How do I save and apply a chart template?

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I've tried searching Help with no luck....  <br><br>I have a custom color scheme and look to a chart I'd like to save as a chart template so that I can apply it to about 15 other charts. I know how to do this is the Windows 2007 version, but I am lost in the 2008 mac version. Does anyone have step by step instructions? (or can at least point me in the right direction?)  <br><br>Thanks.
0
EU

Applying sp3 on GP9 on Image server picks "live DB" not "Image DB"
Hi, I have a snapshot of the GP9 server. So right now testing on it. The snapshot server (which I am testing on) is called Gp9v10, while the running (live) server is called Gpv9 So while the sp3 is running it will prompt me to upgrade the databases and say: Ready to begin Upgrade the following companies: .... .... .... SQL Server Info Name: Gpv9 and that is my worry. It really needs to say Gp9v10 (since I want to upgrade the databases in my test environment). How can I change the path. The ODBC connection already points to gp9v10 (ImageDB). Thanks ...

Stacked bar chart for survey results (agree/disagree)
I have survey results with answers from strongly agree to strongly disagree. I would like to show the results for each question in a stacked bar chart. The first bar (left) shows the strongly agree and agree together with the % of overall responses above the bar(for both categories combined). The second would be the neutral answers with the percent above. the third bar would have disagree and strongly disagree with the % above it. The point is that if our statement is "22% strongly agree or agree" then it is obvious from the chart. thanks for any suggestions. You need fou...

Changing a Calendar from a Project/Project Template
Note: We are using Project Server Professional 2007 SP1 We have a Template that uses the Standard (Project Calendar) which does not allow scheduling on weekends. The Template was saved as a Project, and when we attempt to change the calendar to "Calendar Plus Weekends", it appears to let us do this, until we try and assign a resource a weekend, then we receive the message to move it to the next working day, and there is not an option to keep a Saturday or Sunday as a work day. Any suggestions on what we might be doing wrong? Thanks Steve Hi Steve, Did you ens...

Data in narrow columns truncated when saving as DBF
I have a requirement to save some data in an Excel file in DBF format which Excel can do. However I noticed that if the columns in Excel are not wide enough, the data in the columns is truncated when I re-open the DBF file in Excel. It's also truncated when I open the DBF file with this other 3rd party application. Please note that the amount of text in each column is not that much -- maybe 15-25 characters. I have to re-type the data, expand the columns to be wider than the actual data (so the data is completely visible and then some), then re-save the file in DBF format. Does...

chart moving on worksheet
Dear experts, I have a worksheet with data that gets updated every week and I would like to add on top of it a chart that shows an analysis of this data as changes are made. When I say on top I really mean it - I would like the chart to always show on the top right-hand corner of the screen and stay there even when the users scroll the data on the worksheet. Of course it should be possible to move the chart if the users need to. Is this possible at all in Excel 2003? Many thanks in advance for your help! Best regards -- Valeria ...

need chart that displays overlap/duplication between two entities
I'm trying to show the audience overlap/duplication between web site A and web sites b through F. THe amount is small ranging from .02% to .18% so the scale is difficult. Any ideas? You can manually change scales on any charts. Click on either the X-axis or Y axis and the axis will be hightlighted. then click again to open the properties. You can change tthe min value and max value to get more precies details on the charts. "Bsacco" wrote: > I'm trying to show the audience overlap/duplication between web site A and > web sites b through F. > > THe ...

Excel 2003 Line Chart
Hi. I have a line chart no problem. Values as usual up the vertical axis and labels along the bottom horizontal axis. I would really like to switch these around and have my labels going up the vertical. Is this possible? You can't switch a line chart's orientation. However, you can fake it. Check out the Dot Plot (tutorial and utility): http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DotPlot.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "sot" <sot@discussions.microsof...

How to hide Save, Save & Close button
Hi, I have created a custom entity and create a IFRAME. This IFRAME has its own save button and I am not using CRM traditional save button because of some specific requirement while saving that can only be achieve in C# coding. My problem is how to hide SAVE, SAVE and Close buttons. If I remove security with Not Write/Update permission this step hides the buttons but my _service.Create() method throws an exception becuase user don't have permission to create new record. Please help, how could I hide save/save and close or save and new buttons Regards Have a look at this blog: ...

Beginner- Macro for Resizing Charts
There is a first, and this is it. Company just upgraded to 2007 and Auto-Size for Charts is gone. I don't know VB but I need to create a script I guess to re-size all the charts for Monthly Financial data. Could someon help me with this? Thank you, Rod ...

small help can save mee!!!!!!!!
hi i am new to this forum i have a small prob. in excel i have a masterfile which contains links from other files. when i am opening masterfile and enabling macros its its showing a window written file not found and look in drives with 2 buttons of OK and CANCEL. i have to cancel 16 times to get access excel sheets as there are 16 sheets links. can any1 help me out? where i am wrong? as soon as i enable macros i should get access on sheets. any help will be appriciated. i am a jaav person maybe i am doing a small mistake. thanks. taesha -- taesha -----------------------------------...

Excel 2002 Master Template Question
Hi - I have searched around and not found an answer to this question. Creeating a budget for 50 entities. The master has been created and sent out to the different entities who are entering local data in the template renamed but linked to ne worksheet to roll up. My question is I want to make a change to all of the workbooks at once and cannot figure out how to do this without ediiitng eachof the 50 workbooks, Thanks ...

