Using Word As Email Editor

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

Why can't I copy/paste a table from a word docx into an email?  Once pasted into the email, the document loses all formatting - including the table?
0
Aun_Dohadwala

On 2/9/10 3:55 PM, in article 59bb28f3.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"Aun_Dohadwala@officeformac.com" <Aun_Dohadwala@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Why can't I copy/paste a table from a word docx into an email?  Once pasted
> into the email, the document loses all formatting - including the table?

Entourage does not have complex HTML capabilities. Attach the table as a
word doc.

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane
2/10/2010 12:04:24 AM
Or, while in Word, click on File>Send To>Mail Recipient (as HTML). Note
that this will only work if Entourage is set as your default e-mail
application. Note also that you cannot make any modifications to an
e-mail message that was created that way (i.e. you cannot attach
documents to it, or modify the text body in Entourage afterwards).

--
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP (Macintosh)

*** Please always reply to the newsgroup. ***
0
Michel

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

can't send or receive emails

punblisher and word prcoessing software
can publisher be used as word processing sofware? Not very successfully, it's a desktop publishing program. If you don't have the $, download and install OpenOffice. OpenOffice Writer is an excellent word processor — very similar to MS Word. "shelagh" <shelagh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:834CE68F-4492-466A-91DC-694F807C578C@microsoft.com... > can publisher be used as word processing sofware? It *could* but it's not the best tool for that job. Specifically what do you want to do? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask...

multiple email identities

Using scanner in Word97

Using later version of microsoft access

Re: teach me how to send friends email

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

no access to send internet email

Using Company Wide Mail Templates.

delays in recieving outside emails

Email Statements from Collection Module

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

email attachments
Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It probably isn't. Outlook 2007 has a new text editor that looks just like Word 2007, but it is in reality a separate text editor in its own .dll package. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "josie" <josie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5961A60C-462F-4CBA-A276-4A8D0F7FB1F5@microsoft.com... > Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It depends on which file of file or file extension the attachment is. Each type of file extension (*.txt, *.doc etc.) has a default program. It ...

Remade Folders, Now Old Email Gone
I created a couple new profiles so I could separate my work and personal emails when I work from home. At the end of the process, when prompted by Outlook to remake my folders, I foolishly remade my folders. Now, all my old emails which were in my Inbox have gone missing. I searched for pab and pst files but they are not to be found. Any ideas will be most appreciated. Geoff You didn't even post your Outlook version or operating system. How are we supposed to help? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Geoff Robinson" <geoffr2@aol.com> wrote in message news:978b35e2.0406091...