In the Windoze Outlook client, you can create sidebars with tasks, upcoming appointments, etc.  I used to have it organized almost identical to My Day but as a sidebar on the right of the main window.   <br><br>In Entourage, it seems like the only way to do this is have 2 windows open ... Entourage Mail view and My Day.  Is there any possible view config to allow me to see tasks and appointments in the Mail View?
0
craigtone

On 2010-03-26 09:17:37 -0400, craigtone@officeformac.com said:

> In Entourage, it seems like the only way to do this is have 2 windows
> open ... Entourage Mail view and My Day. Is there any possible view
> config to allow me to see tasks and appointments in the Mail View?

Unfortunately, you can't,

Corentin

--
          --- Office:Mac MVP  http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---

iso
3/26/2010 4:41:47 PM
high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD
hairstraightener supplier from www.willpa.com

Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price?  China
Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you

we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can
offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are
the best brand replica goods whih are look the same as the original goods.
excellent quality and steady supply for them. we have been marketed in Europe
and American for 3 year. all the goods we offer are AAA quality.  our soccer
jersey are Thailand style. If any goods you buy from my company have problem,
we will refund or resend them again. Most of ourProducts have no minimum
order requirements,soyou can shop retail goods at wholesale prices. if you
can buy more than 300usd. We offer free shipping. The more you buy the more
discount for you.

National soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
Club soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
NBA Jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
T-shirt and shirt: http://www.willpa.com
Tracksuit: http://www.willpa.com
Hoody & Jackets: http://www.willpa.com
UGG boots: http://www.willpa.com
Hair style: http://www.willpa.com
shopping Index: http://www.willpa.com

EMS shipping.  7days arrive, paypal accept

want more information pls contact us or check our website: www.willpa.com

Multiple warning on cash receipt integration in Integration Manager
Hello, I am having a cash receipt integration in Integration manager which imports cash receipts and also applies it to the listed invoices from the input file. For example: I will have 100 cash receipts that apply to 150 invoices so I will have 150 lines on my import file. The integration works. There is only one physical csv file but it is mapped to two sources in the Integration. When there is an invoice number in the input file that is already fully applied or voided, the system gives a warning that the invoice is voided or fully applied. However, the integration gives this warning...

SOS:Number of Working days per week/month
All, I am trying to figure out number of WORKING days per each week (1-6) of each month excluding holidays. I have set up a sheet as follows: B1=1/1/2010 then I have weeks#1 through 6 as a label in cells A3 through A8 in cell B3 I have the following formula: =MIN(31-DAY(B$1+31),$A3*7-WEEKDAY(B$1))+1-SUM(B$2:B2) and the same formula is dragged to populate cells B4 through B8. I also have a named range defined for FY10_Holidays The above formula works, but does not excludes hoildays from the total number of days per week. Do you know how can I modify the formula to e...

CRM Integration 08-03-04
Hi, Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ? I need to integrate with CRM. Thanks for you help. Carlos CRM_Server_CD1\wwwroot\bin "Carlos" wrote: > > Hi, > > Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ? > > I need to integrate with CRM. > > > Thanks for you help. > Carlos > > It is on the installation CD. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:45:00 -0700, "Carlos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

quickbooks integration
We are having trouble getting rms reports to export to quickbooks, i keep getting general transaction error. How do you find what transaction is causing it? Accounting information is posted as a Batch, not by transaction, so finding the transaction that includes the offending value is not a simple exercise. Also, it may not be a single transaction. The first thing to do is look at the log file created when you post the batch. It will give you some information about what happened. The most common error is something to the effect of "batch is out of balance" which means the ...

Stock Options Prices
Can the MSN Money stock quote Add-in handle Options? eg QQQCL? What is the correct format for the symbol? eg .qqqcl thanks goto the web site and use "lookup symbol" -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "JBE" <jbesr1230@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e9a901c3f0de$ff881460$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can the MSN Money stock quote Add-in handle Options? eg > QQQCL? What is the correct format for the symbol? > eg .qqqcl > > thanks ...

