resume templates

Version: 2004
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: Intel

Please direct me to the location of the resume templates for 2004.  I have only been able to locate ones for 2008, and Word 2004 did not come with resume templates. <br>
Thanks!
0
rkc

Check out the templates on the MS web site. Most any designed for Word 2003
or prior can be used with Word 2004 without any problem. Refer to this web
page if you have a problem:

http://word.mvps.org/mac/Using-Windows-Templates.html

--
HTH |:>)
Bob Jones

<rkc@officeformac.com> wrote in message
> Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel
> Please direct me to the location of the resume templates for 2004. I have
> only been able to locate ones for 2008, and Word 2004 did not come with
> resume templates.
> Thanks!

0
CyberTaz

Outlook 2002 not opening files named "resume.doc"
Hi, I am running Outlook 2002 (XP) on Windows XP Outlook works fine until i attempt to open a file attachment named "resume.doc". This has happened with many different files with the same name. If the same file was named resume2.doc, it would open. The error message says: Cannot open file resume.doc, check your permissions etc. In my opinion, this problem has nothing to do with permissions nor does it have anything to do with the file itself. I have tried to open it and also save it to disk but the same problem occurs. I believe the problem lies in Outlook because when ...

template of a ticket for a dance
I am looking to make out numbered tickets for a dance. would appreciate any templates that are available. Thanks There is a Publisher ticket here, scroll way down, maybe you can adapt it for your needs. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm There are many for Word, they could be adapted http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=ticket -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kokane" <kokane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7A7F994-2FEB-482E-BD02-ED189F945AFC@m...

Adding a stylesheet to an outlook template
Outlook 2003 I have created a web page with content (a large table) to be copied and pasted into an email template (.oft). It has a style sheet (internal or external, it can be changed) that formats the cells. How can this be referenced in the template? Since the only way that I know of to create a template of such complexity would be to copy it out of my web page designer (FrontPage) and it is WAY too complex to add in individual styles into each cell of the table, how can I link the style sheet? I tried to view the source of the new email message, but it doesn't seem to apply c...

CRM4 Template for Acknoledgement is greyed out
Hi, Wondering if anyone would have similar experience and if there is a fix for this? CRM4 (64 bit) on Windwos Server 2008, SQL2005 SP2, IIS7, with all rollups (up to 6) installed. Enterprise Edition with 2 orgs. When I go to any of these 2 orgs as Adminsitrator and try to setup the Send acknowledgement to customers when they unsubscribe, the Template for Acknowledgement E-mail lookup field is greyed out. Any idea how to rectified this? I am also experiencing this; have you found a fix or a workaround? "SW" wrote: > Hi, > Wondering if anyone would have similar experi...

Mail Merge with Template Letter
Hi. I'm trying to set up Mail Merge in MS CRM 3.0 for some Contact records and want to use the contact's Nickname when one exists. When I create a blank letter or try to edit an existing letter template, the Nickname field doesn't seem to be available. I know that custom fields aren't available, but where are the other out-of-the-box fields besides the first, middle, and last name and address fields? Am I missing something? Is it really this limited? Hi, Out of the box email merging is limited. Couple of ways get around it: 1. Connect Excel to the Filteredcontacts...

Can you add the Template Folder to OL Favorites?
Hi, Two machines Using xp sp2 Office '03 Using xp sp2 Office '07 Can you add the template folder to the OL favorites? Thanks in advance for any help Which "favorites" are you referring to? There are potentially at least = three.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=3D54 =20 "Rob A" <Robxxx@xxxAubrey.net> w...

I am looking for a template to create bank deposit slips.
I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a template to create my own. Thanks. Unless your printer has a magnetic ink cartridge, you will not be able to do this. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "kkmoore" <kkmoore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:571C5524-B368-492A-89CD-34CB94E7EF99@microsoft.com... >I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a > template to create my own. > Thanks. > On Jan 7, 10:51...

Password Needed in Visual Basic templates?
Hi, When I open Visual Basic in Excel, I see .XLAs in the left column, and = all but VBAProject cannot be expanded/opened without a password? This is = the first time I tried to open these since I installed Office 2003, and = I never have set up a password. Are these supposed to be protected, and = if so, why? If not, does anyone know how to open them, or remove the security from = them? ...

chart templates
I'm trying to do an excel chart but am lost for design ideas. is there somewhere i can find some Excel chart templates? nigella - Have you considered browsing to www.microsoft.com or office.microsoft.com and searching for "excel chart templates" (without the quotes). Or, have you browsed to www.google.com or to groups.google.com and searched for "excel chart templates" (without the quotes). Or, you could browse to chart guru Jon Peltier's web site at www.peltiertech.com and ... If you have a specific chart in mind, please describe it in a newsgroup messag...

Filtered nodes with template/param, but xsl:number still counts them?

Need a template for priniting Memorex CD labels
Is there a template available that will allow printing the offset Memorex CD/DVD labels in MSPUB 2003? Thanks Jim There is a PDF template here with measurements. Is this the Memorex template you need? With the measurements it wouldn't be difficult to setup in Publisher. http://www.onlinelabels.com/Templates/OL5025PDF.html -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jcurts" <jcurts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C887096-8526-45C3-8F7B-A1496B8423E4@microsoft.com... > Is there a templa...

