place in the document last edited

Version: 2004
Processor: Intel

When I open a document: How can I jump to the place in the document I edited before I closed it the last time. I think there is a shortcut, but I cannot remember. <br>
Thanks! <br>
Peter
0
pvk

IIRC it's Command+Option+Z... If that doesn't work go into the Customize
Keyboard dialog & check for the keyboard shortcut assigned to the GoBack
command.

--
HTH |:>)
Bob Jones

<pvk@officeformac.com> wrote in message
> Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel
> When I open a document: How can I jump to the place in the document I
> edited before I closed it the last time. I think there is a shortcut, but
> I cannot remember.
> Thanks!
> Peter

0
CyberTaz
5/18/2010 3:52:14 PM
> Keyboard dialog &amp; check for the keyboard shortcut assigned to the GoBack  <br>
> command. <br>
> --  <br>
> HTH |:>) <br>
> Bob Jones <br>
> [MVP] Office:Mac <br>
>  wrote in message  <br>
> news:59bb8a21.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0... <br>
> > Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel  <br>
> > When I open a document: How can I jump to the place in the document I  <br>
> > edited before I closed it the last time. I think there is a shortcut, but  <br>
> > I cannot remember. <br>
> > Thanks! <br>
> > Peter  <br>

0
pvk

How do I open "document.fxr" (Windows fax message) from a PC in a Mac OS X???
Someone who knows, best regards Martin ...

Update all docvariables in all active documents
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to use VBA to update all docvariable fields in all active documents? I know how to update a single document, but I'm having trouble cycling through all active documents. Thank you, Rob Probably a bit of overkill as this would update "all" fields (not just docVariables fields). Sub ScratchMaco() Dim oDoc As Word.Document For Each oDoc In Documents UpdateFields oDoc Next oDoc End Sub Sub UpdateFields(Doc As Word.Document) Dim pRange As Word.Range Dim oShp As Shape Dim iLink As Long Dim TOC As TableOfContents Dim TOF As TableO...

Edit, Delete, or Update EXTERNAL DATA in EXCEL?
Hi, I am trying to use Microsoft Excel with external data source. I imported the data using the ODBC driver. However, the problem is that once I press the refresh button the changes made in Excel sheet are lost and old data is restores from the Data source. However, I can edit data in the Microsoft query. Is there any way that I can Edit, Delete, or Update EXTERNAL DATA in EXCEL? Any links will help With Rgds, ...

Excel &VB - If/ElseIf
Hello All! I am a struggling new user and probably not even close in the proper way to use VB, so my apologies if my question makes you cringe! Here's what I have: Cell AH68 is connected to 3 radio buttons, which means AH68 will display a "0" if no buttons are selected "1" , "2", or "3" depending on which button is selected. The EXCEL Side: If AH68 = "0" or "1", a message appears in another cell (W66) stating "This information is required"; otherwise, if AH68 = "2" or "3", W66 states...

attaching documents
what is the best way to attach letters to contacts or customers. The letters will be created in word using maail-merge, but there does not seem any easy way to attach the letter to the client. -- Ken Linton Hello Ken, a possible way is to use WordMailMerge Add-On which gives you the possibility to create with a button in MS Word a MS CRM letter activity and attaches the actual document as note to this activity. Additionally the WordMailMerge Add-ON gives you the ability to use custom fields and custom entitis for merging letters with MS CRM Data. If you are interested you could downlo...

why can't I reopen a document saved in publisher
I am trying to do flyers thru publishers, save the documents for further use but I cannot re-open the document. Can someone help? What happens when you try? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Dsmale5" <Dsmale5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B70BF36-747C-45C7-B89F-15F58B338E06@microsoft.com... >I am trying to do flyers thru publishers, save the documents for further >use > but I cannot re-open the document. Can someone help? How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198256/en-us -- ...

upload a document with photos?
I am trying to attach a word document that has three photos in it. It is only one page but it is taking 3-4 minutes to download. I need to do this a lot faster, is there a way to speed up the download of the document? 1. Zip the document to make the file smaller. 2. Use a graphics program (such as www.irfanview.com) to crop and reduce the resolution of the pictures so they contain fewer bytes, before inserting them into the document. 3. Pay more to get a faster internet connection. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be ...

