My jpeg logo stopped appearing in my signature & how to coordinate signature?

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

0
Mira

Stop "auto-check" of mail on launch of Outlook 2003
I have a user who is on the road a lot. Sometimes he needs to open Outlook just to look at something that he already has. But when he opens Outlook, it automatically insists on trying to check to see if he has any new mail. Is there any way to prevent this? He wants to be able to launch Outlook and then decide, when he is ready, whether to check for new mail or not. Also, is there any way to configure Outlook 2003 to Check for New Mail before it sends any outbound mail? The default seems to be send before checking and I would prefer to reverse that. I've tried looking in the onlin...

How Do I make fields not appear on a form or report
I have a report or form (I can use which ever one will work) that has several combo boxes to choose appropriate criteria. If a particular combo box has not been used, I do not want it to appear on the final print out. I realize the can shrink can grow only applies to text boxes not combo boxes. Can I use "is null" anywhere to make this work? I cant change these to text boxes since I am storing the value in the table not the text. Thank you. On 16 Apr 2007 13:17:35 -0700, "Lisa" <dlhenne@charter.net> wrote: >I have a report or form (I can use which ever one ...

Logo as Watermark on Text of E-mails
Is it possible to have ones Logo as a Watermark on every text body of an e-mail that is sent? Not sure if this would increase the size dramatically Thanks John <johndoconnor@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > Is it possible to have ones Logo as a Watermark on every text body of > an e-mail that is sent? Not sure if this would increase the size > dramatically I'm pretty sure that you can define it as a stationery, but you _will_ add to the size of the message. Moreover, only those who choose to read mail as HTML will be able to see it. Everyone else will see it as an attachment ...

Why do these symbols #### appear after correcting data in a cell?
After correcting or updating informartion entered into a cell, then going to next cell, all of these appear in the previous cell instead of the information entered & saved? Jim That usually happens when the column is not wide enough to hold the information in that cell. You will get this when the cell content is a number. Post back if you need more. HTH Otto "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26D6FB89-3BEA-4117-86EB-4F23A0077532@microsoft.com... > After correcting or updating informartion entered into a cell, then going > to &g...

How to stop tracking a Contact in CRM 4.0
How do I stop tracking an Outlook Contact that has been set to "Track in CRM" Hi Ken, The "Track in CRM" for contacts turns to "View in CRM" when a matching contact record is created in the CRM database. If you no longer want that contact in CRM then you can delete it, then it will say "Track in CRM" again. "Ken Florian" wrote: > How do I stop tracking an Outlook Contact that has been set to "Track in CRM" ...

Outlook hangs / stops responding & wms idle error
Hi XP Pro client with Office 2003. Outlook will not run. On checking task manager it claims to have an outlook process running. If I shutdown I get a WMS idle running error. If I end now on the wms idle, outlook runs. Any one help on this please? Thanks & regards, D Here's some basic troubleshooting tips for when Outlook doesn't close, to get you started: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm -- Kathleen Orland Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ &quo...

How to stop Excel from rounding up
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Can someone help me figure out how to stop excel from rounding up the numbers I enter into the cells? You need to format the cells to show sufficient numbers of Decimal places. Select the cells, then choose Format>Cell>Number... And choose the number of decimal places you want to see. Cheers On 13/03/10 5:18 AM, in article 59bb5164.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Ulalume@officeformac.com" <Ulalume@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) ...

How do I stop my wife bitching?
My wife bitches all the time about our finances. How can I stop her? Should I take my Deser Eagle and put a hole in her head? =IF(OP="Pratt","Ignore OP","Answer Question") -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Jack Bauer" <Jack B...

CRM SERVICE CRMTRACE RUNS EVERY FIVE MINUTES AND CANT STOP IT
this service is constantly start ng on our system and using resources. how do we stop it Refer to registry setting on CRM Server HKLM\Software\Microsoft\MSCRM Check that "TraceEnabled" has been set to 0 Good luck! "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB43D905-BF5E-4801-9B7D-6FFFDB4DB932@microsoft.com... > this service is constantly start ng on our system and using resources. how > do > we stop it thanks Daniel. It was and is set to 0 which makes it very unusual "Daniel Tan" wrote: > Refer to registry setti...

Logo showing white background
I have created a logo but when I save it and paste it in a different publication, the white edges show up over the background of the new publication. How can I save the original logo so the white background does not appear over new/different publications? What format is the logo? If it is a vector, you can ungroup and delete the background. If it is a bitmap use the transparency tool on the drawing toolbar, click the white background. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "pappabake" <pappabake@discussions...

Email Signature 11-17-09
When I reply to an email, my signature superimposes over the sender's message. What am I doing wrong? ...

Miscellaneous words appear in Excel 2002 cells
I am working on an Excell 2002 workbook and when I put my cursor in a cell , spurious words get entered into the cell e.g. "and thee the and ...." is one example. I have cable modem and it feels like "someone" has taken control of my PC - by the way I have also noticed this hapening in MS Word but is not as bad as Excel - can some one help. thanks KK Have you enabled speech tools? Click Tools / Speech and examine your options. /i. "KK" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:061d01c39d1c$36fc85f0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am w...

South and East coordinates
Does anyone know how to chart south and east coordinates data with data as 3d vertical bars proportional to their values? If so please share with me. Thanks a bunch!! Lori - You can't do this for any random values of south or east coordinates, only for regularly spaced values, and Excel expects a Z axis value for each combination of south and east. If you meet these criteria, set up your data like this: Cell A1: Blank Cells B1, C1, etc.: East coordinates, evenly spaced Cells A2, A3, etc.: South coordinates, evenly spaced Cells B2, B3, C2, C3, etc.: Values Select the range, ...

