How can I cross reference a SmartArt Graphic to a page/text?

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I am trying to allow users to click on the SmartArt Graphic on my first page and automatically go to the respective page within the document.  I click next to the wording on the graphic and go to Insert, but it will not allow me to insert the cross reference.  You can do it the other way around - from the text to the graphic, but not from the graphic to the text.  Anyone know a way around this or another way to do it?
0
HEALerKim

Objects cannot be used as active hyperlinks in a Word document. You can do
what you describe, but the links will only work if the file is saved a a web
page. The links will work in a browser.

--
HTH |:>)
Bob Jones

<HEALerKim@officeformac.com> wrote in message
> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor:
> Intel I am trying to allow users to click on the SmartArt Graphic on my
> first page and automatically go to the respective page within the
> document. I click next to the wording on the graphic and go to Insert, but
> it will not allow me to insert the cross reference. You can do it the
> other way around - from the text to the graphic, but not from the graphic
> to the text. Anyone know a way around this or another way to do it?

0
CyberTaz

Should I Upgrade from 2000 to 2004 so I can use Pocket Money?
I currently use MS Money 2000 standard with no problems. I also have an iPaq 1945 that I'd like to use Pocket Money with, but can't since I'm using 2000 on the desktop. I have a paid copy of 2004 standard (came with new PC). Is it worth upgrading (converting the .mny file, having my bank 'upgrade' my profile to use online banking, etc.) to 2004 just so I can use Pocket Money and sync with my iPaq, which has Windows Mobile 2003? Any opinions? Is Pocket Money + desktop Money worth the hassle? Or, is Quicken + Pocket Quicken a better combination? I'd really l...

2005 Custom home page name
Anyone clue me in on how to change the default "My Money" home page name? Thanks No way - another "enhancement" in 05............ -- Michael Gordon MVP "Software User" <kimwinger@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:SjFud.12846$K02.9997@fe04.lga... > Anyone clue me in on how to change the default "My Money" home page name? > > Thanks > ...

How to Enable Close(cross) button of MB_YESNO messagebox
Hi, I want to enable the close(cross) button in the right corner of YESNO message box. Can anybody tell me how to do this. Klic. "Klic" <rohit.turambekar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1186120969.045121.287770@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > I want to enable the close(cross) button in the right corner of YESNO > message box. > Can anybody tell me how to do this. Why? If there is a valid answer other than yes or no, then how about a yes/no/cancel message box in which (I would guess) the x button is equivalent to cancel. That would be more standard. Da...

turning a report into an html page using 2007
I'm using access 2007, does anyone know how to turn a report into an html page where all my subreports and clickable buttons would be active ...

Knowledge Base Error accessing direct to ASP page and pressing sea
When I access the page "http://crm/CS/home_managekb.aspx" directly not via CRM, I get an error occurred contact your system administrator. I want to access it from our sharepoint portal server. Has anyone come across this problem?? ...

Adding a highlight color to commented text in Word 2007
When I receive documents from other people, they have comments attached to large sections of text. Frequently, I want to be able to use the highlight feature to identify specific passages for other reference. Unfortunately, once text has been "commented" the highlight color remains invisible unless/until the comment is deleted. This is really, REALLY annoying. I've googled with as many different word combinations I can think of. But the results never address my specific inquiry. [I already know how to add a comment and I already know how to highlight, thanks. 8) ] ...

I can not start Money 2004 deluxe after installation
Every time I tried to start the software, after hearing a short piece of music and see the interface, a dialog jumped out saying "microsoft money haveencountered a problem and need to close...." and let me select whether to send out an error report. Does anyone know what happened and how I can settle down the problem? Can it open the sample file--go to the Program Files\Microsoft Money directory using Windows Explorer and double click on Sample.MNY? If so, suspect file corruption. If not, suspect a broken installation or system conflicts. "Superb" <rock1900cn@yahoo.c...

creating and distributing autoshapes / graphics
I'm looking for guidance on what would be the best method to achieve the following... I would like to create a series of ppt graphics, perhaps autoshapes, or grouped objects including text boxes and "save them" somehow for distribution to other PPT users in my organisation...(as a .pot?..or add-in?...or toolbar?)so they can insert them easily into any presentation. Ideally I would like the graphics to look exactly as I have designed them, but maybe with the option for users to edit the content of text boxes, once they have inserted them on a slide, if that's ...

Publishing Web sites with asp pages not working
When i publish my FP created web site to another site, the asp pages don't work. The error is: Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d' Do I need to redo all the asp pages at the newly published site? What is the line of code that generates the error? Is the Web server you are publishing to running the same version of the Web Server that you developed on? paul69 wrote: >When i publish my FP created web site to another site, the asp pages don't >work. The error is: > >Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d' > >Do I need to redo all...

Can't Turn off Out of Office.
Outlook 2002 SP2 running under Win2k connecting to Exchange Server 5.5 within SBS 4.5 Server. Can't turn the feature off. See if you can use MDBVU32 to clean up the OOF rules in the mailbox. 248709 XCLN: Error Message: Out of Office Assistant Cannot Be Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/?id=248709 Hope this helps. -- Greg Mansius [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "MET" <MET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:278d01c3fc89$17a4c7e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook 2002 SP2 running under Win2k...

Number or Text (letter)
Hi everyone. I am stuck with the delemma here (below): column1 Column2 Formula 123, 231aa, 234ff TRUE ? 123aa, 234bb, 345cc FALSE ? 123aa, 234bb, 345cc, 456dd, 567ee FALSE ? 987ff, 876, 765, 654ee, 432pp TRUE ? Basically, how do I get the results in Column2? In Column1 i have alpha-numeric data and Column2 should have a formula to tell me whether it is TRUE (if the entire data in the c...

who can give me a exaple about "CRgn::CreateFromData"

can't set the font type
Who can help me ? 1, I set the font in ARIAL for sending email . But when it's received by other people , it showed in Times New roman . I was so crazy and don't how to do and waiting for favor . 2, when setting the signature , can't set the font and size 3, the contact person can't be completed automatically . Above troubles , I wonder that it's caused by my wrong setting or nature imperfection by WINDOW MAILS . Very disappointed about this . Make sure you are not using stationery that dictates the font in the = BODY tag. Also, the fonts can only be s...

