Month view: scroll to see more?

Version: 2008
Processor: Power PC
Email Client: Exchange

Hello-- At MIT we have recently migrated to Exchange, which seems to be a setback in myriad ways.  Does anyone know how to scroll in calendar Month View to see all items on a single day?  I need to stay in Month View but have the ability to see all items on each day.  I don't want to move to day view.  Thanks!
0
Alecia

Limit to views available to webpart?
I have a list with 50 views. In the list all 50 are available (and more if I make them). However when I go to apply the view to any web part, the last one I create is not available. Anything after the 49th is not. It seems clearly to be a software limit. But a dumb one. Is this just me, or a normal sharepoint thing? Any way around it? Thanks! Tim Well, I finally found this which acknowledges what I'm seeing: http://wssv3faq.mindsharp.com/Lists/v3%20WSS%20FAQ/DispForm.aspx?ID=1125&Source=http%3A%2F%2Fwssv3faq%2Emindsharp%2Ecom%2FLists%2Fv3%2520WSS%2520FAQ%2FI...

Help! Workspace creation failed and PS2007 still thinks it exists although I can't see it in PWA
I had a workstation creation fail on an "XYZ" project. When I try to re-publish using a different template (which I know works), it says the workspace already exists. Problem is I can't see it in the Project Workspaces area of PWA, nor from the Sites area of PWA, nor from the Project Workspaces area of the Server Settings page, nor from the Sites and Workspaces are of the Site Settings page (of PWA). I've got to figure out what about the newly provisioned template it doesn't like (I've since then changed to the previous version), but first I need to get r...

Keeping Row 1 At Top When Scrolling?
How do i make it so that the top row, row 1, stays at the top of my sheet no matter how far i scroll down the page? Many thanks Kev. Kev, Select cell A2 and then go to the Window menu and choose Freeze Panes. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "KMc" <mcauley@ourgeneration.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:bf0re3$uoe$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk... > How do i make it so that the top row, row 1, stays at the top of my sheet no > matter how far i scroll down the page? > > Ma...

vertical scroll bar display bug?
I am having a display issue with a form that I am using as a subform in datasheet view. When run alone everything works fine but as a subform it does not initially display a vertical scroll bar even though there are more records than can be displayed in the space available. To see the other records it is necessary to use the navigation buttons on the keyboard to move down the list. Scroll bars will appear once navigation forces a row over the top end but all records below the original set of visible records will not show any dividing lines between rows. This subform drives another subf...

Viewing colors screwed up
Hi all... I have a weird one. In the Office 2000 pro version of Publisher (2000 Sp-3), upon startup of the program, the paper is not white but rather blue. The backdrop is a hideous purple. When I look at the color schemes they are all mixtures of these two colors. In other words I cannot reset to standard colors. The documents print out perfectly, however I am unable to view them. Have done the detect and repair step to no avail. Have not uninstalled and reinstalled as I would have to do the entire disk 2 to accomplish this. Any thoughts? Gary After managing to set up OE-Q...

Business Portal Project Timesheet date header dissappear when scroll down
In Business Portal Project timesheet, when scroll down the cost category, the date header is dissappear from the page, is this a design fault ? For project will large no of cost category, it is very in-convenient as we did not know whether the hours being keyed into the correct date. Please advise. Thanks ...

reformatting outline view
I've read a number of the bits of advice about reformatting the outliner, and I can't make it work to my satisfaction. The stock outliner produces fonts that are way too big (for me), and it fills up pages quickly and becomes ungainly. Yet my efforts to adjust it never work. I either end up back at the beginning or with some weird mix of numbers and fonts. Two questions: Now that I've messed up the outliner (each level begins with a number: I, II, III, instead of I, A, i) how can I restore it to the default? Once I stop digging, where can I turn for advice about matc...

