Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

When I answer an email on my iPhone, it does not register it in Entourage as answered. This function worked fine until the business I work for put everyone on Exchange. Is there a setting for this that I can change? <br><br>Thanks!
0
windconductor

Exchange 2003 RCP over HTTPS
I'm trying to connect to Exchange 2003 over a WAN, and having a little difficulty. When I launch Outlook, I am prompted for user/pass, then I get a "The connection to Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action" message. My settings appear to be correct, as per MS. I have "connect using http first, then connect using tcp/ip" checked for both slow and fast networks. I have "basic authentication" for Proxy authentication settings. I'm unsure what settings I need for the Security Tab. Encrypt or not En...

migrate from Exchange 2003 to another Exchange 2003
hi all, I 've installed new Exchange 2003 server on a new hardware. I want to migrate everything from the old exchange 2003 server to the new one including mailboxes, storage groups..etc. What is the best and cleanest way to do this ? Note: On the old Exchange 2003 server, I have 4 storage groups (including the default storage group). Do I have to create these storage groups on the new Exchange 2003 server THEN I perform the migration ? Or these storage groups will automatically be created during the migartion ? thanks in advance for any tip or help Kumail Move all the user mailb...

Exchange over WAN connection
Hello, We have 5 offices connected via firewall to firewall VPN. Connecting to the Exchange server over the VPN link can be really slow, especially when the user is trying to view a message with attachments. Any tips on how to speed things up? Thanks! Jeff It might help if you have the remote users work offline in Outlook, and set up Outlook to sync to the server regularly on its own. Jeff Brooks-Manas wrote: > Hello, > > We have 5 offices connected via firewall to firewall VPN. Connecting > to the Exchange server over the VPN link can be really slow, > especially when t...

loadsim error not seeing exchange server
I installed loadsim on an XP client. The outlook client on the client can connect to the exchange server (exchange 2003 on windows 2003 cluster) and get mail. However the loadsim 2003 topology property can not see the exchange server. The error message is: Apr 19 15:36:29: ERROR: Failed searching in CN=First Organization,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=poc,DC=local: No Such Object Apr 19 15:36:29: Running with Outlook version 11.0.5604.0. Apr 19 15:36:29: Protocol DLL ("loadout.dll") initialized successfully. Apr 19 15:36:29: LoadSim initialized. Maxim...

Define processes where it is fit to use Lined/shaded process box
I am using Visio Standard 2003 Would like to draw a flow chart to describe our (work and dataflow) processes for ISO audit and for internal usage of new and old collagues. Want to make it according to international standards, but for a few Visio drawings I do not know the definition, I mean, in what cases they are to be used. For example: what's the defnition of a "Lined/shaded process"? In what cases should I use the "Tagged process" box, and where should I place the tag? How to use "parallel mode" drawing? For this latter I would apprectiate an exampl...

email server
HI where do I find the info regarding my server so that I can download my new email address Ok Jasmin - Two mail "protocols" (methods) are required for sending and receiving E-mail. To send mail you use SMTP (Simple Mail Transport Protocol and to send POP (POP3) (Point of presence or Post office protocol). These "protocols" are run, operated, provided , etc. through servers provided by your Internet service provider. As an example - if you use Earthlink the SMTP setting would be something like mail.earthlink.net or smtp.earthlink.net. The POP would be pop.earthlin...

English Email Headers in german Outlook Web Access 2003
Good day, has anybody an idea how to set english email headers in a german outlook web access (exchange 2003, windows 2003)? I must have RE: and FW: in my answer and forward emails instead of AW: and WG:. By now OWA detects the regional settings of the client (german) and offers the german interface including the german email headers. I still would like OWA to detect the regional settings but to use the english email headers in answers and forwardings. Any suggestions? Joerg ...

