Pop-up window when saving as .xls

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
XLlobet

CArray output in debugger watch window?
I converted numerous struct arrays into CArrays only to find that I can't assertain the values in the debugger's watch window. Is there a macro or someway to read these values in watch? Glenn Kauffman You can usually go into the m_pData member and examine its contents. joe On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:51:07 -0400, "zahlmeister" <zahlmeister@comcast.net> wrote: >I converted numerous struct arrays into CArrays only to find that I can't >assertain the values in the debugger's watch window. Is there a macro or >someway to read these values in watch? >...

Conditional formating XLS 2003
Hi, IF Each value in range G21:G33 is less than its correspondance value in range D21:D33 then Underline. i.e. if G22<D22 then underline value in cell G22. The same for all the cell in the range above. That format style is not available in Excel 2003. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Khalil Handal" <handalk@stthom.edu> wrote in message news:%237nllz4GKHA.1248@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > IF Each value in range G21:G33 is less than its correspondance value in > range D21:D33 then Underline. > > i.e. if G22<D22 then underline value in cell G22. &g...

Sheet not filled propery before save?
Hi there I have a sheet which has entries for each person. If the Person i maked as Billed then the bill for each month goes into the relevan cell on that row. Can I run a macro (maybe when I go to save the file) which will tell m that not every cell was filled and that I should go back and fill i the relevant cells. Cheers Padrai -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com something like. for each c in selection if c.value="" then msgbox "go back" next -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "pobuckley >" <<pobuckley.16k40l@excel...

Publisher files saved to a server 2003 open slowly if at all
I have xp computers running office 2007 all clients save files to a server 2003 equiped dell sc4400 server. When office 2003 was opertaing all clients opened fast from the server. With Office 2007 installed all server files open very slowly. I do not have Office 2007 installed on my server. Could this be the problem? All clients run slowly since the change to office 07 I cannot find anything I should have done to inform my server of the change to Office 07. Please Help. ...

windows mail
Why when I start to type an email address that is presently in my contacts the email address doesnt appear in a drop down for me to click? Only recently used (pretty much same day) addresses appear. Windows Mail only remembers the last 29 addresses used for auto-complete. How to clear the email auto-complete entries in Windows Mail http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/245/1/How-to-clear-the-email-auto-complete-entries-in-Windows-Mail.html -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "kray" <kray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

No Prompt when saving
When I have a spreadsheet on a network share, it does not prompt me to save when cloing the application? It will however when it is on my local machine. How do I make it always prompt? Ron ...

Windows Mail Access to wireless router
Have just installed a wireless router which works ok with internet cxn. However unable to access via windows mail. Seems to point to old talktalk speed touch hardwire modem. How do l change to point to wireless router (also talktalk) Any help much appreciated -- mickG "Mick" <Mick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00415866-5FE0-4872-8EBA-C1C452E1782B@microsoft.com... > Have just installed a wireless router which works ok with internet cxn. > However unable to access via windows mail. Seems to point to old talktalk > speed touch hardw...

C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\outlook.pst not found
When I try to open outlook, I get the following error message. "The file C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\outlook.pst could not be found." If I click okay, outlook opens but it asks me if I want to open my default system folder instead of my inbox, which doesn't have any relation to my profile. I have reinstalled outlook but it hasn't solved the problem. HELP! FYI, I am a new user of this particular computer because I just started working at a new office, so I don't know the history of the program on this computer. So, you're saying cannot find a .pst file that was sa...

IE7 & IE8 in Windows Directory
On Windows XP Professional with SP3 and all the updates maintained current as they have been published and offered by Microsoft Update procedures : I have these folders in the C:\Windows directory... ie7 ; ie7 updates ; ie8 ; and ie8 updates. The ie7 folder is kind of small, at about 25 MV, but the ie7 updates folder is at about 290 MB. Since I am intending to stay with IE8, because of security reasons, among other considerations, may I simply omit the ie7 and ie7 updates folders? I would copy them to another data medium for storage for a while - but I would appreciate any ...

integration manager error: Scrolling window link table not on form
We've had this integration running for the last couple of years and today it stopped. I get this error: "DOC 1 ERROR: Scrolling window link table not on form." regardless of whether I run it on new or processed data. I think this causes the balance of the documents to fail. Here is the full log. Integration Log Integration: AR Sale Invoice Upload (ID: 41) Action: None Start Time: 8/16/2006 12:40:03 PM 8/16/2006 12:40:03 PM Source: IIntegrationEngine_Run, Status Code: 0 Opening source query... 8/16/2006 12:40:03 PM Source: IIntegrationEngine_Run, Status Code: 0 ...

Outlook 2007/Vista 64/ "Cannot open the Outlook Window"
Unable to start Outlook; rcv dialog "Cannot Start Microsoft Office Outlook; Cannot open the Outlook Window". Error occurred AFTER a Norton 2009 "idle time scan" hang DURING an Outlook send/receive that was apparrently hung due to Norton. I have attempted several published fixes including Scanpst, DeleteOutlookProfiles, running Outlook with /safe switch (same error), uninstall/reinstall Outlook, turning Norton 2009 off during my process, etc. On reinstall (after running DeleteOutlookProfiles), I create a new profile and a new Outlook PST ... still receive the "...

Can not save attachment
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_010F_01C43BF8.0EACA460 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi everyone, I use Outlook Express 6. Icon attachent is invisibled I can not save = attachment from email. How can I enable it? Internet Best regards,=20 ------=_NextPart_000_010F_01C43BF8.0EACA460 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable =EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> ...