How can i customize a Exchange Template?? Which is the tool for this ?
I want to modify the templates of exchange to add more data in mail. Someones knows how to do this or if exist any tool to do this?? thanks ...

add personal template to the insert worksheet dialog box
In Excel when you right click on the sheet tab and select 'Insert' the Insert dialog box opens. Clicking the second tab 'SpreadSheet Solutions' offers multiple templates to insert as a new tab. How do I add my own template to this list so that when I follow the steps I am inserting a template I created. Create the template then store it in this folder. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033 which is the Spreadsheet Solutions folder. Or in General Folder C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates Gord Dibben MS Exc...

word template ... PLEASE HELP !
Hello, I am trying to insert a word template into a publisher. However all my tries didnt achieve the purpose. I tried to import the document but it didnt take the graphic template only the wording were converted into the publisher. I tried to copy paste the template but i AM not able to do so because i cant even select it through the word document. I tried to take a screen capture and then use paint and to get in only the template then I inserted it into the publisher. It worked but the problem, the qualit of the picture is not good and I need to get this template for my publi...

Looking for a template for commercial properties
Without knowing what kind of template you want, I'd suggest visiting Microsoft's template site. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "John B." <John B.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0257DFE7-DD71-48F2-8B57-CD780F52A9DD@microsoft.com... > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=commercial+property&av=TPL000 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "John B." <John B.@dis...

A college transcript template in Excel
Does anyone know of a college transcipt template in Excel to use for small colleges. We are a small college and can not afford some big dollar program. I have found a excel transcipt for high school, but no luck with college yet. Can anyone help? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&...

Landscape templates in publisher 2007
Hi --I just upgraded to publisher 2007. In the past I could choose a landscape or banner design and a template under "quick publications." It did not matter that the "quick publications" was in portrait in the sample -- the program would automatically modify it to fit the page size and orientation. However I can't seem to do this in the new publisher 2007. The template will stay exactly the same no matter what size paper you use. Even if i pick a smaller size the template bleeds over the edges. I know that I can group the objects and turn them manually or s...

Templates and distribution list membership
For creating user-accounts/mailboxes we use Templates. These are disabled used accounts with no mailbox and some predefined settings like group membership. When creating users we copy from this Template. But when you send mail to a Distribution list, the Template-user is also a member of the list, and Exchange tries to send the mail to this user. But it doesn't have a valid address and mailbox, so an error is returned for that user to one using the Distribution list. This brings up all kinds of questions. What's a good way to avoid this ? How about using this hotfix and crea...

Send Email Template to both emailaddress1+emailaddress1
Hello, In the Contact record there are two email addresses (that are default in the crm system) email1 - his schema fields name is "emailaddress1" email2 - his schema fields name is "emailaddress2" when we send an email to contacts by using Email Template the email sent to email1 (emailaddress1). is there an option to decide which email adresses the email template will use? OR is there an option to use both addreses (the email template will send to both emails addreses - email1 + email2) best regards, Amir Levi ...

Possibility to create body template when e-mailing statements
It would be really good if Microsoft Dynamics GP offers the possibility of creating e-mail body templates before sending the statements by e-mail. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/...

Case Email Template
It seems that I am encountering a problem with data fields displaying the wrong information in my outgoing email when using an email template. It seems as if the customer information (customer/contact) is being displayed in place of the user/owner information. For example, a customer (Rep1) issues a ticket and the owner of the ticket, Kate, is assigned. In the outgoing email to the customer stating that an case has been assigned and to whom it is assigned is displaying the customer information instead of the owner. Saying to contact Kate and giving Kate's email when I state t...

changing the default invoice templates!
Dear All I have MM 2005 Small Business. I want to edit the default templates for invoices (as I have to add my company number and VAT number to them..) I can do this, and save them within the Invoice Designer. But they don't show up in the templates list within Money! Any ideas? Also, if I export a .inv file and try and import it, it says its from a file type from before 2004 and cant be used! Any ideas would be gratefully received! Andrew Shoben http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/17.aspx for the first one. Don't know about the second. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money h...

How do I update a catalog which I created with Merge template
I have created a Catalog and used the catalog merge wizard to import all fields from a comma delimited text file. All data was successfully imported. However, I am ready to update the catalog now and have added rows to the text file for new entries in the catalog. When I open the catalog publication it does state that "Opening this publication will access data from location xxxx. Data from this location will be inserted into this publication where others can read it". However, none of the new (or changed) data is imported. What am I doing wrong? Did you convert the mer...

How do I apply My Template to an imported Word document?
I have tweaked and customized a template for Publisher, and now I want to apply that template to a Word document that I am importing. How do I do this? I saved the template where Publisher wanted in My Templates and gave it a category, but when I open a new file and import the Word Document, the template goes away. AND when I try to apply a template to my imported Word document, I don't get the option of accessing My Templates. Please help... Word templates and Publisher templates are not compatible. You might have success with a copy and paste. If you want Word content in your Publ...

function template #2
Hi I am trying to use a function template as a member of a class. My class declaration is as follows: ref class CListCtrlSetup { public: CListCtrlSetup(void); template<class T> void InsColumn(T& lst, DataTable^ table); } and the function declaration is template<class T> void CListCtrlSetup::InsColumn(T& lst, System::Data::DataTable^ table) { try { DataColumnCollection^ columns = table->Columns; DataColumn^ column; CString str; int i, col = columns->Count; for(i=0; i<col; i++){ column = columns[i]; str = column->ColumnName; lst.Inser...