Org Chart -- Imports from Word of Job Descriptions?
We are new to Visio, using the trial version. My wife's boss just dumped a project on her that I said I'd try to help her with. Her new, computer illiterate, boss is making many organizational changes (small university) and wants to make a PowerPoint presentation illustrating these changes. He wants to be able to click on a position and have the job description for that position pop-up as a new page/slide. The job descriptions are in Word 2003. My wife has Word & PowerPoint 2007 on her machine at work, and we have Office 2003 on our PC's at home. Is this possible ...

Need a Template for quoting costings i.e. flights,hotel,accommodat

Bizarre Appointment glitch -- Account icon appearing for Users, pre-save
Before saving the appointment, all Users input in the Required field have an Account icon next to it. After save, the correct icon is showing. A bizarre inconvenience, but has created some frustrating user experience, especially for users trying to understand the difference between users, contacts, and accounts. Have GroupCalendar resold by c360 installed, and we asked the developers in Austria about this, thinking it might be their end. They claim it's a CRM issue. CRM 3.0 w/ VC3 patch Outlook 2003 Thank you, Van Yang Chicago, IL ...

Pivot Chart Format
Is it possible to prevent Excel changing the format of Pivot Chart lines on Refresh? No. I don't think we want extra features here - it would only slow down the action. It is no problem to link to other formatted sheets. Regards BrianB ========================================================= "Alex Burman" <burmanalex@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<eLv8D9xYDHA.3248@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... > Is it possible to prevent Excel changing the format of Pivot Chart lines on > Refresh? ...

Conditional Formatting for Charts
Hi all, I understand the concept of conditional formatting in spreadsheets in XL 2003 just fine. Can the same functionality be extened to XL Charts? I am thinking it has to be a VBA solution, which is not a problem. I just wanted a sanity or insanity check before doing it all with VBA. Looking for evaluating values and formatting differently and finding test strings and formatting them in same color. Best example there is Coke vs. Pepsi. Coke should always be Red and Pepsi should always be Blue no matter where they show up in something like a Share of Market Chart. Coke is highest share...

open saved .msg file
One of my users has been saving Outlook 2003 mail messages as .msg files on their server home dir. When they go to view the saved file it appears there is no text. Internet headers are there, attachments are there. When I look at the file with a text editor and ignore the formatting, I can see the message text. Setup: Outlook 2003, Win 2000 Pro (SP4 - fully patched) Any Ideas? ...

Automatically update charts for only the most current 12 months?
I am trying to update 8 different charts in one workbook. The charts are based off of one table that is a running total for 1997-2005 and is continually being updated monthly. The charts only show the most current 12 months. How can I make the charts get updated automatically. The data is entered in column by column. See Dynamic Charts http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/dynamic_charts/index.html particularly example 2 -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <6F0602...

Graph/Chart Question
I do not use the chart/grph feature too often. I was trying to use the Chart Wizard to graph the following data: A B C 3-Jan 6.16% 482202 7822780 4-Jan 5.87% 398392 6788552 5-Jan 2.60% 365581 14064487 8-Jan 5.89% 359353 6102299 9-Jan 3.80% 372896 9812270 10-Jan 4.42% 402357 9102141 I think I need to have 2 different scales (% and Natural). I could not figure out how to graph this data. Thank you in advance. On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, carl <carl@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I do not use the chart/grph feature too often. I was trying to use th...

From Excel to VBA Chart appearance
Does anyone know when you move an application out of excel to a vba platform, is there any loss in quality and capabilities in the charts? Kind regards, Mark Mark Both of your questions have gone unanswered and I suspect it is a confusion. To get the data to any type of chart object/applet you would need to automate XL. While you are doing that, why would you want to *not* use XL's charting features, via the same automation? Is there something missing in XL's features. If you are using automation, then by default, you are using XL's charting object and there will be ...

Accessing Points in a Line Chart
This is a cross post, as I had been pointed to this group and an alt. after I had posted originally. Hoping this one can help. How do I access the Points in a Chart of type Line? I'm wanting to display the Values at each point and modify various aspects like size and color. So far I have not found the proper combination of properties to access these point, and the access method is different for every chart type. Any ideas? I guess what I'm really asking is how do I access the Point Labels on a Line Chart. Hi, Using the macro record generated this code when changing 2 poin...

Apply pack
--rnondtwnudmq Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ribwulgpmf"; type="multipart/alternative" --ribwulgpmf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="wycrmaswqbxas" --wycrmaswqbxas Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vu...

save file with tdays date.
Is it possible to set a macro to save a file handle as "real_text_dddd, mm/dd/yy" with the dates populated to the current date? You can't use the slash character as part of a file name (if that is, in fact, what you mean by "file handle"), so you will have to use a different character for it in your filename. You can use the VB Format function to create the date part of your file name; you can use VB's Date or Now function as the argument for the Format function as they both contain the current date (The Now function also returns the time as well as the date, ...

saving without updating
heres my scenario.. i have made a database using excel that aproximatel 20 roofing estimates draw from for material pricing.... when i open on of the estimate files it asks me if i want to update values or not if do want to then i click yes if i dont want to i click no.... i kno that i can set my excel to open and update automatically but this i why i havnt been able to do that as of yet.... lets say i make a estimate and i have a price that i give to a customer... lets say h calls me in a week and asks me to go over the estimate with him... wel if any of the prices of material have changed i...

chart question #2
I have 2 sheets: (more as time comes). Jan 05 - sheet 1 - sales problems - support problems - operations problems - finance problems Feb 05 - sheet 2 - sales problems - support problems - operations problems - finance problems I need to graph these 2 sheets with same categories but different total percentages of the month using the chart bars to show the changes for the same category (side by side) in a year... confused yet? :) can you give me a hint on how to do this and the formula if there are any. Well, if it were me, I'd probably put the data that you are graphing on the...