam. If I can when it is expiring. Thanks Nidhi ...

How Do I Chart This in Microsoft Access?
Hello, I have the following simple data: Company Monthly Sales Percentage OF Total Sales ------------- -------------------- ---------------------------------------- Bakery $50,000 0.50 Carpenter $25,000 0.25 Plumber $25,000 0.25 I would like to create some sort of a graph or chart in Microsoft Access that will show all three fields. When I try to create a pie chart or column chart it just gives me either the "company and t...

Outlook as address book in Word
The process I used for making Outlook 98 the Address Book for Word 97 is not working for Word and Outlook 2003. Before I could click the address book button on the Word toolbar and the Outlook folders would pop up. In Outlook, going to Tools, Options, Other and checking the box: Make Outlook the default program for email . . . doesn't work. More is needed. What? Jan Go to Control Panel | Internet Options, click the Programs tab, and make sure Outlook is set as the default program for "Contact List". -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail...

A Few Issues With Microsoft Money Essentials 2007
First I'd like to say this almost completely meets my needs; not doing too much but automatically aggregating and updating bank and credit card accounts seamlessly in the background. However, here are the issues: Small rant: Bank of America (WA) fails to sync at times. Manually running update a number of times will usually get it to sync, but this is annoying, especially when I can manually access my account information online. Bigger rant: Occasionally I transfer money to an account not tracked by Money and it forces me to categorize it as either an expense or income when it is n...

how do I open an excel spreadsheet without microsoft office
Is there a download to open an excel spread sheet without having micrsoft office hi, yes http://redirx.com/?g9u0 it is a viewer. look see only. no edit. if you want to edit....you will have to buy office or at lease excel Regards Frank. >-----Original Message----- >Is there a download to open an excel spread sheet without having micrsoft >office >. > cheers Frank very much appreciated all the best chris "Frank Stone" wrote: > hi, > yes > http://redirx.com/?g9u0 > it is a viewer. look see only. no edit. > if you want to edit....you will have to...