Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

Error message: "There is not enough memory or disk space available to complete the operation" when trying to open a Word X file in Office 2008 in Leopard or Snow Leopard on iMac that works fine in Word X despite resaving a new version. Any tips?
0
SJW_Perth

Not enough information to answer.

Check that OS X and Office 2008 have the latest updates applied.

Use Disk Utility to Repair Permissions.

Check the access your user ID has to the system Temporary folder (don't
worry about this if you are not on a network).

Sorry: your details are too sketchy to understand what's happening.  It
could simply be a corrupt document.

Cheers

On 14/01/10 6:24 PM, in article 59bb0e37.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"SJW_Perth@officeformac.com" <SJW_Perth@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Error message: "There is not enough memory or disk space available to complete
> the operation" when trying to open a Word X file in Office 2008 in Leopard or
> Snow Leopard on iMac that works fine in Word X despite resaving a new version.
> Any tips?

matters unless you intend to pay!

McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd
Sydney, Australia. | Ph: +61 (0)4 1209 1410
+61 4 1209 1410, mailto:john@mcghie.name

0
John

How to repair a .dll file in IE8