Excel 2007 display wrong "document in use by ... "message
When person A creates an Excel file and saves it, Person B opens it and C tries to open it concurrently to person B, C receives the wrong message "<doc-name> is locked for editing by person A". This should be person B. People lose time finding the real editor on the document! ...

erasing email that is still on ISP.
Outlook Express used to signal my ISP that I had successfully acquired my emails so that the ISP could delete them. I am getting my emails but they are not being deleted from my ISP automatically. How do I accomplish this? Also new emails do not show up if I have that folder accessed. I have to click on INBOX or DELETED and then click back so that I can see the new emails. How do I get them to show up without going thru these gyrations. -- Randy Tools, Accounts, highlight the account, Properties, Advanced tab, uncheck Leave a copy... Try hitting F5. -- Ron Sommer M...

how to use keyboard in this case
Without using the mouse how can we copy the value in all the cell.. forx exa.. if we write Jan in the celll then without using the mouse when we g down with the help of keyboard it should go like jan , feb and soon.. kindly help me out thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You will need to add some VBA code to the Workbook_SheetSelectionChang Event. When the selected cell changes your code will be fired. Al you need to do is add the logic to add the values you want to the othe cells. I am still a little confused as to what you want to do. Do yo want this code to w...

Make table truncates text concatenated using fnConcatenate
I have a MakeTable query which uses the fnConcatenate( ) function to merge a bunch of information into a single field. Unfortunately, the field length exceeds 255 characters and the MakeTable tries to dump this into a text field, rather than identifying that the field should be a memo field. I know I could create the base table and import the data from my query into that table, but I would prefer to make this table on the fly, and then delete it when I am done with it. Any recommendations? -- Email address is not valid. Please reply to newsgroup only. On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:48:04 -07...

Validating Email

Priv.edb & Exchange 5.5 SP3
Hi: I have several questions on Priv.edb that I would really appreciate some help with. The server is Exchange 5.5 SP3 and NAV 1. The Priv.edb has been sitting at 13.8G for some time now. The amount of mail traffic and users has really not changed. Starting last night the Priv.edb went to the 16G limit. I archived off several users, ESEUTIL /d the Priv.edb back down to 13.9G at 3am. At 9am the Priv.edb was back up to 15.6G. I can watch the Priv.edb grow in size at a rate of 8,190KB every 5 mins. Any ideas on what is causing this? 2. If I add up all the users "Total KB" in the ...

using session variables in project.aspx
Can anyone please help me implement a small change to project.aspx? I want to establish a session variable to avoid multiple signons for seperate organizations who require a different look and feel to the product. In effect, use the session variable to select which tabs are displayed, etc. If the user has one affiliation, the session variable would default accordingly, if they had a choice, it would hold the current selection for the session until signoff. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Chas Chas: If I understand you correctly, one way to do this is to Exten...

Automatically put date in column when using a form
I have a spreadsheet that has 6 columns (B through G) that will be populated using Data, Form to give the input a consistant interface. I want to have the current date entered automatically in the corresponding cell in Column A so that I can run reports based on that date. I am using the Worksheet_Change (ByVal Target As Range) and it works great if I enter the data directly in the cells, but if I try to use Date, Form to enter the data, the date is not automatically put into Column A. Is there anyway to do this? I don't want the user to have to enter a key combination just to input th...

Outlook only downloads headers in email, not full message
New computer, first time with Outlook 07. Email messages only download as headers initially. The rest of the message, i.e. the body of the message and any attachments, don't download unless I hit "Send/Receive" again. How do I make it so that I don't have to hit Send/Receive in order to get the whole message. I've already gone into Tools > Send/Receive > Send-Receive Settings and made adjustments there as per Outlook Help, but that didn't fix the problem. Outlook\Tools\Options\Mail Setup\Send/Receive\Edit\Folder Options and set it up there making sur...

use hotmail in out look expres
HOW DO I USE HOT MAIL IN OUT LOOK EXPRESS See this archived post: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general/msg/c6d273087ccc0967 NOOR E ALAM wrote: > HOW DO I USE HOT MAIL IN OUT LOOK EXPRESS NOOR E ALAM wrote: > HOW DO I USE HOT MAIL IN OUT LOOK EXPRESS See replies to your SAME post submitted all of 7 minutes later. This is Usenet, not a prattling chat room where immediacy is required else a post disappears. AND STOP SCREAMING AT THOSE FROM WHOM YOU ASK FOR HELP!!! ...

emails without subject and date...
we recieved emails zonder sender, subject and date! but they are all usuall email and they are not virus. we have all outlook 2000 and MDeamon. any help is appriciated ...