Money 2004(and higher)and Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition 4.21.
Do any of the versions of of Money sync scheduled transactions with pocket pc? If so, please advise your configuration/version that does this. Thank you, -- Dick Velting See http://money.mvps.org/downloads/pocketpc/default.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "R Velting" <RVelting@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0218FE95-1178-4962-9B1F-663F1C681E63@microsoft.com... > Do any of t...

Using edit.aspx
Ok, I know its "bad" to modify the edit.aspx, but it was the ONLY way to get a function that I wanted to work. Anyways. After adding some javascript to it (mainly into a window.onload function) it works fine when viewing from the browser client. However when using the Outlook client the modifications do not work (it uses a local copy of edit.apsx for the given object, and in my case the contact object). My question is, do I have to add this modification code to EVERY Outlook client? Should there be some sort of synchronization between the two? Or is this why its bad to modify the fi...

editing frustrations in pulication view( HELP!)
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel What im trying to do is design a template where every single page has the same layout, so i can just go through and fill out the info in the appropriate places. In publication view, under master page, i got it all set up. When I go back to what i considered was regular view to start filling in what i need i face a few troubles. For one the header foot window thing shows up and wont go away unless i click the X, but then that grays EVERYTHING out and I cannot work on my document. so i click around to make it pop ...

Editing pdf invoices
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I'd appreciate any advice for this problem. I have Adobe Pro 9, however, I have very rudimentary knowledge of how to operate it. My problem is this: My bookkeeper, who handles all of the invoicing for my business, has started to charge me for every "friendly reminder" or "Third Notice, Please Remit" that I have to send to clients. Basically, she just, somehow, adds a red square at the top right corner of the invoices, stating Reminder, or Please Remit, and the dates of the current and previous invoices. Because...

Office:mac2008 Home & Student edition
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When installing Office:mac2008 Home & Student Edition (which I have purchased new) the installation went OK. However, when I try to open any of the programmes (e.g. word or powerpoint) I get a window titled Create an Office Identity. After completing this form, and I select the continue tab, nothing happens: consequently I cannot open any of the programs. I have re-installed this programme, but the result is still negative. Any advice wld be appreciated. On 9/12/09 4:56 AM, in article 59b7c479.-1@webcrossing.caR9a...

Summing the last 200 days
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me - I need to add up the 200 most recent days for a spreadsheet and was wondering rather than messing with cut and paste if there was a formula that could do it all for me. I will have more than 200 days worth of info. Also the sheet I am adding up on has gaps between the weeks so its not just a matter of copying the formula over. Thanks! Louja, If you want the last 200 days of data - assuming one data point per day: =SUMIF(A1:A1000, ">=" & LARGE(A1:A1000,200), B1:B1000) Or within the last 200 days: =SUMIF...

Adjacent Cell to Last Cell in a Row
I am creating two columns where data is continually added. In one column I have units either lbs or kgs listed. In the second column I have a price. I want to create a formula that will pick the last entry in the units column and depending on whether it was lbs or kgs multiply the number in the cell beside it in a further calculation lbs 3.34 kg 5.67 kg 4.50 lb 8.94 lbs 8.94 kg 5.82 lbs 4.33 lb 6.22 lbs 2.68 kg 7.48 In this case in the first example the formula...

Help looking up the last product in a container
I have a data base that tells production what porduct to put in what trailer and I need to be able to find out what the last product was in the trailer. All this information is in the table on the last trailer by product name, trailer number and date returned. Can someone help me with this? -- Roger Perkins rperk60@swbell.net Use DLookup() to get the previous product. This example assumes a table named tblLoad, with fields like this: TrailerID Number what trailer is used for the load. ProductID Number what product was carried. LoadDate Date/Time when this...

Editing a Visio drawing in Power Point sent via email?
I am trying to edit a flow-chart created using Visio 2000 and sent to me in a Power Point document, via email. I am using Visio Professional 2003. Thanks. is it really embedded (then of course where is the vsd file that it is related too)? Of course the flow chart addons are incompatible anyway. al "jim@techheat" <jim@techheat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B248240-4DF1-43C3-A2B3-881381462F09@microsoft.com... >I am trying to edit a flow-chart created using Visio 2000 and sent to me in >a > Power Point document, via email. I am using Visio Pro...

insert multiple page Word document into Excel
How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the Word document? Hi this is IMHO not the way Excel will work (and I doubt this is possible) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "S.W." <S.W.@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D7087D76-A4F3-46BB-90A9-FEB054B24AEB@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view > the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the > Word doc...

