Can't create address labels with an image / graphic

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
davisa_78

How to create new lead for existing customer?
We are tracking all new leads, whether it is a new prospect or new lead within an existing customer. But when you enter a new lead, it will not allow you to pull an existing account. You have to rekey all company data. Any thoughts? Seems kind of like a backwards approach (which is why there's no option to do this). I would think you would just create a new contact inside an existing account. -- Brandon IT Director Presentations Direct - Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Jan Kratochvil" <Jan Kratochvil@discussions.microsoft.com>...

How do I create an anchor in an newletter?
Im trying to create a business newletter with anchors so clients can click on the anchor and they could go back to the top of the page instead of just scrolling up. Iv tryed using the HTML Fragment box, but I dont seem to understand that. I have followed the instructions publisher has, and I copied and pasted the fragment provided for the "back at top" achor but when I sent it to my email to preview, the html code shows up instead of the link. How do I create a hyperlink or an anchor that leads me back to the top of the page? Bookmarks aka Hyperlinking to a place on a page htt...

Mail to more than one address
When I send email (invoices)through my accounting program to more than one recipient, I get the following; Message could not be sent because one of the recepients was rejected by the server. Server response 5015.54 syntax error in parameter scanning. Does anyone know what this means? one of the addresses you are trying to send to is bad - examine the email addresses for errors. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)...

Create a rule to forward emails from a certain address
Using Outlook 2003, is it possible to create a rule or other method to forward emails from a certain address to another email address? Thanks in advance, Jon jmcclain <jmcclain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Using Outlook 2003, is it possible to create a rule or other method to > forward emails from a certain address to another email address? Yes. See Tools>Rules and Alerts. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] To all: I have figured this out - was my first time creating a rule in Outlook. "jmcclain" wrote: > Using Outlook 2003, is it possible to create ...

Address Book Confusion
OK, I give up. I when I moved everything over from my PC to Mac I moved my contact list (via Palm pilot, etc). In any case, it appears to be "grouping them" in that they go in alpha order (but not all of them) and the others show up (in alpha again) after the first "Z". Also when I do a search for a known name, it returns nothing - yet I can scroll down and see the contact. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks ...

changing the location of the x axis labels
Hello, I'm trying to make column graphs by using excel 2002. The problem is, my y axis values have some negative numbers, so the x axis labels overlap with some of the columns. Is there anyway to relocate the x axis labels while keeping the category x axis crossing at zero? Thanks! Double click on the axis. On the Patterns tab, for Tick Labels, choose the Low option. The axis will remain at zero, but the labels will move to the bottom of the chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com ___...

Known Email Address in distribution list bounces back
Hi, I've got an address that is an external contact in Exchange as a member of a distribution group. The email address is definately a good one as single emails to that address get through ok, but anything sent to the distribution list gives the sender a bounceback from the contact's address. Anyone got any ideas? Many thanks Rich =?Utf-8?B?TWNEaXRjaA==?= <McDitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:FE088019-435A-4864-8607-4F3BD4812A16@microsoft.com: > I've got an address that is an external contact in Exchange as a > member of a distribution group. The e...

VBA to create series of workbooks need to add code to skip creating a report if no lines meet criteria
Hi All, I need some assistance as where I'm at with this report is far beyond my level of knowledge and I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I've created a template that creates a report and displays variances based on the "search criteria" which is defined in another worksheet and hides any rows that are equal to Zero and are between the value (>= -5000 AND <= +5000) and what I'm trying to figure out is if there are no rows visible within the report then it should not save the report (that way I don't email a blank works...

e-mail address is unresolved in the From field
Hi there! if got a problem with the resolve of the "From" Contact when i send an e-mail through outlook and track it to CRM. When I switch to CRM to watch the created E-Mail activity i get the following message: "The sender's email address could not be resolved to a record in the system. At least one recipient could not be resolved to a record in the system." But the contact exists in CRM, the link has to be done each time manually, which is very annoying! Any ideas / solutions? hy looks like the emails is used more than one time in the crm system. take care: c...

How do I hide my email address when I sent an email?
How do I hide my email address when I sent an email? I just want to show my sender's name. I'm using Outlook Office 2007. "RCLVed" <RCLVed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B69651E-3B8F-4520-B477-64C38B1E4F33@microsoft.com... > How do I hide my email address when I sent an email? I just want to show > my > sender's name. I'm using Outlook Office 2007. And where are you seeing this "email address"? RCLVed wrote: > How do I hide my email address when I sent an email? I just want to show my > send...

Create task and sub-task lists using the calendar
Looking for the best way to organize 10 task subjects. Some having as many as 5 sub-tasks, as well as creating to do lists for 4 employees. I set these up in the Folder List and would like to drag these into the Calendar allowing me to print each person a To Do List. A friend suggested Categorizing ,but I like having the folders all visible in the Outlook Shortcuts. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Create individual worksheets for selected rows in a table
Hi guys, I hope somebody may be able to help. I want to be able to automate the following procedure Create individual worksheets for selected rows in a table. Many thanks - Batman2002 Batman, If you really want the entirerow, then use this - if you just want the selection, then remove the .EntireRow of the last line: Sub CopySelectioToNewWorksheet() Dim mySheet1 As Worksheet Dim mySheet2 As Worksheet Set mySheet1 = ActiveSheet Set mySheet2 = Sheets.Add(Type:="Worksheet") mySheet1.Activate Selection.EntireRow.Copy mySheet2.Range("A1") End Sub HTH, Bernie "...

