Right click copy pictures in email

Version: 2004
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: Power PC
Email Client: pop

I just switched from Office X to Office 2004.  I emails with pictures in them.  In Office X, I could right click to copy them.  In Office 2004, when I try to right click, nothing happens. <br><br>Is there any way to copy a picture that is embedded in an email?
0
Lhammer610

--B_3342031805_7549207

I am not aware of a way besides using the Mac OSX Screen grabber app.

--
Are there errors in the Bible? Do Animals go to Heaven? Is drinking Alcohol
a sin? Is the KJV the only translation to be used? If you want to learn, get

--B_3342031805_7549207

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Right click copy pictures in email</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>I am =
not aware of a way besides using the Mac OSX Screen grabber app.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
On 11/25/09 8:42 PM, in article 59bad9fc.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, &quot;=
Lhammer610@officeformac.com&quot; &lt;Lhammer610@officeformac.com&gt; wrote:=
<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYL=
E=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) P=
rocessor: Power PC Email Client: pop I just switched from Office X to Office=
 2004. &nbsp;I emails with pictures in them. &nbsp;In Office X, I could righ=
t click to copy them. &nbsp;In Office 2004, when I try to right click, nothi=
ng happens. <BR>
<BR>
Is there any way to copy a picture that is embedded in an email?<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STY=
LE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><BR>
<BR>
-- <BR>
Are there errors in the Bible? Do Animals go to Heaven? Is drinking Alcohol=
 a sin? Is the KJV the only translation to be used? If you want to learn, ge=
t answers, and be able to defend the faith, CERM is your place.<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3342031805_7549207--

0
John
11/26/2009 3:10:04 AM
Just another good reason to stay with Entourage in Office X, I guess. <br><br>I never switched because I would receive multiple copies of emails that were left on the server.  I see from other posts that the bug has not been fixed either.
0
Lhammer610

--B_3342173990_6686869

On 11/27/09 11:37 AM, in article 59bad9fc.1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"Lhammer610@officeformac.com" <Lhammer610@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I never switched because I would receive multiple copies of emails that were
> left on the server.  I see from other posts that the bug has not been fixed
> either.

This is not always an Entourage problem. When a server does an update to
it�s software and resets the server, this causes all messages left on the
server to reset the message IDs. Entourage does not recognize that the
messages have been downloaded because of the change in ID and downloads
again.

This is generally an issue where users with POP account set to "leave on
server". POP is not intended to "leave on server". If you want this behavior
you should switch over to IMAP.

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP
Follow us on twitter <https://twitter.com/entouragehelp>

--B_3342173990_6686869

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Right click copy pictures in email</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:11pt'>On 11/2=
7/09 11:37 AM, in article <a href=3D"59bad9fc.1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0">59bad=
9fc.1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0</a>, &quot;<a href=3D"Lhammer610@officeformac.co=
m">Lhammer610@officeformac.com</a>&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"Lhammer610@officeforma=
c.com">Lhammer610@officeformac.com</a>&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYL=
E=3D'font-size:11pt'>I never switched because I would receive multiple copies =
of emails that were left on the server. &nbsp;I see from other posts that th=
e bug has not been fixed either.<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STY=
LE=3D'font-size:11pt'><BR>
This is not always an Entourage problem. When a server does an update to it=
&#8217;s software and resets the server, this causes all messages left on th=
e server to reset the message IDs. Entourage does not recognize that the mes=
sages have been downloaded because of the change in ID and downloads again. =
<BR>
<BR>
This is generally an issue where users with POP account set to &quot;leave =
on server&quot;. POP is not intended to &quot;leave on server&quot;. If you =
want this behavior you should switch over to IMAP.<BR>
<BR>
-- <BR>
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP<BR>
Entourage Help Page &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;<a href=3D"http://">http://</a>www.entour=
age.mvps.org/&gt;<BR>
Entourage Help Blog &nbsp;&lt;<a href=3D"http://">http://</a>blog.entourage.m=
vps.org/&gt;<BR>
Follow us on twitter &lt;<a href=3D"https://twitter.com/entouragehelp">https:=
//twitter.com/entouragehelp</a>&gt; &nbsp;</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3342173990_6686869--

0
Diane

Don't Want Email Addresses Hyperlinked
Using Excel 2002... Is there any way to have the email address I have in my worksheet remain as simple text? (They typically are blue and want to be "mailtos.") thnx Menu Insert|Hyperlink... Click the Remove Hyperlink button. HTH Kostis Vezerides Tools / AutoCorrect Options.... "Autoformat as you type" tab, uncheck "internet and network paths with hyperlinks" HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "phil6666" <phil6666@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:2tn6o194usnq8dtdr7g7nfciv2pd68ccrc@4ax.com... > Using Excel 2002... > > Is there any ...

