How to change word back to normal from a simplyfied version?

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
davidfrankl

In article <59bb92d4.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>,
 <davidfrankl@officeformac.com> wrote:
>I have word
>in a simple mode in which I cannot see the page scrolling tool (that is
>usually on the right side of page). How
>
>How do you change Word back to normals?

Did you checking the View options in your Word Preferences?

Patty

0
Patty
5/30/2010 11:43:46 PM
Got it. I pressed View, Full Screen. <br><br>Thanks.
0
davidfrankl
5/31/2010 9:50:46 PM
I assume 'Full Screen' was already active [checked] so what you actually did
was to *exit* from that view by selecting it in the menu? For future
reference, that can also be accomplished by pressing the 'ESC' key :-)

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/31/10 5:50 PM, in article 59bb92d4.1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"davidfrankl@officeformac.com" <davidfrankl@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Got it. I pressed View, Full Screen.
>
> Thanks.

0
CyberTaz

punblisher and word prcoessing software
can publisher be used as word processing sofware? Not very successfully, it's a desktop publishing program. If you don't have the $, download and install OpenOffice. OpenOffice Writer is an excellent word processor — very similar to MS Word. "shelagh" <shelagh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:834CE68F-4492-466A-91DC-694F807C578C@microsoft.com... > can publisher be used as word processing sofware? It *could* but it's not the best tool for that job. Specifically what do you want to do? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask...

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

OS version
Hi, I use GetVersionEx to check if the OS version is W95. This is the code I use: BOOL boW95 = FALSE; OSVERSIONINFOEX ovi; ZeroMemory(&ovi, sizeof(OSVERSIONINFOEX)); ovi.dwOSVersionInfoSize = sizeof(OSVERSIONINFOEX); if(!GetVersionEx((OSVERSIONINFO*)&ovi)) { ovi.dwOSVersionInfoSize = sizeof(OSVERSIONINFO); GetVersionEx((OSVERSIONINFO*)&ovi); } if(ovi.dwPlatformId = VER_PLATFORM_WIN32_WINDOWS && ovi.dwMajorVersion == 4 && ovi.dwMinorVersion == 0) { boW95 = TRUE; } I run that code and boW95 is set to TRUE on a PC with version XP. I tried on 2 machi...

Saving toolbar changes

Using later version of microsoft access

Changing query execution sequence

Refresh and Back
I notice after a time the refresh and back buttons on the toolbar no longer work. However the keyboard and right click menu do function. If I close and reopen then it is fine for a while again and repeats problem. I am using Win7 Ultimate. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agr...

Backing Up Exchange Database

Automatic changes in cells

Backing up databases on remote SQL
Hi, I recently followed one of the MS articles on how to move GP 9 sql database to a different server. Everything went well except when trying to run the backup option from the GP9 server. I currently have a server with GP9 installed and another server with SQL and the GP databases. When I try to run the backup from the backup option on the GP server it says " You must be on the server machine to perform this task". presume this is because the SQL is no longer on that server. The SQL server has a backup routine of its own, but I would like our finance users to have the ability...

Word 2004 and kyocera printer issue
Hi, I am running a fully patched MAC OSX.4 machine with Office 2004 fully patched. I have installed the latest Kyocera OS X English 10.2 drivers from the kyocera website, for KM7530 model. The driver installs a job accounting feature in the printing presets for that particular printer. The function will work fine for every program other than word, word will not allow you the option to enter a pin code. all the features seem to be greyed out. If i reinstall and go immediately to anotherr program such as Eudora or Firefox or even Excel I can enter and lock the pin number in and it will print...

How to change a background color with Publisher
How can I click on to a background color and change that background color to another color using Publisher? Ron Williams wrote: > How can I click on to a background color and change that background > color to another color using Publisher? ====================== Try these steps... Double left click the color you want to change and a Format screen should open that has a drop window with color choices. -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work fo...