MS Office 2008 home version with Pro for entourage

Hello and thanks for any help you can provide.
I have MS Office 2008 Home & Student edition. I want to install only
word, excel and powerpoint and then separately install Entourage 2008
Pro (as provided by my hosted exchange co.) in order to connect to my
exchange server. I have done this before and remember some convoluted
errors but it eventually worked. My latest attempt did not. Has there
been a change to prevent this from working?
0
Jessica

Recommendations Reporting Services 2008
Can anyone give me their recommendations on what manual to get to learn SSRS 2008? - I am between a beginner and intermediate in writing SQL queries. Your response is appreciated. Thanks -- Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server-programming/201004/1 On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:59:41 GMT, "Chamark via SQLMonster.com" <u21870@uwe> wrote: >Can anyone give me their recommendations on what manual to get to learn SSRS >2008? - I am between a beginner and intermediate in writing SQL queries. >Your response is appr...

Prblm w/ photos ninserted in MS Word text box
I'm running Word 2004 on a Mac G5 running OS 10.4. When inserting a photo in a text box in a Word doc, some of the Picture Effects are not active.I want to add a shadow around the edge. When I click on the picture, the Picture Formatting Pallette opens, but the Shadow effect, next to "Effects" in the second row down is not active. What's going on? Mike in Atlanta On 12/20/05 5:35 PM, in article 1135118110.792146.154940@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, "Mike in ATL" <mike.ventura@comcast.net> wrote: > I'm running Word 2004 on a Mac G5 running OS 10.4....

Entourage goes into spinning-wheel from time to time while using

Encryption and Decryption with office 2007 document
Hi, I am working on VS 2005. I want to upload and download office 2007 document . below is the code giving warning whlie downloading the file. warning is saying of corruption of content . But if i click on yes it shows the file content. I don't want this warning message. Please help me. I am downloading and uploading data in chunks. Private Sub SaveWithEncrypted() If System.IO.File.Exists(Server.MapPath("~") + "/test/test1.docx") Then File.Delete(Server.MapPath("~") + "/test/test1.docx") End If Dim theStream As System.IO.Str...

Office 97 & Win2k/XP
Dear All I have posted this question before but does anyone know of a workaround to access VBA running the above combination on a PC? Alt+F11 doesn't work and of course trying to load any Excel sheet with Macros returns a NO PERMISSION dialogue. I'm not going to moan about our IT Manager because he is extremely busy with other IT Projects and he states that he has been trained in hardware and programming not software. He won't upgrade the installation on the PC because he claims that no one will use the features in the newer version of Excel (which is stopping my program running...

Getting sick of Office 2007 fatal errors...
Every so often MSWord 11 or Excel or PPoint dies upon starting the app. I have a legit Office 07 Ultimate version, installed in a new PC with Vista x64. Initially I decided to upgrade to Windows 7, but frequent freezes continue to happen. All products are updated. Usually the killer is the ** ntdll.dll ** module. Any MS brilliant idea? This is my last error event: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 5/14/2010 8:36:31 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: ...

How to share documents between different versions of Publisher.
My at-home desktop has Publisher2003 and I can't e-mail documents to the office desktop which uses Publisher 2000. What can I do to correct this impass? Do a "Save as" in the format of the oldest format of the Publisher versions that will be opening the file. -- Don Vancouver, USA "jcslks" <jcslks @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D7C8C59-9F0C-4AFD-A582-EE968E68B350@microsoft.com... > My at-home desktop has Publisher2003 and I can't e-mail documents to the > office desktop which uses Publisher 2000. What can I do to correct this ...

MSDN licence key upgrade to trial version
In previous posts it said that your can't upgrade from an MSDN installation of CRM 3.0 to a trail version but the last post i found on this was over 9 months ago Has this issue been fixed and can i upgrade it to the trail version so that i can trial it out with 20 users. The MSDN version only allows 10 users and i have a lot of data currently in the database that i wish to keep Thanks Ray. ...

Where does entourage save email?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap Hello, I'm new to the forum but have recently experienced some issues with Entourage. My Sent Items were mysteriously deleted yesterday. When I started poking around, and did a search for some email using Spotlight, I found an email message then hit &quot;Get Info&quot; and saw that all my email are located in Users/***/Library/Caches/Entourage/2008/Main Identity/Messages/. I don't know if this is just the way it is, of if I need to do something, but thought I should see if anyon...