Where are the sigcap signatures stored?
I go to the journal and it says "NO RECEIPT TO DISPLAY" i just had a charge back and if i can't find it i'm sol. Any idea? Is it stored somewhere as a pic? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0814_01C739A0.1912C6C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable JHO, First you need to make sure that you have Journaling turned on. SO = Manager | Database | Registers | Register List | select the register | = Receipt Printer 1 or 2 tab | make sure that Journal Receipts from this = printer is ch...

I would like to design a logo for a new superstore
I just can't seem to get an inspiration to design a logo to use for this superstore. Even coming up with a name seems to be a difficult task. Inspiration here, over 7,000,000 hits http://images.google.com/images?q=logo&hl=en -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "tinard" <tinard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE8F1689-4D1A-401C-BE11-2F2DB3CF34A6@microsoft.com... >I just can't seem to get an inspiration to desig...

How do I get Exchange to stop opening attachments in Outlook?
Since my last update, I have found that when I click on an attachment, Exchange pops up and tries to open the attachment. Sometimes I get an error message. "Jester9457" <Jester9457@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A8A2FC8-F9BE-465D-BA95-525ADE89D91C@microsoft.com... > Since my last update, I have found that when I click on an attachment, > Exchange pops up and tries to open the attachment. I doubt you have Exchange Server running on your personal computer, so posting a lot more info about your setup would be helpful. Such as your version of Outloo...

Multiple signatures #3
Hi I have two accounts in my outlook and I have each assigned a different signature under Tools->Options-Mail Format. When I create a new message, I have an Accounts toolbar button which I can use to select which account I want to send email from. The problem is that when I switch the account here the signature does not change. What is the proper way to setup different signatures for different account? Thanks Regards To get the signature to change when you switch accounts, you need to be = using Word as your email editor, which is a setting on the same dialog. --=20 Sue Mosher,...

Discussion group search doesn't appear to be working
I posted a question in the Project Server group with the title "Can't add calendar exceptions for resources (vacations, etc.)" Since there doesn't appear to be an easy "Show me my submissions" option, I tried searching the Project Server group for "add calendar exceptions for resources" but search did not find my entry. Am I expecting too much? No. You are just not doing a very good search. Try "exceptions" or "calendars" and go from there. -- Trevor Rabey 0407213955 61 8 92727485 PERFECT PROJECT PLANNING www.perfect...

Stop email links from taking over open windows
This has been a frustration for me for years. How do you stop web links in emails from taking over open MS Explorer windows in Outlook 2000. I always have several windows open doing several things, (sometimes important) I can't click on email links from Outlook because it always takes over a open window rather than open a new one. Is there a way to change the preference to open links in a new window. My inbox fills up because I a reluctant to check email link news letters because it will take over a window I have open doing something else. Somebody please help!!!!!!!! Depen...

number formats that allow you to format the appearance of negativ.
I don't understand what it means to List two number formats that allow you to format the appearance of negative numbers using parentheses? Jasmon There are up to four parts to a format in Excel, separated by ;, so FormatForPositive;FormatForNegative;FormatForZero;FormatForText So if you want two decimals and parenthesis for negatives, you could use 0.00;(0.00);0.00 Notice you don't need one for text so I have not included it. If you miss a format type then you should still include it's separator 0.00;;0.00 Has only set a format for positive numbers and zeroes. You could...

name appearing in the outgoing mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I would like to change the way the name in each of my accounts shows up in sent emails. I have changed the account settings but the old name still shows up. Any suggestions? <br> Thanks. On 2010-05-04 16:45:26 -0400, Bila@officeformac.com said: > I would like to change the way the name in each of my accounts shows up > in sent emails. I have changed the account settings but the old name > still shows up. Any suggestions? Well if you have indeed changed the name prop...

New Exchange Server Stops MTA delivering to the IMC
I was wondering if someone had come across this. I have had it twice now and it's driving me crazy. We have a Very Simple Exchange setup. All 5 Exchange Servers Exist in the same site, All have their own IMC's and all deliver outbound internet email. When I install a new Exchange server into the site the MTA on one of the other exchange servers will not deliver to the IMC for ourbound mail, that is until I restart the MTA on that server. It does not happen straight away but usually sometime the next day after the nights Store Maintinance has been completed Does anyone know wh...

Entourage has stopped retrieving just one certain person's email
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Email Client: pop I have been receiving all my emails normally apart from just one sender, who i previously had no problems with. The email is sitting in my inbox when i log in via the browser account, however it just doesnt get sent directly from the sender. if I then send this person's email to myself, it gets delivered to my inbox. THe problem ahs only started in the last week, no settings have been changed and every other email is getting delivered. <br> My hosting provider says it is not their issue and they don...

Strange problem outlook 2003 signature & formulars
Hey, i have a strange problem, in our setup we have signatures on our client machines. We also want to work with standard formulars. The thing is, on 1 machine, the formula is placed over the signature, which is correct, but on several other machines the formula is placed under the signature, not good ;o) Anyone have experienced this problem ? Best regards Kim ...

WLM Stopped working 02-20-10
I'm running Vista Home Premium, SP2, 2 GB of RAM, Firefox, WLM, all WU's current. I was in WLM mail newsgroups earlier today and things just stopped. WLM stopped responding. Now I cannot log into WLM. It used to log into window Live by itself (password and all) from my desktop icon, but now the only thing that happens when I try to open my WLM app window is I'm taken to IE (7). Then when when I try to sign in Windows live it won't do it. I've already ran SAS, MBAM, CCleaner and Avira in Safe mode but found nothing. Then I did a system restore back to a fe...