Can't send attachments with outgoing email
When I try to send an attachment with an outgoing email I get an error message saying "Microsoft Outlook is not implemented". What does this mean and how can I fix it? ...

Changing Page Setup changes Styles
Hi, There's a really annoying quirk in Publisher that I always forget about until it's too late. I use Styles A LOT in Publisher to make en mass text changes that much easier. On occasion, I need to go into the Page Setup of my document and change the printer and or page size of the document. Usually between an inkjet and PDF printer. Once I've made my changes, Publisher seems to insist on doing some kind of processing of my document. While doing this, some of the Styles like Body Text, Title, Organization and Address seem to revert to huge Times New Roman text. My workaround is...

Publisher 2007: Print/print preview facing pages of a booklet?
I am designing a literary magazine that will be sent to a printing company for publication. We are using perfect binding (so every four pages has its own sheet), and I need to print the publication to PDF because the printer has limited Publisher access. The printer would prefer facing pages rather than the standard print layout, and I would prefer to look at facing pages on the print preview rather than a layout which I'm not using. Is this possible to do? Where is the option to change this? It should having facing pages as soon as you change the publication to a booklet in page...

How can I change the default 'comma' format. Eg paranthesis inste.
When I installed MS Office 2003, the default format for the ',' style has negative sign instead of parenthesis. How can I change the default such that every new workbook has the change included? Duncan Format>Style>Style Name "Comma" Select it and click on "Modify" button. Choose a format you like from the Number Tab. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:29:02 -0800, Duncan <Duncan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I installed MS Office 2003, the default format for the ',' style has >negative sign instead of parenthes...

When added a record wil automatically can be chosed in other form
Hello, I have the member data which can be added in a form. This table has the child filed of Address ID in from the PK of Address table. When I add a member data and found in its combo there is no the address yet, at the same time I open the address form and I add the address, then go back to member data on address I have a problem that if the address data is current ..in the address form, I can not see it in the member update form, we should return to the previous record then we can see it in the member form. My question is how can we make it even though the record of add...

searching in a text file with a specified string and deleting the string(URGENT)
Hi I have 2 text file which is having its content as follows... ---------------------text file 1----------------------------- atlanta moris hangaroo -------------------- -----------upto random number of lines ------------------end of text file 1------------------------ ---------------------text file 2----------------------------- www.abc.com www.sea.com www.random.com -------------------- -----------upto random number of lines ------------------end of text file 2------------------------ Now my requirement is that -> User will input a string value which may or may not exist in ...

Can't burn cd's in media player
I used to be able to burn cd's off my hard drive but now when I try it tells me to insert a cd then it pops out again. I used autoplay, manually, and with roxio. I messed with all the options that comes up with cd's in control panel. I did download a driver for a cell i680 usb connection. Whats wierd is when I try to copy images from my phone it comes up with the same massage. This one says to insert disk in drive F: which is the phone. I did a restore from before I downloaded that driver but still nothing, any help please. I had trouble burning before but I still was able to...

How can I open links in e-mails? Error Message..
reads "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator. "Tim" <Tim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3911FC58-EB8A-44B0-8DA9-2ABFFE3C40D2@microsoft.com... > reads "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on > this > computer. Please contact your system administrator. Google would have provided you INSTANTLY with the answer. And the first hit would have been http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm ...

How can I can the WM_VSCROLL event?
I am new to MFC. I used the wizard to create an application having DOC and VIEW. I modified it to use CRichEditCtrl because I need to change the color of the text. It worked. However, when new text were added which caused the screen to scroll, the text got scrolled off the screen has lost the color that I put in. The part of text that got pushed off the screen became black again when I manually scroll it down. I need to refresh the screen when I get the WM_VSCROLL message. But I didn't seem to get it. I tried to capture the message in MainFrm and View but didn't seem to get it. I ...

Can I plot curves from (x,y,z) coordinates?
That's the question folks; I want to be able to take (x,y,z) coordinates from a text file, import them into Excel, and then generate curves from the data. I don't necessarily want to perform any regression analysis on the data, rather just plot the raw lines. Any help would be appreciated, -- Cheers, Paul. Hi Paul, Regretfully, Excel cannot do real 3D plots of numeric data. The 3D plot is has is for categorical data (like a Line chart) -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "evildad" <evildad@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Can the MSDN version of CRM 1.2 be converted to a production system without losing any data?
I have the MSDN version of CRM. If I install it and configure a pilot system, can I later convert it to a full licensed system without losing any data? Does it require a new installation or just change the Company Name and License Key? Bill Walter Bill, You would need to migrate the data to the new install. The AD objects & DB Names are tied to the Org Name so you can't change them once they're installed. You're best bet would probably be to use the DMF to load the data to the new install. BTW, I believe, technically, that using the MSDN license for a Pilot is not allow...

circular error w/o cell reference
I am getting a very annoying circular error msg but the cell reference is not showing up at the bottom of the screen. I have tried both enabling and disabling the Iteration function but it does not make a difference. I do see "table" references in the bottom for just a second like "table 3" which then become "Ready" - is that a clue to help me find the infringing cell? Many thanks! Maybe Stephen Bullen's utility will help find that circular reference. http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm Look for FindCirc.zip Remote Todd wrote: > > I am ...