Pivot Table errors

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

Global PivotTable report information was repaired due to integrity problems. <br><br>I see this problem is dated a year ago and you were trying to fix it with new releases, but as I see is not solved and the problem is still existing, the only light I see is perhaps that the user is selecting an entire column instead of $A$1:$B$8, I will look at it and get back with the results. <br><br>Thanks
0
ServerMex

Move Mailbox errors
I'm currently migrating from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. We're in a native mode Windows 2003 AD. I am migrating about 500 mailbox from a standalone Exchange 2000 to a WIndows 2003 / Exchange 2003 Active/passive cluster configuration. Mailbox moves have been going great up until yesterday. While moving the users in the normal way,2 mailboxes hung at 100%. In the "state" column, it says: "Saving changes to the directory". I let it sit at this stage for more than 10 hours. I then have to cancel the task, then it says cancel running tasks, and this wil...

outlook 2007 error message in archive folders
for no discernable reason some and only some of my archive folders will no longer open and give the following error message: the message interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists restart Oultlook I have restarted not only outlook but rebooted my computer with no positive result. I have also gone back a month to a restore point but this has not changed the position. As I say it is only some files and then only some subfiles in larger files. One month ago there were no issues. I have added no new programs to the computer Try running scanpst.exe against y...

How to change pivot table source database?
How can I change the source database for a pivot table in an Excel spreadsheet. Our database server has been changed and when I create a new dsn pointing to the correct server, I get an error message indicating that the query on the old server is still trying to be used. Thanks, Steve This should work for you (?) Open the pivot table and click on it. Menu - Data/Pivot Table report. Click the Back button on the Wizard dialog that appears and connect t the new data source -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Error Number: 0x800ccc0e when I try to get messages
Hello, I am a postmaster of our network and I am having some problems with Outlook 2000 and our pop3 server. The problem is that randomly, Outlook's users can not download their mail because they get the error number 0x800ccc0e when they try to send amd receive mail. We are using Microsoft Outlook 2000 SP-3 (9.0.0.6627) and our server is a Linux Debian running a 2.4.27 kernel. I have tried with ipop3d and in.qpopper as a pop3 daemons and with both I get the error. There is no firewall between them and this is the tcpdump capture from the server (our pop3 server runs at port 40110, bu...

80040e19 error occurring with 2nd NIC installed
I am experiencing the 80040e19 error when expanding public folders in Exchange System Manager, Exchange 2000. I have exhausted all suggested MS articles and *still* have not resolved the issue. No evidence of URLScan or iislockdown being run on the server. Strange thing is is that when I disable the newly installed NIC through device manager the public folders can be expanded perfectly. On enabling the NIC, same error. The server is the PDC, Exchange and Intranet server, running IIS on port 80 for local intranet site and the admin website on port 7715. I have checked the host head...

refresh pivot tables
if i have my pivot table not set to refresh on open. is there a way to refresh all of them at once. when i want them to be refreshed? does F9 do this? from the help, F9 says this: Calculates all worksheets in all open workbooks. F9 followed by ENTER (or followed by CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER for array formulas) calculates the selected a portion of a formula and replaces the selected portion with the calculated value. SHIFT+F9 calculates the active worksheet. CTRL+ALT+F9 calculates all worksheets in all open workbooks, regardless of whether they have changed since the last calculation. CTRL+ALT+...

Diagonal Pivot Table?
Hi, I currently have data that looks something like A | B | C 1 | 1 | 5 1 | 2 | 9 2 | 1 | 7 2 | 2 | 4 (but obviosuly many times bigger) If I put this in a pivot table, with A and B on the axis, it would loo something like: _ | 1 | 2 1 | 5 | 9 2 | 7 | 4 This is because it counts (1,2) as different from (2,1). Is there an way to concatonate the two? i.e.: _ | 1 | 2 1 | 5 | 2 | 8 | 4 Let me knwo if this doesn't make sense. Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Wait, cancel that! Turns out I don't need to worry. thanks anyway, - -- Message posted from http://...