Email status is already changed to forwarding icon
Hi, I have one issue. one email status in my inbox is already changed to forwarding icon. But I did not forward this email, and couldnot find any particular email sent in the sent items folder. There is not any rules applied. We use Windows SBS2003 and outlook 2003. Does someone here help me to fix this issue? Many thanks in advance. "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8D7B67E-BBC4-470B-A78E-C16A15BCBF6F@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have one issue. one email status in my inbox is already changed to > forwa...

how do i send an email and hide who it is from?
You can't. Any person knowledgeable enough to read the headers can figure out who it is from. "Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11D55BE6-421F-4D05-A748-D023DC71DE70@microsoft.com... > Debbie wrote: <nothing> Firstly, please write the question in the BODY of the post, not just the subject line. Secondly, anyone who wishes to send email anonymously is considered to be a spammer. "Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11D55BE6-421F-4D05-A748-D023DC71DE70@microsoft.com... > ...

DST 926666 only needs to be installed on one Exchange 2003 Server?
I'm a little confused. Have 5 computers; 2 FE Servers, 2 BE Cluster Server (A/P), 1 WinXP Pro with Exchange System Management Started to install the 926666 patch on the 2 FE servers, then continued with the passive BE server. Then I went in to 'Add/Remove Programs' to make sure I could find the patch on the FE servers, which I did. And then for fun I looked at the active BE server, which also already had it?!? Thought, wow.. maybe that's because I updated the other cluster node? But then I went to the WinXP box with just the System Manager on it, and it had the patch alre...

Using saved query for different tables
I want to use the same query for many tables. I'm new to Access. I see where you can save the query and name it, but is there a way to then use it with different tables? I can't see where that can be done. This would be most helpful in Update Queries. -- Barry Barry: You could build the UPDATE statements in code in a dialogue form's module, getting the variable table names from unbound controls on the form, and then execute the statement. You could even modify the SQL property of a saved query in code and then execute it. The fact that you are contemplating thi...

Removed gmail account but still getting emails on it?
Okay so i removed my gmail account from my windows mail that i use for my Yahoo email account but for some reason I don't know why my gmail mail like facebook emails and such is STILL going into my windows mail under. Which i cant access when I don't have my laptop on me. Can anybody help me? Thanks, Lyndsay In Windows Mail, go to Tools, Accounts, and make sure there is no Gmail account. Sometimes there are duplicate accounts. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Lyndsay" <L...

Sending Email pauses the workflow rule
Hi, I have a workflow rule where everytime a case is reassigned, an email is sent to the new user. I am getting this error where the rule gets paused at the "Send Email" action. The event logs shows the following error: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMWorkflowService Event Category: None Event ID: 5895 Date: 12/21/2004 Time: 5:16:40 PM User: N/A Computer: CRMServer Description: Error: action {EC89008C-940A-4BE0-9679-ED00071E1635} failed in step {2E484BCE-3259-40EF-BCE3-E1AF2338DEC6} of p...

Excel: Remove characters from cells using wildcards
Can you anyone help me with this problem please? I have a column of data like the one below and I would like to remove the the front part, (x) from the cell, but I don't want to remove the parts in bracket that come later in the cell, for example (Queensland). I tried using Replace (**), and it did remove the first set of brackets and its contents but unfortunately it also removed the second set of brackets and its contents. If it helps in the first set of bracket, (x), x is always a number . While in the second set always contains a word. Before: (1) ABC Far North (Queensland) 0630 New...