long text not visible in the cell of excel

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

0
qz

On 5/18/10 11:13 AM, qz@officeformac.com wrote:
> "2009 deficit is $1.4tn, an all time record in dollar terms. It was
> $958bn above the 2008 deficit, the previous record holder. It's 9.9%gdp.
> The record percentage belongs to 1945 of wwii-era 21.5%
> debt ceiling is $12.1tn, expected to be reached by dec, per"
Something's fishy. Look in Excel help for specifications and limits and
you will find that the number of characters that can be diaplayed in a
cell is limited. However, the limit is larger than the text you posted.
I can enter that in a cell and a whole lot more without it becomming
###. Is it actually text, or is it a formula that says ="2009 deficit.....
   if the latter yoiu will find that the length of formula text is also
limited.

--

Bobgreenblattatmsndotcom
0
> On 5/18/10 11:13 AM, qz@officeformac.com wrote: <br>
> > &quot;2009 deficit is $1.4tn, an all time record in dollar terms. It was <br>
> > $958bn above the 2008 deficit, the previous record holder. It's 9.9%gdp. <br>
> > The record percentage belongs to 1945 of wwii-era 21.5% <br>
> > debt ceiling is $12.1tn, expected to be reached by dec, per&quot; <br>
> Something's fishy. Look in Excel help for specifications and limits and  <br>
> you will find that the number of characters that can be diaplayed in a  <br>
> cell is limited. However, the limit is larger than the text you posted.  <br>
> I can enter that in a cell and a whole lot more without it becomming  <br>
> ###. Is it actually text, or is it a formula that says =&quot;2009 deficit..... <br>
>    if the latter yoiu will find that the length of formula text is also  <br>
> limited. <br>
> --  <br>
> Bobgreenblattatmsndotcom <br>
0
qz
5/18/2010 10:33:07 PM
0
qz

Excel 2007

visible cell only

Using part of a cell in a chart title

data input in text box

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

move cell contents

Excel not Access

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

make subreport2 visible based on condition
Help, I am running Access 2003 and have trouble getting this work right. I have an unbound subreport that contains 3 additional subreports. I want only one of the 3 to be visible based on the value in a combo box on a selection form. I can't seem to get the reference right and have tried several variations. If Forms!frmWeeklyGLrpt!cboCC = 1 Then Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDA.Visible = True Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDB.Visible = False Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDC.Visible = False End If If Forms!frmWeeklyGL...

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Calculating age in a label or text box on a form
Hello All, I have a text box for birthdate for a user to enter the birthdate and I want to the age for the user to be automatically calcuated and displayed in another label called "Age." What formula can I use? Missy ...

Excel DNS query

Excel Problem