Print email message with list of attachments

Version: 2008
Email Client: pop

0
Elvis

Elvis@officeformac.com wrote:

> I have downloaded the script by Paul Berkowitz and modified it
> according to instructions in an old post on this forum so that the
> list of attachments prints at the top of the message.
>
> I want to be able to print only one page of the email, however, which
>  doesn't seem possible as this script sends the message straight to
> the printer without opening the normal printer driver window.

I thought this sounded familiar.

The script change I mention here
<http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage/browse_thread/thread/796d6a8db5223744>
or <http://tinyurl.com/yb466zk> does include a "from page 1 to 1" change
for the script.

Hope this helps!

--

bill

Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>
William
12/12/2009 3:26:52 PM
0
Elvis
12/14/2009 1:58:24 AM
Elvis@officeformac.com wrote:
> Thanks Bill, that is a great help. I now have two scripts - one to
> print the first page and a second to print all pages.
>
> Is there any way of modifying the script so that it brings up the
> print preferences box instead of sending the document straight to the
> printer?

According to the AppleScript dictionary in Entourage, yes.

Change:

	print newMsg

	print newMsg print dialog true

Hope this helps!

--

bill

Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>
William

Attaching Contacts to new email

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

owa cant open ppt attachments

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

invalid email address

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

contact list #13