Mailing a group of Contacts

Version: 2008
Email Client: pop

Is there any way I can select a section of my contacts (A category) eg: friends or Business contacts, and add all their addresses to one email without selecting each one individually?
0
Jliscious

--B_3356593878_1177854

On 5/12/10 10:08 PM, in article 59bb8673.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"Jliscious@officeformac.com" <Jliscious@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Is there any way I can select a section of my contacts (A category) eg:
> friends or Business contacts, and add all their addresses to one email without
> selecting each one individually?

See directions here:

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/import_export/contacts.html#group>
--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

--B_3356593878_1177854

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Mailing a group of Contacts</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12pt=
'>On 5/12/10 10:08 PM, in article <a href=3D"59bb8673.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2a=
c0">59bb8673.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0</a>, &quot;<a href=3D"Jliscious@office=
formac.com">Jliscious@officeformac.com</a>&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"Jliscious@offi=
ceformac.com">Jliscious@officeformac.com</a>&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><=
SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12pt'>Is there any way I can select a section of my co=
ntacts (A category) eg: friends or Business contacts, and add all their addr=
esses to one email without selecting each one individually?<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial">=
<SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12pt'><BR>
See directions here:<BR>
<BR>
&lt;<a href=3D"http://www.entourage.mvps.org/import_export/contacts.html#grou=
p">http://www.entourage.mvps.org/import_export/contacts.html#group</a>&gt;<B=

-- <BR>
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP<BR>
Entourage Help Page &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;<a href=3D"http://">http://</a>www.entour=
age.mvps.org/&gt;<BR>
Entourage Help Blog &nbsp;&lt;<a href=3D"http://">http://</a>blog.entourage.m=
vps.org/&gt;<BR>
YouTalk &lt;<a href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/bzcrjy">http://tinyurl.com/bzcrjy</=
a>&gt; &lt;-- Entourage mailing list<BR>
Twitter: follow &lt;<a href=3D"http://twitter.com/entouragehelp">http://twitt=
er.com/entouragehelp</a>&gt;<BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3356593878_1177854--

0
Diane

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Contacts Search

total group & max function
I am using Access 2003 I created a Db for Machine Mtce. The table consists of 3 tables, (1) Basic Mach Infor (ie Mach#, Mach Name, Mfg etc) - (2) Operations Table - consists of different prev mtce (PM) that need to be completed at various time frames. Ex: "Mach 100" could have 3 different operations; Oper # 100A to change the oil due every 90 days, Oper # 100B to check the belts due every 180 days, Oper # 100C to grease the machine due every 365 days. The 3rd table is the "PM History" table which includes the history of all of the PM's completed with Work Order...

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Sum a group of numbers
When I first started using Excel, if I had a bunch of different totals on a worksheet, I could hold down the right mouse button and cover the group I wanted to add. The sum of these numbers would appear on the bottom of either the worksheet or a task bar. I have lost the ability to do this. Or I have lost the task bar. How do I get it back? Hi Barbie, That would be the status bar. If it is not showing, go to View>Status Bar to turn it on. If the sum function is still not showing, right click anywhere on the status bar and select which option you want. HTH Martin "Barbie...

Odd e-mail duplication problem

Printing contacts finally partially repaired
Two printing problems with Outlook 2007, the first solved, the second still not solved. First: So, finally, I don't know when, Outlook was repaired such that one could print out individual contacts as detailed address cards. This was broken for quite some time. Anyway, now those of us who choose to print out copies of address books are once again rewarded with this possibility. BUT..there is always a but, Outlook does not yet completely properly format the printing for all of the book and booklet possibilities which the software presents, especially for doing double...

basic pivot table group
I have looked at some basic Pivot Table tutorials, but I have a very basic question not answered by their examples. . . . I have data in a spreadsheet formatted like this, each row representing an event: Timestamp Process Message ID 11:23:45:123 processA message123 11:23:45:124 processB message123 11:23:45:136 processC message123 11:23:46:123 processA message456 11:23:47:123 processB message456 11:23:47:678 processC message456 Can a pivot table help me reformat the data like below? ...

Exchange 2007 CCR after reseeding storage group copies
We have an Exchange 2007 CCR cluster that sits on two Windows Server 2008 Enterprise nodes. Due to problems with one node, I evicted it from the cluster and rebuilt it, reinstalling Exchange using the custom / install passive node setup. I used 'Update Storage Group Copy' (with the option selected to 'Delete any existing log files in the target path') to reseed the active databses. It seemed to go OK, and the storage groups status in the Database Management window became 'healthy'. However, when I tried to move the clustered mailbox server on to the new node f...