Saving new document

Processor: Intel

When I try to save a document I can not get to any sub folders or further nested folders.  My only option is "Documents" and drop down does not show any other folders there.  They are all seen in Finder so they are there.  I can open a document from Finder but can not save anything new to them.
0
confusedatmac

As replied to an identical question Sunday as well as numerous others prior
to that :-) Seriously, first use the Forum's Search feature (upper left
side) before posting a question. You'll often get your info far more quickly
if it's already been asked & answered:

There's a chiclet button just to the right of the file name field which
expands the Save As dialog window � click it :-)

Since you may be new to Mac & may have come from Windows world there are
some other Operating System differences you should be aware of, such as;

In order to move, copy, rename, delete files, etc. you must use Finder. You
can't perform file management operations from within an application.

For more, you may find these links helpful:

http://www.apple.com/support/mac101/

http://www.apple.com/support/switch101/

http://word.mvps.org/Mac/Differences.html

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/8/10 10:22 PM, in article 59bb280f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"confusedatmac@officeformac.com" <confusedatmac@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When I try to
> save a document I can not get to any sub folders or further nested folders.
> My only option is "Documents" and drop down does not show any other folders
> there.  They are all seen in Finder so they are there.  I can open a document
> from Finder but can not save anything new to them.

0
CyberTaz