Office:Mac 2004
I did a complete clean install on my Mac first to Tiger, then an upgrade to Leopard. I then installed all my applications. Everything seems to work; however, in my Applications Folder, Microsoft Office 2004, Office Folder I have an English Dictionary and an English Dictionary 2. How did that happen? Can I delete the "2" safely? No. Leave it there. In general, messing with your Applications folder is not a good idea, especially for big complex programs such as the Office suite. In particular, most of the stuff in the Applications/Office 2004/Office folder is used to keep Office ...

Excel version identification from Visual Basic
Hello, I would like to identify the version of MS Excel i.e., whether it is a MS Excel 97 or Excel 2003 from a Visual Basic program. Could you please specify how can this be done? Any APIs or other libraries to be used? Regards, Raja Ranga. Hi Raja, > Could you please specify how can this be done? Any APIs or other libraries > to be used? > If you have set a ref to Excel. you could do: Sub test() Dim oXLApp As New Excel.Application Set oXLApp = New Excel.Application MsgBox oXLApp.Version oXLApp.Quit Set oXLApp = Nothing End Sub Regards, Jan Karel Pieterse Excel MVP www.jk...

Error in exporting to Excel from BP/Office Web Comps are Installed
Hello: In Business Portal 4.0 on a Vista Business machine with Office 2007, I get an error when trying to export a query to Excel. The message says, literally, that the file that it is trying to create cannot be found on the user's desktop. I'd like to say to it, "Hey, no kidding.....that's because I need you to create the file first!". I have already installed the Office Web Components on the machine. I had gotten an error, originally, about Office Web Components. But, once I installed, that error went away. Any ideas on this new error? childofthe1980s ...

Pro Forma Taxes
I'm trying to accrue taxes and then reconcile them when they are due. The taxes owed are in a separate lookup table (year, taxes owed). For example, assume month 0 is September, so month 4, 16, & 28 is January when taxes are due. Taxes aren't paid (in this line item) until the project is 100% complete. So, in month 4, year 1's taxes are paid somewhere else (another budget). Month, Calendar, Completion, Taxes 0, S, 0%, $0 ... 10, O, 0%, $0 11, N, 100%, year 2's taxes/12 12, D, 100%, year 2's taxes/12 13, J, 100%, year 2's taxes/12 14, F, 100%, year 2's taxes/1...

Simple hack to get $1000 to your home.
Simple hack to get $1000 to your home at http://latestnewsupdate.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ...

Updates to Office v.x
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Are there any updates to Office? I have a computer lab that is running it (we can't afford 2008 yet) and I need to know if there will be any future problems. Is MS supporting v.x any more? In article <59b765f3.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, <davidwick@officeformac.com> wrote: > Are there any updates to Office? I have a computer lab that is running it (we > can't afford 2008 yet) and I need to know if there will be any future > problems. Is MS supporting v.x any more? http://support.microsoft....

Can a standard column in MS Project be permanently hidden
We need to hide the Std Rate column in the resource views in MS Project for certain project managers (due to contractual requirements) so we are trying to determine if we can just hide it from everyone. We need to make it so it can't be added back. Even though it would be possible to set up a task and add 1 hour and look at the cost to get the rate, the requirement is that the Std Rate field be hidden. Is this something that is possible? This is for Project Server 2007 SP2 and MS Project Pro 2007 SP2. This is a frequently asked question and I'm afraid the answer is still ...

Out of Office Assitant Missing!!! Anyone got info on this?
My "Out of Office Assitant" is missing and the "Help" menu is not of any help. I'm using Windows XP. I know I've used it in the past on this computer but now it is nowhere to be found. Any suggestions? Thanks, Celtic Dog Dear Celtic, If your Outlook on this computer is not connected to an Exchange Server, then there will be no Out of Office Assistant. The Out of Office Assistant is only available in "networked" versions of Outlook. Bob Sullivan "Celtic Dog" wrote: > My "Out of Office Assitant" is missing and the "He...