Check to see if a formula is correct
I want to do something like this Sub Macro1() If Range("A1") =(=B1 + B2) Then ' This is a formula Exit Sub Else Range("C1").Select 'Has correct formula Selection.Copy Range("A1").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas End If End Sub How do I do this? Hi Try Sub Macro1() If Range("A1").HasFormula Then Exit Sub Else Range("C1").Copy Range("A1").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas Application.CutCopyMode = False ...

Save As Dialog Box defaulting as Thumbnail View.
I have noticed when I right click on a file to "save As" the dialog always defaults to Thumbnail View and so I have to click on the views tab to change it to Detail Tab is there a way in folder options or control panel to change the setting to make the dialog box default to detail view ? Some feedback on this would be appreciated. -- James M. Horak P.O. Box 2167 Belton Texas, 76513 "jhorak101" <james.horak@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:CF5F2708-8E9E-445D-9F8C-08F17FECB551@microsoft.com... >I have noticed when I right click on a file to "s...

What's the deal with List View ignoring LVIF_STATE in OnLvnGetdispinfo Microsoft, please comment !
Hello all. I have whis wierd problem with list view ignoring LVIF_STATE in OnLvnGetdispinfo message handler. It is a custom drawn virtual list. When the list is initially displayed, I'm not getting any LVIF_STATE requests.for the items displayed, only when I scroll the list I start getting it, but list ignores it flat-out. Also, how come I'm not getting any OnLvnSetdispinfo messages? I've run into so many incosistencies when dealig with the virtual custom drawn list that's quickly becoming the nightmare. Here's the current bug list: 1. Keyboard selection bug: when ...

Extract the month name from a month
Hi there, I have a month column with just a number like 1 , 7 etc. I'd like to see Jan instead of 1 and Jul instead of 7. Is there a formula for function for this. There is only one number in a column at one time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tx Grd Hi, With numbers (1 - 12) in column A us this and drag down =DATE(2010,A1,1) Format these cells with a custom format of mmm -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. &qu...

Scrolling.
I have a simple dialog that I have used in many programs. Most of the dialog is covered by a giant list box. Whenever I have a bunch of text to display to the operator, I use this dialog. An example is a bunch of configuration errors that I detect during program startup. I have a nice way of passing a title, my text and some other stuff to the dialog's constructor. There is also some other class methods for other interactions. My problem is this: The list box does not word wrap. If I submit a text line wider then the list box, my subclassed list box automatically adjusts the horizo...

Global folder views in OL2002?
I'd like to set all my mail folders so that they have the same columns, same column widths, and same preview pane height. Is this possible? Thanks. Use View | Current View | Define Views to create a custom view for all mail folders, with your preferred settings -- you'll then be able to apply this view for each mail folder as you use it. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:03a801c3c59b$4d8ec1f0$a101280a@phx.gbl, meb wrote: > I'd l...

Sum by month and year
I am trying to get daily totals sumed and put into a monthly worksheet. I have been using SUMIF comparing the month and year of each payment. Here is the formula. =SUMIF(MONTH(Payments!b7:b3000)&YEAR(Payments!b7:b3000), MONTH(B39)&YEAR(B39),Payments!F7:F3000) Excel is saying there is an error but when I look art the edit formula area is seems to calculating correctly. Can you help me? Steve You can use sumproduct without the CSE =sumproduct((month(dr)=month(b39))*year(dr)=year(b39))*sumrng) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Steven Robilard" <stev...

Advanced month deposit should be shown in the statement after PTR
Posting for Kenny Wu Of Professional Advantage PTY LTD. Details: After running PTR on a given cut-off date (e.g. 8/31/2007). Transaction's Apply date field like 9/31/2007 should still be shown in the RM statement eventhough you have posted them on or before the PTR's cut-off date. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-...

subtotal for due bills of current month
Is it possible to have a total for the bills due in the current month with money 2006 deluxe? Thanks is advance. Gip ...

outlook express cant see message body text
I can see the list of messages, for example in the inbox with "from", "subject", received, etc but if I open any of the messages the body of the message is blank. If I do a save-as to a text file I can open the file with notepad and see the message text. Any ideas? ...

