Save as CSV file leaves CELLS content between quotation marks

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
qryn

XinXin  <br>
> Normally when you &quot;save as&quot; and choose CSV or Txt, each cell is divided by a comma (period) but the contents of a Cell is not between quotation marks. (windows) <br>
> Now on mac: When I choose UFT-16, TXT windows format, CSV windows format or Mac format. All these options leave a file where my cell contents are between quotation marks. I do not want that!!! How can I get rid of them....? <br>
> gr <br>
> qryn
0
XinXin

Prevent clicking on a cell

Here is fix for Windows file problems

if cell is text move left one column

Fax Icon on my File menu and toolbar

backup file won't work!!
OK, now I've really had it! This is my last resort! Several years ago, while using Money 97, our computer crashed. We had backed up every time we used money, so I thought we were OK. However, we could never get the backup file to pull up after fixing the computer and everything was lost. I vowed that this would not happen again, so I tried backing up on a ZIP disk instead, and then on CDs. I also got on this newsgroup and got the advice that I needed to first copy the backup file onto the desktop and open it from there. I tried doing that with the old program, and it seeme...

Errors saving to network drive

Outlook receiving zip files

Saving toolbar changes

unable to read file #7

Separating Date and Time in a cell

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

Exporting contacts in a csv file

Publisher can not save file

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files