Thanks.
0
Bila

On 2010-05-04 16:45:26 -0400, Bila@officeformac.com said:

> I would like to change the way the name in each of my accounts shows up
> in sent emails. I have changed the account settings but the old name
> still shows up. Any suggestions?

Well if you have indeed changed the name properly in the individual
accounts setup, then it might be something automatically re-formatted
by your outgoing (SMTP) server. You might want to look into this,

Corentin

--
          --- Office:Mac MVP  http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---

iso
5/4/2010 8:59:00 PM
Thanks. How do I fix this?
0
Bila

--B_3355833086_635552

On 5/4/10 1:45 PM, in article 59bb7ed8.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"Bila@officeformac.com" <Bila@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I would like to change the way the name in each of my accounts shows up in
> sent emails. I have changed the account settings but the old name still shows
> up. Any suggestions?

This bug is really a new feature in SP1 (The Entourage Help Blog)

<http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/06/new_sp1_feature_could_be_mistaken_fo
r_a_bug.html>

In case the above link does not work:

<http://tinyurl.com/4dcya4>
--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

--B_3355833086_635552

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: name appearing in the outgoing mail</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:11pt=
'>On 5/4/10 1:45 PM, in article <a href=3D"59bb7ed8.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0=
">59bb7ed8.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0</a>, &quot;<a href=3D"Bila@officeformac.=
com">Bila@officeformac.com</a>&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"Bila@officeformac.com">Bil=
a@officeformac.com</a>&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><=
SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:11pt'>I would like to change the way the name in each =
of my accounts shows up in sent emails. I have changed the account settings =
but the old name still shows up. Any suggestions? <BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial">=
<SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:11pt'><BR>
This bug is really a new feature in SP1 (The Entourage Help Blog) <BR>
<BR>
&lt;<a href=3D"http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/06/new_sp1_feature_could_b=
e_mistaken_for_a_bug.html">http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/06/new_sp1_fe=
ature_could_be_mistaken_for_a_bug.html</a>&gt;<BR>
<BR>
In case the above link does not work: <BR>
<BR>
&lt;<a href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/4dcya4">http://tinyurl.com/4dcya4</a>&gt;<B=

-- <BR>
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP<BR>
Entourage Help Page &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;<a href=3D"http://">http://</a>www.entour=
age.mvps.org/&gt;<BR>
Entourage Help Blog &nbsp;&lt;<a href=3D"http://">http://</a>blog.entourage.m=
vps.org/&gt;<BR>
YouTalk &lt;<a href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/bzcrjy">http://tinyurl.com/bzcrjy</=
a>&gt; &lt;-- Entourage mailing list<BR>
Twitter: follow &lt;<a href=3D"http://twitter.com/entouragehelp">http://twitt=
er.com/entouragehelp</a>&gt;<BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3355833086_635552--

0
Diane

cannot bring up names in OWA
I have checked AD and exchange to find diffrences in the permissions but I cannot find any. the names comeup in outlook however when searching for the name in OWA the name cannot be found. does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue. thanks. What version of Exchange and are you searching the GAL or Contacts, if Exchange 2000 and its Contacts then this is correct even though it looks like you should be able to search on Contacts. Options are to go with a third party vendor (or upgrade to Exchange 2003) "Gabe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Any XML Naming Conventions?
Does the use of DTD, XML Schema and similar constructs adopt the use of C# naming conventions? If so how do I make the distinction of how to apply C# conventions with XML elements, attributes and so on? Any referrals to resources that discuss or document XML Naming Conventions? -- <%= Clinton Gallagher, "Twice the Results -- Half the Cost" Architectural & e-Business Consulting -- Software Development NET csgallagher@REMOVETHISTEXTmetromilwaukee.com URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/ clintonG wrote: > Does the use of DTD, X...

