Printing on 2 sides of a page?

How can I print a 2 page spreadsheet on the front and back of the same
sheet of paper? Using Excel 2008.

Thanks!
0
Rick

It depends on whether your printer supports duplex printing. Check your
printer's features to find out. If it does, the setting will be available in
the Print dialog.

You can also do a "manual duplex" job by printing page 1 (or 'Odd pages'),
flipping the paper yourself, then print page 2 (or 'Even pages')... If it's
only 2 pages that might be the simplest approach.

--
HTH |:>)
Bob Jones

"Rick" <someone@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How can I print a 2 page spreadsheet on the front and back of the same
> sheet of paper? Using Excel 2008.
>
> Thanks!

0
CyberTaz

PAGE SIZE DIFFICULTY
WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >-----Original Message----- >WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. >COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >. > Choose Page setup from the File drop down menu and set the page size to suit your needs. Note that elements on the page do not change. You will have to rearrange to suit. MISS2728 wrote: > WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION RE...

VB Macro #2

Heading at top of page
Working in Word 2003, I put two spaces between a paragraph and the next 'heading 2'. This works fine until the 'heading 2' spills on to the next page. There is then two spaces gap at the top of the page. Is there a way to tell word to keep the heading at the top of the page if it spills over? Don't want to put in a hard page break. Thanks Jon. -- j4k How are you creating the spacing? If you are pressing Enter twice, then don't. Use Spacing Before instead (Paragraph dialog box, Indents and Spacing tab). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Wo...

VCR to DVD Part 2

Printing In Color
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to print a document in word that is color but it is only coming out in black and white. How can I change the color settings on my printer? Word has no setting to print in color v. B/W -- that's a function of your printer & its driver software. The settings are available in the Print dialog in the Copies & Pages List, but exactly where the setting is located depends to a great extent on what printer you have. Some printers also have physical controls on the printer, itself, but that isn't common. ...

set print area #2

how do you get a landscape page?
Please help, desperate! If you are using 2010, Page Design tab, Size, More pre-set page sizes. Letter landscape is the first choice. In all other Publisher versions landscape will be on the page setup screen found in the File menu. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "becky.x" <becky.x@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D3EDBC-93EF-4582-94B2-83C9CE121E17@microsoft.com... > Please help, desperate! ...

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

Freeze the side column/top row & scroll others
what is the function to set (lock in or freeze) the first column and / or top row of a spreadsheet, so the words and numbers remain in the same place as you scroll the other columns and rows. (so you can add more columns..yet keep the main information in the first column/row) Freeze Panes..... In older versions of Excel, it is under Window. In 2007 version of Excel, it is under View. You first select a cell, then activate the command. Excel uses the selected cell's upper left corner to define the freeze point. Play with it. You can also Unfreeze panes that were fro...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...

How to show query parameters on an Excel page header or worksheet?
Is it possible to display query parameters on a page header or on a worksheet? I have a worksheet that uses a query to retrive data from an ODBC database. The Query prompts for the Start Date and End Date. I would like to be able to print the worksheet and display the Start Date and End Date the user typed in. Thank you for your assistance. ...

Printing problem in booklet format