MS Excel file extension changed through e-mail

MS Excel .xlsx files sent as attachments are received without the x,
as a .xls instead. The same is true for MS Word .docx changed to .doc
0
jaf123

Answered in the Word group. Please don't post the same question in multiple
groups. It not only causes responders to waste their time replying to
questions that have already been answered but it also makes it more
difficult for you to follow up on the replies. If it truly is an issue that
involves more than one app either post to the Office group rather than the
individual groups or use a newsreader rather than the web interface & learn
to 'cross-post' for issues that justify doing so.

Thanks for understanding :-)

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/24/10 2:33 PM, in article
b03420be-612d-428e-8d03-dd4c6951a4ca@e19g2000prn.googlegroups.com, "jaf123"
<jfuoco@thayer.org> wrote:

> MS Excel .xlsx files sent as attachments are received without the x,
> as a .xls instead. The same is true for MS Word .docx changed to .doc

0
CyberTaz

Excel 2007

Take a look at security pack for MS Windows
--yibeujjlfx Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vyjaaasi"; type="multipart/alternative" --vyjaaasi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mxqquhmmrnwjoq" --mxqquhmmrnwjoq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your...

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

MS Money 95 data files

Recieve Mail Before Sending

New Disk storage