Splitting First and Last Names
I have a spreadsheet where the Name feild contains both first and last names. I want to split this into two fields. How can I do this? Hi use 'Data - Text to<columns' for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Jamie wrote: > I have a spreadsheet where the Name feild contains both first and last > names. I want to split this into two fields. How can I do this? "Jamie" <pastorjman310@hotmail.com> wrote >I have a spreadsheet where the Name feild contains both >first and last > names. I want to split this into two fields. How can I do &g...

outlook not senfing mail
i can receive mail, but not send. this is new. all was fine for last 7 months. not sure what to do. thank you any error messages? a bernstein ����: > i can receive mail, but not send. this is new. all was > fine for last 7 months. not sure what to do. > > thank you ...

cell looses name after sorting
Can someone help me with the following problem in Excel 2000: in a table I have attached serveral cells with unique cell names, the values in these cells are used in other sheets. the problem is that when I sort the table, the cell names stay in the original rowposition; they are not sorted! while their values are. So Cell names get different values, and other calculations on my other sheets get messed up! How can I make the cell names relative instead of absolute? thankx in advance, Jim --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ "jimfx >" <<jimfx.109zcv@exc...

Change of recipient/sender display name
Hi All, Environment :- Windows 2003 x64 with exchange 2007 (All in one role) Outlook client :- 2003, 2007 We have created a list of mail contacts (which under GAL) in exchange 2007, these mail contacts are associates with external email address, each of contact has a naming standard for display name, for example, display name is HD Finance Manager, external email address is fin_manager@hdemea.com I want to configure outlook client to show the display name according to mail contacts whenever the email address is match to mail contacts list (GAL), for example, an email sent from the email a...

Creating a "Do_Not_Reply" e-mail address
I need to create a do-not-reply@domain.com address that any user that I give permission to on the domain can send as by putting the above address in the "From:" field of their Outlook client and the external recipient will receive this and only see that it came from the do-not-reply address and not the send on behalf of user. Also what would be the best way to block or not receive the e-mails even if an external user does reply to it? On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:56:22 -0700, "D-a-n_L" <dlajoie@hotmail.com> wrote: >I need to create a do-not-reply@domain.com addr...

Sending a workbook as a mail attachment
Hey Folks, Is there an easy way to send a workbook via email based on the date an time? Our company uses excel for some of our reporting and rather then having the reps remember to send the workbook i'd like to have it send itself automatically - say on Saturdays or Sundays. Ideas? Nel post news:1165167749.298713.321880@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com *Gord* ha scritto: > Hey Folks, > > Is there an easy way to send a workbook via email based on the date an > time? Our company uses excel for some of our reporting and rather > then having the reps remember to send the wor...

Rename/Delete/Deactivate Junk Mail Folder
Hi! Does somebody know how I can delete/rename or deactivate the Junk Mail folder in Outlook 2003? If I delete this folder, it will be re-created in the next Outlook start. I've read that Junk Mail folder is an built-in and cannot be renamed/deleted or deactivated?! Please help! Thanks Mustafa That is correct. Why do you need to get rid of it/rename it? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "mustafa" <mustafa@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

unable to access mail after re-enable account
Hi, After enable an disable account and change its password, it can login to its mail account. What's happening. Is it normal? Thanks a lot What is the error message when user tries to access mailbox? Does the user still show in ADUC has having Exchange attributes? Have you looked at the MB using ESM to see if it is disconnected? "Raymond" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:136c01c46f11$d16f8390$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > After enable an disable account and change its password, > it can login to its mail account. What's hap...

Appearance
I had a box on the left side of my e-mail screen showing things like deleted mail, view deleted mail, etc, this has disapeared any help on how to retreive it? -- bkk "bkk" <bkk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4388CF18-F122-4C61-B925-E9DAB3D8B1C1@microsoft.com... >I had a box on the left side of my e-mail screen showing things like >deleted > mail, view deleted mail, etc, this has disapeared any help on how to > retreive it? > -- > bkk View>Layout>Folder List -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. htt...

E-mail error?
Recently my email ceased sending/receiving. The program has started asking me to enter in my username and password each time I try to send/receive (it never did that before); however, the log-in window just reappears after I click 'Ok'. I'm fairly certain I am entering the correct information -- it isn't telling me that I'm not. If I click cancel, I then receive an error message that says: Account: 'Shaw Email (smckelly)', Server: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Por...

