Unified Messaging, play WAV in Entourage... HOW?

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

0
Doug_Landry

It's maybe worth mentioning that the option in Preferences for displaying images/media is already checked. But no internal &quot;player&quot; for these file types. Is it still supported?
0
Doug_Landry

turn OFO off for one user so external users do not get message
Hi all I have a slight problem hope you can help. We use Exchange 2003 and I have a Distribution list which public people (customers outside the network) email to and if one of the people in the distribution list has there out of office turned on the customer get the OFO message. Now I have been doing my research and it seems that you can only turn OFO messages for everyone and not for users or groups. Do you know a way in which I can tell the exchange server not to send out OFO messages for a group. If you need more information then please do ask. Thank you in advance. F Hi, Perha...

Messages being deleted
I have a user that is using Windows 98se, Outlook 2002. He is having problem with new messages from 3 different people. These messages ar being deleted and bypassing the inbox all together. I looked in th blocked sender list and these people are not there. Thank yo ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

error message when closing Outlook 2000
Of late, when I go to close Outlook I get a message saying there are still email messages in your outbox would you like to exit anyway then it give me 15 seconds to make up my mind- but I have no email messages in the outbox! How can I correct this? ...

Undo delete message in Outlook returns the wrong email
In Outlook 2007, I use the Unread Mail feature / folder to get my daily work done. However, I've noticed a glitch when deleting emails. If I've accidentally deleted an email and press "Undo" it often returns an entirely different email. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Hi, Try the data-recover tool called Advanced Outlook Repair. It can help to undelete the emails you delete by mistake. You can download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe . And visiting http://www.datanumen.com/aor/ can get detailed information about Advanced Ou...

can't delete messages #3
Can't seem to delete some old messages (typically older ones), 'The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook.' Have tried restarting online/offline, etc. Any ideas appreciated, as they are just taking up space. Thanks, JC See if one of the following suggestions help you; http://www.sparnaaij.net/faq/deletemessage.htm -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creati...

Outlook errors
I recently sent a message with a WORD attachment, I reveived an error of returned mail indicating the AOL receiptent was not receiving mail from my address. The problem is NOW each time I try to send an UNRELATED message to the person (my sister) I get the same error message AND the original WORD document is reference in the returned error message... Any suggestions? Thank you Mike <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently sent a message with a WORD attachment, I > reveived an error of returned mail indicating the AOL > receiptent was not receiving mail...

border on the left of new messages
An annoying compass border is on the left of all new composed messages. How can I get rid of it? Tools, Options, Mail Format, Stationary and Fonts, Personal Stationary, Theme, change it to No Theme. Kathleen Ward wrote: > An annoying compass border is on the left of all > new composed messages. How can I get rid of it? On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 06:48:01 -0700, Kathleen Ward <Kathleen Ward@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >An annoying compass border is on the left of all >new composed messages. How can I get rid of it? Sounds like a stationary. What version ...

Error message when organizing emails to folders
When attempting to organize my emails into folders by creating a rule I get the following message: "The rule could not be created, check your folder permissions" I used to be able to do this, but one day the above message started popping up. When I go to permissions, the option is blanked out. Anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it? ...

deleting sending messages
I have created a 2 very large attachments (65MB) by mistake. The messages have been in my outbox for several days trying to send. I have right clicked and selected delete but the message will not delete. How can I delete it? -- .. dlfitz, you wrote on Wed, 4 Jul 2007 02:46:03 -0700: > I have created a 2 very large attachments (65MB) by mistake. The messages > have been in my outbox for several days trying to send. I have right clicked > and selected delete but the message will not delete. How can I delete it? http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/stuck_message.htm -- Bes...

Entourage keeps shutting down and needs restarting
Hi new to this news group but I was wondering if others are having the same issue as I am? Entourage continually shuts down regardless of what I am doing - reading emails or news groups or even writing messages. Is there some way to fix this? I have tried re-installing but still does it. Thanks for the help Mike I just hit something like this after upgrading to Snow Leopard 10.6.3 I get an error about the office database daemon failing. Is this what you see? I am having the same issue. Here is the thread from the error log Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Si...

941 error message
On register 1 while I have store operations open and attempt to open store manager I receive a 941 error message. I just recently replaced the dongle but this does not seem to be the fix. Store operations is not showing in evaulation mode, I only receive the 941 error message when I try to open store manager with store operations running or when I attempt to use custom buttons to settle edc transactions. Any ideas? Check the register number. makesure you dont have same register on pos and back office. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 A...

NEW THREAD OF 0x800CCCOF Error Message Repost
Received this as I have daily since Jan. 14, 2010 when this computer was set up with Win 7 and WLM. Error Message: Unable to send or receive messages for the mail.bellsouth.net account. The connection to the server has failed. Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: POP3 Port: 995 Secure(SSL): Yes Socket Error: 10060 Note: I do receive and can send my WLM mail with one domain. ============= BellSouth mail settings were checked and correct early today 3/10/10. Here's what I've done so far: 1/14/10 - uninstalled No...

Sent message remains in out-folder, can't be deleted #2
Yesterday, I posted a question. Two people made comments, but the problem persists. So I will repost my question since I'm concerned people won't look at old questions. I'm working with OUtlook 2002. My version of MS Office is 2000, but I upgraded Outlook when I got a new version of the program with my Pocket PC. My OS is Windows XP running on an IBM laptop. My problem is: A few weeks ago I sent an email message. After it was sent, the email is listed as still in the outbox. Every time I send email, it remains there. (Even thought the email is in the outbox, I kn...

