What file to look for on my hard drive back up to recover my Entourage contact list?

Version: 2004

0
lblb

On 2/6/10 6:45 AM, in article 59bb259f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"lblb@officeformac.com" <lblb@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I just had  a new drive installed and I had to re-install Entourage (too long
> to explain why), and I my Entourage contacts were not transferred to the new
> drive.
>
> I want to import my contact file from my back up drive but I don't know what
> file to look for and where to look for.

If you simply drag over your Main Identity from your old drive it will have
all your old data. Entourage does not store your contacts in a separate
file. All data is stored in a database.

 ~/Documents/Microsoft User Data/Office 2008 Identities/your identity

Microsoft fonts to delete after installing Snow Leopard (includes help
deleting font caches)

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/troubleshoot/remove_fonts_snowleopard.html>

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane
2/6/2010 9:46:54 PM
Thanks Diane! I learned something new today!
0
lblb

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

Merging Duplicate Contacts