Can't open shared access database with double click from explorer.
While trying to diagnose Access 2007 corrupting Access 2000 databases, I've come across a situation where if I try to double click an MDB file on a shared network drive, nothing happens. Access doesn't start (either with access 2000 or access 2007). However, if I wait til I get the "Open File - Security Warning" on one machine, then double click it on the other, then I can open it on both machines. In addition, I can always open it from the open menu in access. Obviously something to do with the open file warning is going on here. Is there any way to set the regist...

Cancel 'copy' causes long delay after installing KB905756 from MS06-012
If you select a range of cells and COPY, then cancel the copy by pressing ESC, there is a long (10+ second) delay while it clears the copy selection. I'm aware this isn't a major issue, but it is very annoying. I'm interested if anyone else is seeing it. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS06-012.mspx Paul Schwartz I have seen some similar delays in the Outlook patch that came out in the same batch. Strangely only on a few PCs though Did you have any luck fixing this? ...

Email Merges via Quick Campaign
Hi: How can I send messages using a different email address when using the Quick Campaign Feature? I have experimented several times, but can't find a solution with using another AD account when sending bulk emails. Please help. Thanks. ...

emailing pictures.
what do i change my email settings to so that may send pictures (attachments)??? Version of Outlook? "confused" wrote: > what do i change my email settings to so that may send pictures > (attachments)??? 2003 (so sorry for the delayed response, i turned off my pc, b/c i was so irritated, all other help areas were just as confusing) "Mary" wrote: > Version of Outlook? > > "confused" wrote: > > > what do i change my email settings to so that may send pictures > > (attachments)??? If you are trying to use the Web toolbar to ...

Transparent text on picture in Word
I have a picture I have placed into a word document. I now want to add text over the picture that will appear transparent. Essentially the picture is a scenery pciture and I want to add a poem that appears over the picture. How can I do this? Although you can place your text in a text box with No Line and No Fill, it would make more sense to use the document body for your text and set the wrapping on the picture to Behind Text. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Tony" <Tony@discussions.mic...

right mouse click for internet headers
A few days ago my wife screwed up the computer. I have recovered/reset a fair amount. However, in Outlook, the right mouse click on an unopened message does nothing. Before a drop down would open up and have 'options' as a choice to see the full internet headers of the message. I liked this feature as I could check a message before opening it. Now the right mouse click does absolutely nothing. Any ideas how tor get the right mouse click function back? thanks, Steve ...

Email Help: Sending Outlook email from Excel VBA
Hi All, How do I select a specific property in outlook while sending email from excel? There is an option we can set in outlook outgoing emails call "Voting buttons" in that feature there is a custom option that we can select called "Have replies sent to" its a checkbox. I want it checked when i send an email from excel. Hope i made it clear. Thanks in advance If sending through the Outlook Object Model, use the MailItem.VotingOptions property and MailItem.ReplyRecipients collection. -- Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP) http://www.dimastr.com/ OutlookSp...

Download email #2
How to download email from Microsoft exchange 2000 to Outlook Express?? without leave a copy at Exchange server. Outlook Express cannot download mail from Exchange. Why are you trying to do so without leaving a copy of the mail on Exchange? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Edi asked: | How to download email from Microsoft exchange 2000 to | Outlook E...

How do I export email addresses from excel to outlook?
I am trying to do a mail merge using email via outlook. I have 200+ addresses and I'd like to know how to import the addresses into the contacts section of outlook to do the merge from there. I've tried the help part of out look but it comes up saying that the excel file has no named ranges and that I should use excel to name the range of data to be imported. Any help much appreciated. Thanks Mark In outlook select file/import export/ import from another program or file/ and then follow the instructions from the wizard. Why do you want to do the mailmerge from Outlook? You can...

Problems with Using Word as Email Editor
We use Hummingbird DM 5.1.0.5 for our document and record management. When using this program, it has a problem with Outlook using Word as an Email Editor. When this is turned on, it seems that Outlook opens a different instance of Word. When you try to open or create a word document, you lose the ability to save or print. These features return to normal when you uncheck Word as an Email Editor in Outlook. I have heard that Microsoft was taking this up with Hummingbird to have them fix it. I am just wondering if this was to be resolved, or if it is Hummingbird's problem to ...

Email header in Entourage in Spanish/Italian or Portuguese instead of English
I'm using Entourage 2004 on a ppc mac; OS 10.4.8 is setup in American English, Keyboard is in American English; only my regional settings are for Vancouver, Canada. I was surprised to see the other day that the header of each email I have receive since installing entourage is in a romance language; either Spanish, Italian or Portuguese. I have the latest update for Office 2004. Any tips on how to change that would be appreciated. Regards, Mihai ...

emailing spreadsheet
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Every time I email a spreadsheet as an attachment the recipient cannot open it. I have tried copy and pasting it onto a word doc but apparrently it still doesn't open. What am I doin wrong It's hard to be sure because you don't indicate what *does* happen when the recipient tries to open it, whether these are Mac or Windows users, nor do you disclose any details pertaining to the email specs you or the recipients are using. You may be doing nothing wrong at all. It could be a problem with your ...