Mail merge & staple question
Does anyone know how to use mail merge in Publisher with a printer that folds and staples?? Publisher is sending it to the printer as "one" big file and trying to staples "all" my newsletters together instead of individual ones with the addresses on them. Or if anyone has any other programs or ideas on how I can accomplish this task, sure would be appreciated. Thanks While waiting for decisions from his 6 university choices, Ed sees a message from Parishsecretary <Parishsecretary@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > Does anyone know how to use mai...

mail merge with word 2007 and a riso
I'm having problems trying to mail merge a word 2007 document with a riso. all goes well and I can preview all the documents and all looks good until I try to finish and print it on a riso, and nothing happens. It works on word 2003 but not the new version. can anyone help? Can you merge to a new document? If so, try using the following macro from fellow MVP Doug Robbins to split that document to the printer as separate jobs Sub SplitMergeLetterToPrinter() ' splitter Macro ' Macro created 16-08-98 by Doug Robbins to print each letter created by a ' mailmerge...

Change License / Company name
Hi, we tried CRM 1.2 with the MSDN license key. Now my company bought a 25 user Proffesional Suite license and I want to change the key on the production server. Is there an easy way to do this?? The only solution I see, is via the Data Migration Framework. Erik. How about the re-deploy tool? "Erik" <none> wrote in message news:u0SXdbXlEHA.3452@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > we tried CRM 1.2 with the MSDN license key. Now my company bought a 25 > user > Proffesional Suite license and I want to change the key on the production > server. Is there an easy wa...

New Customer ID same as existing customer Name
Hi, I am trying to setup a new customer (Customer Maintenance screen) and the Customer ID of my new customer happens to be the same as a Name of an existing Customer. As soon as I enter Customer ID, the system does a lookup and automatically fills out all fields with information from an existing customer file. Is there a way to prevent system from doing a lookup, or maybe there is another way around that will allow me to do what I described. -- Thank you, There are two possibilities: a. the customer id you are entering already exists, or b. you have an add-on that automates lookups su...

Clear Junk E-mail Folder
It seems that rule cannot be set to remove messages from Junk E-mail Folder on exit Outlook. Is there any way to do that? Thanks. I'm using OL2003. ...

Comparing first and last names in two lists

Rollup 2 impact on Label/Display name
Hi, I have faced a strange behavior after installing rollup 2 on CRM server : when I customize attibutes properties I usually want to have different names for display name and labels (in form). But with rollup 2 display name seems to replace label even after I have published my form. I need to make a iisreset to see my changes. Did anyone notice this ? Thanks Lo�c Yup - had some really strange behaviour similar to your issue the other day - but only seemed to be on one entity - really weird "Lo�c" <soucoupiste@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:%232MwCIshJHA.1252@TK2MSF...

what is the name of a sub form download from microsoft website
i need to add a sub form to a form created in access. i tried to start the wizard but the feature is not currently installed. i try to install but it is looking for a disk for me to insert. i do not have a disk to insert. can i go to microsoft website and download the sub form feature for access? if yes, what is the name of the download. Are you sure it is not installed? Open your main form in design view. Click the Toolbox button in the menu at the top. There are two buttons at the top of the Toolbox, an Arrow and a wand. Is the Wand highlighted. If not, click on it then click on th...

Subform in Datasheet View
Is there a way to have the datasheet view of a subform *not* show the "button-like" row that shows the field names? -- Thanks, tbl No there isn't. If you create a continuous style form, you can eliminate the headings. You can modify a continuous form so that it looks like a 'datasheet'. -- Joan Wild Microsoft Access MVP "tbl" <hateThatSpam@invalid.net> wrote in message news:4gqs13dds31nhu1bsmbrm5tt86adbfea1m@4ax.com... > Is there a way to have the datasheet view of a subform *not* > show the "button-like" row that shows the field n...

Print Report "Bold" Font Category Name Problems
When I print income/expense reports in MS Money 2006 the category names do not print in bold, making them very difficult to read since they end up as the same font as the sub categories. On the screen, category names are bolded. Does anyone know how to fix this print problem? ...

Set table name dynamically for CR 11 in VB.Net 2003
I posted this question earlier today. It showed up but has disappeared now. I have the following code in VB.Net 2003 for CR XI; I would like to set the table name for the report in VB.Net code. All tables would have the exact same structure. With crConnectionInfo .ServerName = MyServer .DatabaseName = MyDatabase .UserID = MyID .Password = MyPWD End With Dim MyTable As String if s=1 then MyTable = TableA else MyTable = TableB end if CrTables = sReportName.Database.Tables For Each CrTable I...

received mail goes directly to "deleted items" folder
When getting new mail, the mail goes directly to the "Deleted Items" folder instead of the "Inbox". Any suggestions? ...