Syntax error 5.5.2 and error 4.1.8

I have around 350 email addresses in blocks of 50 or so.  I send group emails once a month without incident until today.  Now I get syntax error 5.5.2 and 4.1.8.  Just to be sure I opened each group and scanned for corrupted addresses, etc.  All looks clean.  I am using XP as OS and email is Mozilla Thunderbird.

byte[] to image and image to byte[]
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/2a1d8e9c-161f-455c-a5b7-dd2d9a05c101/byte-to-image-and-image.aspx
0
Roy

On 12/31/09 12:32 AM, in article 2009123133220rquinn002@maine.rr.com, "<Roy
Quinn>" <> wrote:

> I have around 350 email addresses in blocks of 50 or so.  I send group emails
> once a month without incident until today.  Now I get syntax error 5.5.2 and
> 4.1.8.  Just to be sure I opened each group and scanned for corrupted
> addresses, etc.  All looks clean.  I am using XP as OS and email is Mozilla
> Thunderbird.

This is a Mac discussion group. For a list of all PC groups see: Office
Discussion Groups

<http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx>

We have the same error and you seem to be on track with the cause so keep
looking for the badly formed email.

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane

Count If Formula #4

More Columns #2

Linking files 2 ways

Goal Seek #2

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Columns #4
My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Hi Me! I'm just guessing what you mean. Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D9050B-079C-476D-B5B6-84445F60EA51@microsoft.com... > My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Another gue...

Error 550 Relaying denied

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Contacts in Exchange #2

Pivot Table Question #5

Please help #8

Error 130

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

inbox problems #2
My inbox says I have 3 new messages. I don't.. Its lying. So how do I correct this.. Its not a major problem but distracting. Computers are supposed to be always right.... As a sidelight to this. I deleted the Unread messages, thingy in the favorite folder place. I thought I would bring that back and see if there were some messages that were bad. I read the help file and it says to just click on any file you want to add to the favorite folder. But its gone.. totally and completely there is no Unread Message line to click on.. What's a person to do? See my reply to your late...

anyone else having problems with the 12.1.9 "autoupdate"? #2
Hi all... The 11.5.5 autoupdate worked fine. The 12.1.9 autoupdate downloads (apparently), but then it goes right back to showing that the 12.1.9 update is available -- the updater itself never actually launches. Busy servers, maybe -- and the download isn't ever actually completing? Or bad updater on the update server for 12.1.9? The manual download from Mactopia of 12.1.9 installed properly -- this is just the auto-update that's not working now. - Steve You're right, the auto-update fail. It should be pulled or a message sent instructing to update by downloading directly...