Can MS Works spreadsheet be imported into Excel?
Have tried to import a Works spreadsheet to Excel - have just updated to Excel and would have thought the two would be be compatible and seamless; when I try this I get an error.Any thoughts on how to do this or if it even can be done? In the File/Open dialog box, if you click the arrow next to "Files of Type", you'll see the list includes Microsoft Works 2.0. If your file is from a later version of Works, I believe you need to open it again in Works and save in either Works 2.0 or Excel format. The other option is to buy a converter like Dataviz' Conversions Plus for US$...

What is Oice in Microsoft Office 2007
I found a file in Office 2007 Home and Student called Oice that appears to be an Outlook data file but the version of office does not come with outlook. What is this file? We would need a lot more information to be able to help. When you say you "found" this file, where did you find it? What were you doing? Is that the full file name? What is the extension on the file? Does this file interfere with Office? If yes, how? The only thing that comes to my mind offhand is an old add-in called "Office in Color" that added themes and options to Microsoft Offic...

Did Money 2008 fix any of these issues?
I was looking to upgrade my 2007 Home&Biz to 2008 Home&Biz for only tthree reasons: 1. CPU performance Issues with Background banking. 2. Money hanging when reconciling electronic transactions downloaded from my Bank with those which were setup as recurring loan transactions (Such as a Mortgage or Auto payment). This requires TaskManager->End Task and Microsoft's recommendation was the Nuke the bills and re-enter. That works for about a month or so... 3. (Business) Time Tracking screen refresh delays. Also, can someone enlighten me on what is 'Enhanced Background ...

Updates to Office 2004
I'm running OS 10.4.7 on an Intel iMac 20" and have Microsoft Office 2004 (vs. 10.1.6). I've downloaded, but have not installed, the following updates: Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.3.0 Update Office 2004 for Mac 11.2.1 Update Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Service Pack 2 PST Import Tool for Entourage 2004 for Mac Microsoft Entourage 2004 Junk E-mail Filter Update 1 (11.1.0) Microsoft AutoUpdate for Office 2004 for Mac Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Service Pack 1 (11.1.0) Microsoft Office 2004 Deployment Documentation Business Bright: Entourage Signatures and Backgrounds Creat...

Create a grid level button in ms CRM 4 using ISV Config.
I have this code in the ISVConfig in my custom entity. it is meant to create a grid level button in the custom entity. When i export the ISVConfig I get the error message "either the file could not be uploaded or this is not a valid customization file. Please help me, what am i doing wrong? <Entity name="new_projects <Grid> <Buttons> <Button Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_debug.gif" JavaScript="alert('test');" Client="Web"> <Titles> <Title LCID="1033" Text="New T...

MS Query
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C3675C.64744720 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know where an SQL beginner can get basic help with commands = in MS Query. I have limited knowledge of SQL and want to be able to create my own = Queries in MS Query but as usual the help isn't. Web pages, news Forums etc.... I'm also after a job if anyone wants to know! Regards Dean=20 dkso@ntlworld.com=20 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dkso=20 --- Outgoing mail is certified Viru...

Error uploading Office after upgrading to Leopard
I erased and reformatted my harddrive, installed Leopard, and reinstalled Office for Mac. Now I have problems opening office. It says there is "error uploading microsoft office framework" everytime i open it. It eventually opens, but it takes 2 minutes. On 1/21/08 6:37 PM, in article bd58549f-3e3e-4aa8-9ca0-089b174dfb4c@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com, "Chris" <cj6855@gmail.com> wrote: > I erased and reformatted my harddrive, installed Leopard, and > reinstalled Office for Mac. Now I have problems opening office. It > says there is "error uploading mi...

Export messages to previos version of Outlook
I saved a folder of 44 emails to a pst file in Outlook 2003. When I tried to import this to a computer with Outlook 2002 it gave me an error message. Did I do something wrong or is there another way to save these as a group so the older version will import them. Thanks, Ken I Ken Ivins wrote: > I saved a folder of 44 emails to a pst file in Outlook 2003. When I > tried to import this to a computer with Outlook 2002 it gave me an > error message. Did I do something wrong or is there another way to > save these as a group so the older version will import them. > > Thank...