Multiple reply-to email addresses in one account

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

main address=sales@example.com <br>
Lars
0
bogomips

On 4/20/10 7:42 AM, in article 59bb72cf.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"bogomips@officeformac.com" <bogomips@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I have a catch-all email account, and would like to be able to choose between
> different reply-to email addresses, is that possible in Entourage?
>
> Example:
> main address=sales@example.com
> secondary=support@example.com
>
> So when I create a new email, I would like to select which email address to
> use.
>
> In Apple Mail you simply add multiple emailaddresses (separated by comma) in
> the account settings.

Open your account under Tools in the Menu bar.

Add the addresses to your account.

When you create a new email, you can select from the popup menu �From�.

If these are �alias� accounts see:

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/accounts/alias.html>
--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane
4/20/2010 9:21:53 PM
Thanks Diane <br>
Lars
0
bogomips
4/21/2010 9:44:57 AM
On 4/21/10 2:44 AM, in article 59bb72cf.1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"bogomips@officeformac.com" <bogomips@officeformac.com> wrote:

> That will get me half the way. With these alias-accounts, I can't seem to
> control were send mail is placed.
>
> I would like to store all emails (sent mail included) on the server.

For IMAP: Open Accounts under Tools in the Menu bar. Select the Advanced tab
and set folders to use.

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

can't send or receive emails

if cell is text move left one column

multiple email identities

formatting auto replies
Does anyone know of a method that allows outlook 2k2 to format automatic replies regardless of the format of the original message? I setup this automatic response rule that replies with a template, but problem is, when replying to http clients (hotmail or yahoo), the message at the receiver's end has words totally misplaced, all over the page. Any suggestions would be appreciated. ...

Outlook 2007 addresses
How can I find the list of addresses I have sent emails to? When you start a new email you can put a letter in the To line and list will come up. Where is that list? How can I print it out? Thanks Matt that is the autocomplete cache. You would need a utility to print it out. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040621.htm http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nicknamecache.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Out...

Re: teach me how to send friends email

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

no access to send internet email

auto reply to incoming messages
SOS. I am having trouble with my Outlook 2002. I am trying to set up an "out of office assitant". It says i need to have Microsoft Exchange for this to work. So i went back to my Office XP disk and tried adding it in seperately and then i tried reinstalling Office XP, and still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions, thanks! Paul "Paul" <hiltonjp1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:047CCF7C-4B62-4807-A784-238663B88EF7@microsoft.com... > SOS. I am having trouble with my Outlook 2002. I am trying to set up an "out of office assitant". It says i need ...

delays in recieving outside emails

Email Statements from Collection Module

Performance By Investment Account
I've been trying to analyze the return calculations that MS Money provides in both the Portfolio Manager and also the Performance by Investment Account. One curious thing that I've come across and had previously not paid attention to is a feature in the Performance by Investment Account. If you click on "Customize' for this report, under the "Rows & Columns" tab there is a customizable setting called "Do not show performance based on data of less than: xx days." It defaults to 90 days. Does anyone know if this feature actually does anything? I'v...

How to split an account into two accounts
8 years ago I started my 403B and 401A retirement accounts with Fidelity as a single account. It did not both me that the paper showed them as two accounts and I should have fixed it sooner. Now that Fidelity is allowing me to download the information it is clear that I should have two accounts. However I have purchased 4 mutal funds every two weeks for the past 8 years and now to split them it appears I need to move 2 of these sets of fund transactionss to a the account. The move one transaction at a time is growing old. Is their an easy way or to accomlish a mass move of all transac...

email attachments
Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It probably isn't. Outlook 2007 has a new text editor that looks just like Word 2007, but it is in reality a separate text editor in its own .dll package. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "josie" <josie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5961A60C-462F-4CBA-A276-4A8D0F7FB1F5@microsoft.com... > Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It depends on which file of file or file extension the attachment is. Each type of file extension (*.txt, *.doc etc.) has a default program. It ...