how to jump from form to related record in table
I am trying to deal with the limits on updating fields in queries. So, in a form that shows data re orders waiting to be shipped, I'd like to be able to doubleclick on the order_ID number field (let's say order # 02975) and have that cause a related form or table to open at record number 02975. Then, I can directly edit the data that needs editing. Using Access 2000 "Macro builder" and the On Dbl Click event, I have been able to get a desired form to open and have the focus, but I cannot get the related record to be selected. (I'd prefer selected to filtered.) I am ho...

space then date causes error
On my spreadsheet they have to type in a date and other calculations are taken from this point. Of the hundreds that have used it there have been no problems, however as always there will always be one....... When they fill in the date they type a space and then type the date, this throws up errors in the other calculations. Not altogether important but is there an easy fix for this, so that if anyone types a space it is ignored, I dont want to get involved in VBA/macro stuff. Right click the sheet tab>view code>insert this>modify range to suit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(By...

Copy sheet in Excel
Hi Wonder if anyone of you encounter this problem before? When I try to copy worksheet in a workbook, the following prompt comes up, indicating name conflict. "A formula or sheet you want to move or copy contains the name 'aaaa', which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this version of the name? - To use the name as defined in the destination sheet, click Yes - To rename the range referred to in the formula or worksheet, click No, and enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog box" When I clicked yes, another prompt comes up indicating ...

How to reach through subform to underlying table?
With VBA I've learned to pull data from fields on my subform like this: sbfVendorDetail.Form.[Start Date]. However, fields such as the ID may not be on the subform since the user doesn't need to see it and it would take up space. Is there a way to read the ID field of the current record of the subform without putting the field on the form? "WDSnews" <wdsnews.0640@oregoncity.com> wrote in message news:eQAVmQ$5KHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > With VBA I've learned to pull data from fields on my subform like this: > sbfVendorDetail.Form.[Sta...

ameritrade plus error
When I try to download my information from ameritrade plus i get a invalid org error. Anyone else experience this problem. Help Please.. >When I try to download my information from ameritrade >plus i get a invalid org error. Anyone else experience >this problem? YES......EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! ...

Money2002 Setup Error
When I try to setup (windows98) I get the following: "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor." Here are the details: SETUP executed an invalid instruction in module ADVPACK.DLL at 015f:715f5858. Registers: EAX=0066cf04 CS=015f EIP=715f5858 EFLGS=00010206 EBX=0066d364 SS=0167 ESP=0066cdf4 EBP=0066d014 ECX=0066f8d0 DS=0167 ESI=00000348 FS=6017 EDX=0044003c ES=0167 EDI=0066d350 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: fe ff ff 50 ff 15 68 11 5f 71 56 8d 85 fc fe ff Stack dump: 00000080 bff77b14 71604004 00667000 0...

Lookup table oddity
Hi I have a lookup table that was in an assessment exercise and it refuses to work on one cell. There are two lookup tables in the exercise... one looks up the product code - this one works okay. The one that won't work properly is the second one, which uses the supplier as the lookup value. I tested it out on a computer with 2003 at the training centre where I work and it worked. However, it won't work on my 2007, or any of the computers using 2007 that I tried it on. I can attach the file for anyone who is interested in looking at this oddity. It is driving me distracted...

Error Occured Trying to Promote this email
This happens when trying to promote a email to CRM activity. Can anyone help? Bob ...

New User
Using Outlook 2003 with Exchange Server 2000 on XP Pro SP2 - all service packs updated. Attempted to setup a new user account on this system because previous employee has left and need new profile established. When attempt to setup email through Exchange and click 'Check Name' we get the following error: C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll, Control_RunDLL C:\Program~1\Common~1\system\MSMAPI\1033\MLCFG32.cpl' "@0" The new user account will work fine on another system on the network, so the problem is not with Exchange but with this local system. Have tried deleting the pro...