Email naming standards
I'd like to take a survey of email address naming standards and which ones you use. I've looking online for a "naming conventions" FAQ but had very little luck. At my company, it's currently lastnamefirstinitial@company.com, or smithj@company.com. I would like to lobby to change it simply because it's so out of step with the rest of the world. The way I see it, when it's jsmith@company.com there's a logical progression from left to right. We are changing the company name (and domain name), so the way I see it this is the perfect time to do it. Opinions? ...

How to make Outllok Express the default email
When I click to send an Excel worksheet, the default is through Microsoft Outlook. How do I make it send through Outlook Express (not as an attachment)? TIA. Mike To set in Outlook Express as default email you have tp do it through Internet Explorer. In Internet Explorer select Tools:InternetOptions the Programs tab and select Outlook Express for the Email section. When you use File:SendTo in excel do not use the as attachment option option --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Thanks for the quick reply; but still not sending by Outlook Express. Mike "dcronje &g...

workflow send email template to both case contact and account
I am in a desperate search to find a solution for creating a workflow that sends an automated email notification upon Case open to both the contact that submitted the case and parent account's primary contact/email. It seems that i can only do this manually, or send to one or the other but not both. Any suggestions from another service provider that has tackled this issue? Perhaps I am not seeing a logical approach that already exists. thanks, Austin ...

Copying email to other people
I have a situation where the owner of a company wants to be copied on email that goes to one of their employees. I can set up a rule in the employee's Outlook to forward mail, but they will be ableto see that it is being copied. Is there a way at the server level to have the incoming mail to someone get copied automatically to another mailbox without the first person's knowledge? I hope this is clear. Thanks! Hi you could set a journal mailbox per mailbox store in Exchange 2003 and in Exchange 2007 you could set a transport rule Henry "mrecomm101" wrote: > I ha...

save formats of percentage when copying a chart
How do I keep the percentage format of data on a chart when I copy/move the chart to another spreadsheet that does not have the original data in it? ...

List all users with Send AS rights
Hello All, I need to find a utility or script that will show all users who have the Send AS right enabled. I have looked at the script in Microsoft KB Article 912918 and it list all users who have full mailbox rights but do not have Send AS rights. What I need is to list only the users who do have Send AS rights. Is there anyhting that will tell me who has Send AS rights? -- RS MCSE, MCP +I MCP See if this helps. Auditing Send-as and Receive As rights via script http://gsexdev.blogspot.com/2005/12/auditing-send-as-and-receive-as-rights.html James Chong Rschraeger wrote: > Hel...

how can I get outlook to set up my email accounts and have the se.
I keep getting error messages that the email server would not allow access, then the message now says that the email address line in outlook may be wrong, but I have checked it several times, and it is correct. It acts as though my previous attempts have somehow not been erased from the memory of the program. cjseals3 wrote: > I keep getting error messages that the email server would not allow > access, then the message now says that the email address line in > outlook may be wrong, but I have checked it several times, and it is > correct. It acts as though my previous attem...

Outlook 2003 email
When I try to open an attachment(in this case a "Word" document I get the following message "The system cannot find the file specified". Before I could double click and the attachment would open in my "Word Program". HELP!!! ...

Copy and paste easy questioin
I have bound ole control on my form this control my be contain (Access data base - word document - picture .etc) My Question is: How can I copy this Ole Object and paste it in specific place D:\ For Example BY VBA CODE Thanks in Advance ...

email spell check right mouse problem
Using Outlook 2003 with Word 2003 as the email editor. Sometimes When a word is misspelled and gets highlighted with the red wavy underline if I right click over it the menu choices are for Signature items like Primary and Secondary. Sometimes it the spelling options are listed. So far I have not been able to determine what circumstances determine which menu will be activated. For my part I dont need to see the signature options and if I did I would put the mouse over the signature. Is there correction for this or a work around this problem? It sounds like you are typing in the signatur...

error (0xc0000135) when clicking in an E-mail
I recveive error (0xc0000135) whenever I click on an object in an E-mail. I have downloaded various .net files with no improvement. Bummer. Try reading the link in my signature and post back with accurate and helpful information. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Joe E Hogel asked: | I recveive error (0xc0000135) whenever I click on an object in an | E-mail. I have downloaded various ...

format cell to change color when copied
I do alot of cut and pasting. Is there a code that will change the color of a cell if I right click to copy it, so I can track what I have worked on? Thanks, Tawnee -- tawnee jamison ------------------------------------------------------------------------ tawnee jamison's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16137 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=346063 Tawnee Can be done, but you'll soon end up not knowing which was which. Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeRightClick(ByVal Target As Range, _ Cancel As Boolean) ...