Number of rows over 30 days after creation
Hello, I am looking for a formula that would allow me to count the number of rows that have a date in col N6:10000 and of them are over 30 days old that have don't have a date in col AA6:10000 which indicates that the row has been 'closed' I was thinking i'd need an 'imput todays date' cell (though if there was not a need for onew that would be great) and that cell is K2 I created column that gives the date of col N+30 which is col AJ and col AI returns a 1 or 0 if the col AA has a date in it or not. so i tried the formulas : =COUNTIFS(N6:N10000,"*...

outlook and msn integration?
Dear all, I would like to know if it is possible to start a messenger voice conversation from outlook 2007. In outlook, I saw there is a way to dial a contact number, it would be nice if it was feasable to talk (through msn ou skype or any other IM system) if this user is on-line. I didn't find the option, I suppose it is not possible? Thanks for your help. Regards, Alain Alain Bourgeois <brolspam00@skynet.be> wrote: > I would like to know if it is possible to start a messenger voice > conversation from outlook 2007. > In outlook, I saw there is a way to dial a conta...

days calculation
Hi All The following formula is calculating the no of days without holidays, so I want this formula in excel function way. =SUMPRODUCT(INT((D5-C5+WEEKDAY(C5-{1,2,3,4,5}))/7)) Have a look in Help at NETWORKDAYS best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Yousoft" <Yousoft@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EF7953C-2DD9-453F-9E79-642D2995E696@microsoft.com... > Hi All > The following formula is calculating the no of days without holidays, so I > want this formula in excel function way. &...

Integrations
Dear All, Has anyone integrated CRM with Rightfax and/or Cisco IP Telephony ...

GP PA to MS EPM Integration
Hi, I would like to know whether any partner has done the integration between MS Dynamics GP Project Accounting and MS Enterprise Project Management. If yes, please let me know ...

Return only work days
I need to add lead times (3 days, 6, days, 11 days, 16 days) to entered dates. The resulting date cannot be a Sat. or Sun., only workdays. Any ideas? -- mhart210 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mhart210's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26413 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=396847 check out the NETWORKDAYS formula "mhart210" wrote: > > I need to add lead times (3 days, 6, days, 11 days, 16 days) to entered > dates. The resulting date cannot be ...

MS CRM Service and Sharepoint integration
Can Sharepoint and Microsoft CRM 3 be integrated to the extent that our clients can log on to our Sharepoint portal and create, edit and view progress of the cases in Sharepoint and vice versa? Here are a couple of options. 1. Add a 'Page Viewer Web Part' to your web part page and set the URL to 'http://<CRMSERVER>/cs/home_cases.aspx'. This will give you the list of cases and case views. 2. You can develop your own Web Parts using Visual Studio and referencing the CRM 3.0 SDK Webservice. You're pretty much free to develop the Web Part UI how you like and ...

Great Plains Integration 3.0
1.2 did not support integration for the typical Customer Address email field from Internet Information. Since that is the main email field for addresses in GP, please support it by default in the new version. Also, it would be nice if the initial integration would use the primary address info from GP as the main address in CRM... that would allow us to make workflow rules based on state, etc. In 1.2 there is no way to reference any addresses in the workflow designer other than the primary account address. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft resp...

Macro for chart's bar accumilation each day
I want to make chart for daily effeciencies numbers and it starts from 1st of the month with one bar on the chart and keep on accumilating the bar for each day effeciencies.how should i do this with help of macro. Nimesh wrote: > I want to make chart for daily effeciencies numbers and it > starts from 1st of the month with one bar on the chart and > keep on accumilating the bar for each day effeciencies.how > should i do this with help of macro. I don't think you need a macro. That is commonly called a dynamic chart, and you can read all about it at these sites (among oth...

Quickbooks and RMS Integration
Does Quickbooks Basic integrate with RMS? Which Quickbooks Pro versions integrate (2003 and newer)? Andrea No Basic, PRO or PREMIUM. 2003, 2004 and 2005 all work, but that doesn't guarantee that 2006 will... -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83FE42DE-9147-4A48-A8A7-54725B082AD3@micros...