Macros and Scrolling Windows
Anyone know how to deal with macros and scrolling windows? I am inputting some data into the UofM Schedule and my macro dies when it gets to the last row before it would need to scroll. Using GP 9. Thanks! -- --JIM-- What are you using to move from one field to the next? I set up a macro, and I used the Tab key to move between fields. I was able to move beyond the last displayed line and enter a total of 11 lines with no problem. When I finished the 8th line and hit Tab, it scrolled down to the next blank line and let me continue. -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. ...

Bottom Tabs in Windows 7
I noticed that in Windows 7, the tabs of the opened spreadsheets and word documents at the bottom are not there. While I like the new Windows transparent feature that is in my unpin, I miss having all of the open document tabs at the bottom of my screen so that I can switch fast between documents. Can I get this feature back? right click taskbar, select properties, select combine when taskbar is full. (Default is always combine.) Of course, you don't need to do this to have a similar result. Simply mouse over the single icon for Excel (or Word, or Whatever) and you'll see ...

Window above application?
Problem: I need a dialog (with some text on it) that will always show above my MDI application. When the user changes from my active app with other one (ALT+TAB, e.g) and then returns back to my app that dialog should be there as well. I've tried almost everything and nothing works (actually it works perfectly with SetWindowPos(HWND_TOPMOST...) but this doesn't help when I change the focus from my app to some other one, my topmost dialog is then gone for good). Could you show me some code snippet or point me out to some sources where can I learn how to do this? Thank you! ...

Can't save Excel to network/mounted volume

Excel 2002: Can I save all files by just one click ?
Hi, I have 10 working files in an active window. There is no Save All button under the file menu. May I know if I can save all the files at one click without having to exit excel ? Thanks Low This delivers it in 2 clicks ... Hold down Shift key, click File > Close All Then click "Yes to All" in the ensuing prompt to save changes Success? Celebrate it, hit the YES below -- Max Singapore --- "Mr. Low" wrote: > I have 10 working files in an active window. > There is no Save All button under the file menu. > May I know if I c...

player don't work after update windows service pack!
Is here anybody who speak german??? On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 11:28:01 -0800, Suse <Suse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is here anybody who speak german??? This is not a language discussion forum, so I assume you are after windows media information in German instead of English ? See this newsgroup for windows media player issues in German : http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.de.windows.mediaplayer (or http://tinyurl.com/yk63kgj) Or, the German "microsoft answers" site for music and sound : http://social.ans...

you cant save a dying terminally ill dog
I say lets put vista to sleep to end its suffering On May 1, 12:01=A0pm, "Mr Baracuda" <barac...@slim.ws> wrote: > I say lets put vista to sleep to end its suffering ---------------------------------------------------------------------------= ---------------------- Go ahead and start without me. I'm perfectly happy with Vista. Bill >I'm perfectly happy with Vista. bill is your last name gates? "vista bill" <billsrrempire@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d8069c6a-8cb1-430f-ae91-ff132edb327c@o8g2000yqo.googlegroups.com... >...

If I closed an excel doc without saving can I get it back? thx
I opened up 2 version of excel and tried to close one, I forgot the other was opened and when I chose not to save it I lost my old one also. If there anyway I can get it back? I tried system restore but that was turned off also ;( Thx for any help! If that file was originally out on the drive, then you should be able to just open it up and have the pre-changes-made version of it available. However, if you were creating it from scratch and closed without saving it, then it is gone. System Restore would never help in a case like this - System Restore does not save user data; it is a...

BdStart.xls is locked for editing
Hi guys, This is driving me nuts! I have run into this problem more times than I can count. Does anyone know what it is I am doing wrong or what to do to fix the problem. "BdStart.xls is locked for editing" message appears in every excel file I open. Please help! Thank you so much. Jennifer Jennifer Several Posts about this back a year or two. Can be found at Google. http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=bdstart.xls&hl=en One Poster said he could rename it. Try to delete from the XLSTART folder or move it out. You might have to go into DOS to delete it. None of the ...

cannot send e-mails using windows mail
I cannot send e-mails using my Windows e-mail. I think I have probably set it up incorrectly. How can I reset it so that I can use it? Thanks Glenn What happens when you try? Any error message? Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "glenn" <glenn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD0CE029-59E6-48E0-AF1F-6847C8D8B83A@microsoft.com... >I cannot send e-mai...

Windows Volume License
I was wondering on Volume Licensing. If I have a computer that has a Volume License and that computer dies how do I go about using that key again. Meaning if I have 10 licenses and I activate a computer that means I have 9 left. But say that computer dies and I get another computer and want to use that same keys without reducing my available licenses. How would I go about doing that? Thank you, Ed Licenses and Activations are not the same thing. -- Phillip Windell The views expressed, are my own and not those of my employer, or Microsoft, or anyone else ass...

Windows Vista, Office 2007 macros enabled
How best to set the functions so that individual users don't need to enable macro functions in the same internally generated Access database each time they log in. I understand that not all macros should be allowed automatically but this would be an internally created database with only internal use/access. Adding a self-signed certificate for the workstation? Group policy? thanks, Sharon Follow these instructions for adding a trusted location: http://www.btabdevelopment.com/main/QuickTutorials/A2K7Howtoenablecodeandmacros/tabid/57/Default.aspx -- Bob Larson Access World Forums ...

VBscript problem with Windows 7
We use the following VBscript code to get the username of the user: strComputer = "." Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2") Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_ComputerSystem") For Each objItem In colItems strNomeUtente = objItem.UserName If strNomeUtente = "" or IsNull (strNomeUtente) Then Wscript.Echo "INVALID User Name" Else Wscript.Echo "The User Name is: " & strNomeUtente End If Next The script works fine in Windows XP...