Access Denied error while edit some of the GPOs in Windows 2003 AD
Hi We are unable to edit some of the GPOs (Default Domain Policy, etc) and getting Access Denied error. We checked the permission of SYSVOL folder and found Administrators (Domain), System and Authenticated Users have full control share permissions. Full access has been provided to Administrators, creator owner & System and read & execute permission has been provided to Authenticated users in Security tab. Can anyone help me to resolve the issue and also any doc is available to check the correct permissions with SYSVOL. Thanks in advance for help Regards Lal -...

eConnect 9.0.184.0 does not fix documented error #20520
Hi, I've just implemented eConnect 9.0 after we upgraded our GP to 9.0. I noticed that SalesPerson and Territory were not always populated in the orders I pushed thru. I found in the eConnect HotFix document the following: 20520 ---- taSOPHDRIVCInsert SALSTERR and SLPRSNID getting set to blank in SOP10200 on an invoice that has qty back ordered and it should maintain the values So now I'm testing the HotFix version 9.0.184.0 and it isn't fixing the problem. SALSTERR and SLPRSNID are still blank - I'm getting frantic because this is running in a production environme...

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 06-07-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 08:14:28 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:29:11 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 06:42:42 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 526 Total No. of Characters...: 1263268 Total Volume..............: 1233 Messages Per Day..........: 75.1 Characters Per Day........: 180466.9 Average Daily Volume......: 176 kB Total Posters This Week...:...

word document erased and saved
Have a user (office 2007, vista business) who is working on a document. Something happens and document is cleared and saved as blank document. Is there any scenario (apart from operator error) explaining this? I take it you have checked that the text hasn't been inadvertently formatted as hidden or in white color? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dcovington" <dcovington@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2AE949F5-0928-4AF8-AB1C-12968D34B14B@microsoft.com... > Have a user (office 2007, vista business) who is working on a document....

Query table using criteria from an Excel document
Hello, I have a Access table of names and addresses. There is a postcode (zipcode) text field. I also have an excel spreadsheet with a single column of postcodes; no duplicates. I need to get query to return each name and address in the table which has a postcode listed in the spreadsheet. Typing each postcode manually into the query seems clumsy. Any ideas? Add a link to the Excel data. Create a new query joining the linked Excel data and your Access table on the postcode field. Those that match will result. -- Regards Jeff Boyce www.InformationFutures.net Microsoft Office/A...

MS SQL 2005 Express Edition for Offline CRM for Outlook
We have a project that calls for MS SQL 2005 Express Edition on some of the same client machines as those that will eventually be CRM 3.0 clients. Do you know if there is any co-existence/compatibility issues involved in running MSDE and MS SQL 2005 Express Edition on the same machine or whether doing so would adversely affect CRM functionality? Or could we use MS SQL 2005 Express Edition for the DB with the offline version of CRM using Outlook? Thx... ...

Is there document showing differences in Outlook CRM & Browser CRM
the ones i noted so far are: Mail merge menu - not available in browser CRM Knowledgebase table - not available in Outlook CRM Service calendar - not available in browser CRM Settings - not available in Outlook CRM Search folder - not available in browser CRM If its going to be anywhere it will be in the official training courses. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "stephen" <stephen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F11ED10C-5F8F-4259-A8DA-3EA929B95D97@microsoft.com... > the ones i not...

Continue page numbering from previous document while Indexing
Hi! I have a very long document that I have split into several smaller documents to work on and consequently, I have set the page numbering for each subsequent according to the last page of the previous document: "Document #1: Page 1-500" "Document #2: Page 501-750" "Document #3: Page 751-900" However, when I do Indexing in Document #2, regardless of the page number I have set up, it reverts to Page 1 when updating the Index and resets the entire page numbering in that document. How can I 'force' the Indexing to recognize the subsequent pag...