View blocked senders list
I blocked a sender (don't recall the name) and would like to view the blocked sender list. How do I do that? When I click on ? in WLM for Help and click on "get help with mail" I get "We can't find that page" notification. Tools | Safety Options | Blocked Senders. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Panic" <wrong@cox.net> wrote in message news:i3q110$8jm$1@speranza.aioe.org... >I blocked a sender (don't recall the name) and would like to view the >blocked sender list. Ho...

Viewing .pps attachments in e mail
I used to have Microsoft Office and could view any .pps file attachments in incoming e mail. My OS crashed and after re-installed OS system, I cannot find my Microsoft Office installation discs and now discover that I am unable to open these attachments. I downloaded the free Power Point viewer from the MS download center and could not get it to work. I found some info on how to fix the problem and now I actually get the PPS viewer program to open, but then I get multiple error messages telling me it cannot find the files "Documents", "and", "local&quo...

Questions on Document/View architecture
Hi, I've gone over several books that I bought off-shelf on MFC. But even now, I can't understand what the document is used for. The most confusing element is OnOpenDocument and serialize For onopendocument, the book indicates that you can initialize array elements and other stuff. However, what happens when I want to load stuff from disk amd initialize it on Onopendocument, I guess it is coming from the serialise method. But I did not find a place you can find the file's name.... Please help. Jack Jack wrote: > Hi, > I've gone over several books that I bought o...

when inserting a hyperlink the view is shortened with ././ at the beginning
when inserting a hyperink, the view is shortened at the beginning of th path with ../../ and it can not be opened by another user. th hyperlinks are to copies of email from a folder on a deskto -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Converting months to weekdays and workdays for any given year
I'm hung up on a simple calculation: Col A lists 12-months Col B lists Workdays per Month, Col c is Year How do I calculate the number of workdays per month? The number of weekdays per month? Thanks On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 10:35:58 -0500, Cary <carygee@hotmail.com> wrote: >I'm hung up on a simple calculation: Col A lists 12-months Col B lists >Workdays per Month, Col c is Year > >How do I calculate the number of workdays per month? The number of >weekdays per month? > >Thanks Check HELP for the NETWORKDAYS function. If your Col A months are sequential, ...

Vista keeps chainging my folder view
I go into a folder and get the following colums Album Artist, Genre, #, Rating. I don't want any of this rubbish. I only want date Modified which is missing. I remove this and put in Date Modified. Next time I go to my PC they are back again and Date Modified is gone WHY WHY WHY. Desmond. Des wrote: > I go into a folder and get the following colums > Album Artist, Genre, #, Rating. I don't want any of this rubbish. I > only want date Modified which is missing. I remove this and put in > Date Modified. Next time I go to my PC they are back again and Date > M...

How do I customize the history view within contacts?
How do I customize the history view within contacts? I want to move the Actual End field to be further to the left than it is in the vanilla view -- colin mann, hawes signs Thanks to our IT Solutions partner epartners for the answer. In customisation, go to activities and then select close activity associated view and open activity associated view and customise each view -- colin mann, hawes signs "Colin Mann Hawes Signs" wrote: > How do I customize the history view within contacts? > > I want to move the Actual End field to be further to the left than it is in ...

Can't See Rows (not hidden)
I have been sent a spreadsheet where many of the rows are "hidden" and I need to see them. They aren't hidden in the typical hide/unhide way and I can't figure out how to open them up. Can anyone suggest what I can do to "unhide" the rows? Hi Probably the row height is set to 0. Select the some range of rows with missing ones included, and set new row height (p.e. 12.75) -- When sending mail, use address arvil<at>tarkon.ee Arvi Laanemets "ChrisW" <ChrisW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2487060-69DA-466A-ACC7-1B5CC5F0...