CRM legacy integration
I've got an legacy system that contains data that needs to be transferred to a custom entity in CRM 3.0. The legacy system has an sql database and a option to make flat files. The data in the legacy is updated throughout time, so if a record in the legacy system is updated (daily) is must be updated in CRM as well. The idea is to do this integration with BizTalk 2006. What steps should I take to make this work. Assuming you can get the "changed" records each day, you could easily bring those records into BizTalk. Then, you can write a simple SOAP wrapper that takes the in...

Does somebody understand what they mean here. Some of it is about Integrated security
Hello! I received this from a person in a news group. I have replied to the news group to get some information about what this actually means but haven't received any kind of respons so I hope I might get some from this group because it's about Sql server. When you use integrated security, the app essentially logs you in. If you want to test this, make another account (after you have the website in IIS) and make sure that account does not have access to SQL Server. You will see that it fails. Most likely the browser will pop up so you can "log in", but I am not s...

Calulating day of week
I have a spread sheet where I need to fill in days that I was at work, we put an X in the field if we were here. This would mean no X for Saturday or Sunday. What I want to do is have the ability to put the beginning pay period date in a field, and have the spread sheet place the X for each day that isn't Sat or Sun. I am very Excel challenged so I'm not even sure where to begin on this. Any help would be appreciated. -- Thanks Wayne Sepega Jacksonville, Fl "When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and ...

Outlook Not Removing Msgs. From Server After X Days
I have two computers. One is set to leave messages on the server, and the other is set to delete messages after four days, so I can have the same messages on both computers. The problem is the second computer is just leaving them on the server, and does not delete them after the time period selected. If I manually delete the messages through webmail, Outlook may work for a while (deleting after four days), and then loses track of when to delete them again (and stops deleting). I checked and rechecked the settings, and they look good. I scanned the web, and could find nothing on thi...

option button
Hi I need some help! I have a column with results from a survey. The results are in text but do have a ranking, e.g. the results can be A,B,C,D or E. I now want to create an option button or similar where I can let the user choose to cap the results so e.g. the maximum result is a B and then all A results should show up as B's. Is this possible? Thanks You'll need a helper column to do this. Try something like this: =IF(B3<=C$1,C$1,B3) B3 is the survey result, C1 is the "Cap" value. HTH, Barb Reinhardt "Andreas" wrote: > Hi > > I need som...

Excel data problem
I have a spreadsheet consisting of row headings for fund names an column headings for process steps. The data contained in the spreadsheet is the date that each task need to be done for each given fund name. See exmaple attached. I need to create day plans for each date detailing the fundname an process step, but I cannot work out how to do this. e.g. 01/03/04 - Fundname1 - Process Step1; Fundname1 - Process Step2 etc 02/03/04 - Fundname2 - Process Step2 and so o Attachment filename: example.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?...

I would like to view my appointments in time of day order.
No matter which way i try I simply cannot arrange for my appointments to be viewed on monthly calendar view showing appointments in time order. Several appointments are re-occurring and they appear to take over the whole calender as they are also colour coded. I use this calendar as a rota for shift work and need to have it in time order. Anyone got any ideas? I used to have the same problem with Outlook 2003 - thought it would have changed by now?? All day events are always listed first in month view, then timed appointments, based on their start time. If you don't wan...

Option Button is Doubling
When I tab through a form in excel the option button is showing double? Like it is layering a copy of itself over... it only does it on some of the option buttons and not all of them. ...

Calculating working days between dates.
I am currently creating a spreadsheet with incoming dates in column C and outgoing dates in column D, in column E I would like to have formula that would calculate the amount of working days that hav passed between the two dates, does anyone know if this is possible? an if so how it could be done? Thanks -- DKer ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DKerr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1308 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26193 You want to use the 'NETWORKDAYS' fun...