How to get CC: properties of messages in AppleScript

Entourage calendar not syncing with iCal
Hi, I'm running Mac OS X 10.5.8 with Office for Home & Student 12.2.2. I have been successful syncing contacts with the address book on the Mac, but not with the calendar in iCal, but isn't syncing at all. We even tried to load a new profile on Entourage and see if it would show up on iCal, with no luck. I've been working with Microsoft for Mac and we've tried everything, took it to the next level of support and it came down to talking with Mac. They haven't been helpful. Microsoft seems to think it's somewhere in Sync Services. At one point I cleared ...

Messages and Events
Visual Studio .net 2003 How can I, systematicaly, find what messages and events are associated with a control? Tlhanks in advance RTFM? Documentation is the best approach, particularly if you want a systematic approach. joe On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:25:05 -0400, "RG" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote: >Visual Studio .net 2003 > >How can I, systematicaly, find what messages and events are associated with >a control? > >Tlhanks in advance > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.c...

Burned cds won't play all tracks
(I use two software programs for burning cds, and I'm not having this problem with every cd I burn, otherwise I would think I just need a new burner.) I don't get any error messages. When I play the cd, the player--I've tried players at home, in the car, and at the office--shows the cd has 12 tracks and is 64 minutes and 32 seconds long, but only the first track plays. I'm using Windows Media Player Version 11.0.5721.5268 on Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2. Do burners do that when they need to be replaced? The other program I use is Sony CD Architec...

"Find Message"
Is there an equivalent of the "find message " in Live Mail that we used in XP? I used to be able to use "From", "To", "Subject" after clicking on "Find" to retrieve an email. I appreciate your help!! It's the same. Edit (ALT+E), Find, Message (Ctrl+Shift+F). Microsoft has chosen to hide the menu bar by default. If you want to permanently display the menu bar, toward the right hand end of the tool bar is an icon of a cursor pointing to a drop down menu. Hovering the cursor over that will display "Menus (ALT+M)"...

multiple outlook accounts problem with sent messages
I have a POP email account as my main account and I added a second account - an MS Exchange account. I have everything working beautifully but one odd thing. When I create a new email and say to use the Exchange server all works fine except when I send it. It sends fine but I save a copy of the sent message and when it saves it, it goes to the POP Account Sent Items folder. When I delete Email from my Exchange Inbox they go into the Exchange Deleted folder so that works fine. It's just when I send from Exchange it goes to the POP Account Sent Items folder. I do not have any rules set...

how to disable connection messages alerts
We have a w2k3 domain and exchange server with sp2. We are using outlook 2003 as well. In outlook if you right click on the outlook icon on the taskbar next to the clock you will see check marks next to show exchange messages, show network warnings and the other two below them. Is there a way to globally uncheck these for all of our users? thanks in advance ...

Outlook freezes when I open a message
Outlook 2k3 opens fine and retrieves messages sort of fine. For my IMAP account it has started only downloading headers not messages, but selecting and requesting download gets around that. The major problem is that it freezes when I open a message in the inbox, any message. This just started today. I've tried a number of fixes that haven't worked. Hopefully someone out there has a workaround. 1. I closed outlook and reopened it. It reopened but I couldn't open messages, or at most one message opened. Send and Receive works. 2. I used the detect and repair option under...

ASSERT I don't understand (modeless dialog and posting messages)
I am hitting an intermittent ASSERT when I post a message from a modeless dialog to it's main window that I don't understand. Initially I thought it screamed of a memory corruption issue, but I have enabled all of the CRT debug heap checking options and tested with Boundschecker and no heap issues are being reported. Is there something inherently wrong with this?: #1- The main window has an edit control IDC_MESSAGES #2- Just before a lengthy operation is about to occur, a modeless dialog is created via new() and its Create() method called. There is a progress ctrl and an abort butt...

ERROR 1309.Error reading from file: C:\Bundle\Money\iue\msaac01.wav
Money 2004 came with my PC, shortly after my initial use and during one of Money's updates it had an "issuue". I then told me to reinstall Money because one of it's files was corrupt. I uninstalled Money and tried to reinstall money using the emachines "Restore disk" bhut it only installed the UK version. I then unistalled that and used XP' s restore feature and took the PC back before all of this started. Now on my initial use of windows I get "ERROR 1309.Error reading from file: C:\Bundle\Money\iue\msaac01.wav". Verify that the file exists and...

Get Paid To Play Games
Get paid to play free online strategy games ! visit http://gptp.bravehost.com for more information ...

Restoring DB
Hello SQL Monsters I used the backup code below to backup 32GB database and it was a success. However, now I need to restore the database but instead of restoring I am getting the following error message. /* Msg 3159, Level 16, State 1, Line 2 The tail of the log for the database "statDB" has not been backed up. Use BACKUP LOG WITH NORECOVERY to backup the log if it contains work you do not want to lose. Use the WITH REPLACE or WITH STOPAT clause of the RESTORE statement to just overwrite the contents of the log. Msg 3013, Level 16, State 1, Line 2 RESTORE DATABASE is...