Publisher doc shuts down, no reason, cannot reopen. error
I work in Microsoft Publisher all the time with my publications. Today, my document shut down after saving and when I try to open it, I get a "cannot open Publisher file" message. Help! I have to get my newsletters out today! Thanks How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198256/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charlene" <Charlene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B4F44C3-02EF-4D86-AD96-95866109453C@microsoft.com... >...

XML Serialization : Error reflecting field.... #2

Misleading VS.NET 2003 error message
I got this error message compiler under VS.NET 2003 (no, I haven't tried it under 2005) ParseTrace.cpp i:\mvp_tips\Parser\RDParser\ParseTrace.h(42) : error C2226: syntax error : unexpected type 'BOOL' i:\mvp_tips\Parser\RDParser\ParseTrace.h(42) : error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';' from the following class definition class AFX_EXT_CLASS StackTrace { public: StackTrace(BOOL pushing, TreeNode * n); // <= error was on this line ~StackTrace(); CString ToString(); }; Now try to guess what is wrong. What is wrong is that I forget to ...

Please help
Only one of my users (who us utilizing IE8) is getting the following error when creating a new Timesheet in PWA 'g_oMainForm_name' is null or not an object mytssummary.aspx Code: 0 URI:http://[project server]/mytssummary.aspx Many other folks are using Timesheets - some with IE8 - and it works fine. This is the only user so far who has reported this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Andy Novak UNT Hi Andy, Maybe this will help: http://allfaq.org/forums/t/136987.aspx "anovak@unt.edu" wrote: > Only one of my users (who us...

Pivot Chart???
I'm trying to create a chart showing the number of orders per week fo each of our customers. Each row (excluding header) in my Data Worksheet is an order wit Client Name and Week# that the order was placed in. I have a pivot table with "Client Name" in the page field and Week and total (count) displaying correctly. I need the X axis to remai static for all 52 weeks (with labels) and not adjust and show just th weeks with data. I tried creating 2 more columns to chart from. Week (a list wit values of 1 - 52) and Total. I'm trying to pull data from the pivo table to fill...

Formula you typed contains an ERROR message
Hi Everyone - I am trying to enter the following formula: ***************************************************************** =IF($C7="SIL",0, IF((AND(OR($D7="Whole Shelled",$D7="Ground Shelled"),$R7<15.5,$R7>=0)),1, IF((AND($D7="Ground Cob",($R7-5)<15.5,$R7>=0)),0.5165, IF((AND($D7="Whole Shelled",$R7>=50)),0.5572, IF((AND($D7="Ground Shelled",$R7>=50)),0.6288, IF((AND($D7="Ground Cob",($R7-5)>50)),0.3016, IF(AND($D7="Ground Cob",$R7-5<=50,$R7-5>=15.5), INDEX(Tables!$A$131:$D$166,MATCH(($...

CrmExchangeQueueService ' Platform Error Code: 80005010'

syntax error in JOIN operation
Hi, I am not even sure if this can be done. I am trying to reference a table in a query. The table is defined in a form. Here is the query I am working with and I get the syntax error in JOIN operation. SQL = "SELECT Me.tbotbl.Param_Name, " & _ "Me.tbotbl.N, Me.tbotbl.S, " & _ "[MK_Var(S)].[Var(S)], " & _ "IIf([S]=0,0,IIf([S]>0,([S]-1)/([Var(S)]^(1/2)),([S]+1)/([Var(S)]^(1/2)))) AS Z INTO tblMK_Z " & _ "FROM [MK_Var(S)] INNER JOIN Me.tbotbl " & _ "ON ([MK...

Run-Time Error 3075
I'm trying query an access database from excel but I'm getting Run-Time error '3075': Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression '(OpLogJobDataID) = & pk'. in this line og code: Set rs1 = db.OpenRecordset( _ "select (JobName) from tbl_OperatorLogJobData Where (OpLogJobDataID) = & pk") If I replace the line with: Set rs1 = db.OpenRecordset( _ '"select (JobName) from tbl_OperatorLogJobData Where (OpLogJobDataID) = 25") I get no error and the code work. My full code: ...