How to create my own generic list?
I'm still new at C# or any OO program and my coworkers are all at a seminar this week. How do I create my own "generic list" that implements all the features of the .net generic list<string> plus a method to fill itself from strings in an external file. Is there a simple template somewhere I could start with? Do I just inherit from generic list and add my method? thanks, LJB "LJB" <postmaster@127.0.0.1> wrote in message news:O%23EBRGuuKHA.1796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I'm still new at C# or any OO program and my coworkers a...

Address Book #58
Hello: Just wondering where outlook stores the address book? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Ron Ronald Neil <rneil@primus.ca> wrote: > Just wondering where outlook stores the address book? Any help would > be appreciated. Your Contacts folder is what Outlook uses. -- Brian Tillman Outlook doesn't have a separate address book. It uses your Contacts folder as an address book, if you set it to do that. Try using File, Open to see if you can find your personal file-- outlook.pst. "Ronald Neil" wrote: > Hello: > > Just wondering where ou...

Prompt to Ask If User Wants to Create a Duplicate Record
For example, let's say there's already a record for Mary Shelly, and I have a new Mary Shelly that I'm trying to add to my database. Can I make it so that Access will prompt me and say "There is already a record matching this description. Do you wish to continue?" Hi Dove, I'm assuming first and last name are in the same field. Create a button or Label and add this code to the On Click event but make the following changes to the code: NAMEFIELD= The name of the field where the name is kept on the form TABLEWITHUSERNAMES = The name of the table where the username i...

Can you create calendars in Excel from data?
I am looking for a way to use the data entered in Excel to make an actual calendar. Is this possible or does Excel not have this functionality? ...

ow to create comparison chart using text as value data?
lplease help me. I am trying to set up a comparison chart of 3 computers cost and features! I cannot figure out how to use the features as values on the x or y axis says data range is to complex so cant select rows or columns. I am trying to enter the features as my source data too bungled dont know what to do term project is now overdue and I am stressing out!~ Dont want to fail. please help me!do i have to redo the whole chart or what any suggestions and demonstration would be deeply appreciated. thanks, Dee Johnson The first thing you need to do is think how the chart should look. Wh...

How do I stop 'Reply All' adding my address?
When I 'reply all' to an email, my address is added to the recipient list. I don't want to be included so how do I stop Outlook doing this? (My version is 2003) ...

Aligning tick marks and labels on line charts or scatter charts
I have the following data: X Y 1 0.2 2 0.8 3 0.5 4 0.7 I would like to plot it using a line chart or a scatter chart with X on the horizontal axis and Y on the vertical. I would like the X range of the graph to go from 0.5 to 4.5, so that the first and last point are NOT on the extreme edges of the graph. I would like the X axis to be labelled only at 1, 2, 3 and 4. I would like a tick mark aligned with each of these labels. Is this possible in Excel? Here is what I am finding... Using a Line chart: Option 1. The range is correct (0.5 to 4.5), and the labels are correct, but the tick marks ...

reply to
I have just moved to Outlook 2003. My understanding might be off here. I have several email accounts, sending and receiving is fine and my rules work. I have to use one default outgoing mail server for all the accounts I believe and I have done this. What I find is that e-mail from each account has the same 'sent from' address, the default account email address. In Outlook/tools/view or change existing accounts/next/ 'non default' account/change/more settings/reply e mail box I enter the mail address of the sending account as the reply to address. In testing the mail stil...

Setting the default address book for all users?
Hi, I was just assigned the Exchange admin duties at our office. We have Exchange 2003 server on Windows 2003 Enterprise. Outlook XP (but moving to Outlook 2003 clients) Office management wants the default address book that displays first to be an Outlook address book instead of our Global Address book (our global address book contains email addresses of other outside offices and an email was accidently sent outside to someone with the same name). They want this done for ALL USERS. I know how to do it in Outlooks with the Tools->Address Book-> Options etc. Is there a way to set th...

splitting up an IP address #4
basically I am splitting up the IP so I can convert it into th hexadecial equivalent which is used as the Win NT Host ID. I actuall was able to figure out a way to do this and not use any VB code. will say it is horribly complicated though. I am actually using tha VB code elsewhere as well. If anyone wants the sheet with the formula to convert an IP to its hexadecimal equilavlent without VB code I ca send. Thank you everyone for the help! All answers truely helped m learn just a little more about excel (and that is the point of thi forum!) -Eri -- eluehman --------------------------...

Beginner questions about creating a sheet.
Hi all, I am having trouble learning some basic functions. So far all I can do is simple calculations. I have made a tip calculator, and growth preidictor for recruitment numbers. Howerver where can I go to get basic step by step training? I just want to create a simple sheet that contains a stage that a sale is in like (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc), the sale name and the name of the person who is buying or being cultivated. I would also like to create a sheet that has check marks that are not in the form tools. I see how I can insert those, but I also downloaded a template and it has check marks wit...

hOW DO I CREATE A TWIN BAR CHART?

Create TOC from Section Headers (not headings)
Have a document that requires different headers for various sections of the document. The Headers are unlinked and the headers need to be the 'entries' for the TOC. I cannot seem to create a TOC from the Headers. Even if I select & format the individual headers as "Heading 1", Word doesn't seem to identify the headers as a TOC entry. Questions: 1) Can Headers be used as a TOC entry? 2) Can multiple Headers be identified as individual entries within the TOC? 2) If so, what is the procedure to create/identify a header so that the TOC will populate? ...