In the Windoze Outlook client, you can create sidebars with tasks, upcoming appointments, etc.  I used to have it organized almost identical to My Day but as a sidebar on the right of the main window.   <br><br>In Entourage, it seems like the only way to do this is have 2 windows open ... Entourage Mail view and My Day.  Is there any possible view config to allow me to see tasks and appointments in the Mail View?
0
craigtone

On 2010-03-26 09:17:37 -0400, craigtone@officeformac.com said:

> In Entourage, it seems like the only way to do this is have 2 windows
> open ... Entourage Mail view and My Day. Is there any possible view
> config to allow me to see tasks and appointments in the Mail View?

Unfortunately, you can't,

Corentin

--
          --- Office:Mac MVP  http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---

iso
3/26/2010 4:41:47 PM
high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD
hairstraightener supplier from www.willpa.com

Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price?  China
Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you

we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can
offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are
the best brand replica goods whih are look the same as the original goods.
excellent quality and steady supply for them. we have been marketed in Europe
and American for 3 year. all the goods we offer are AAA quality.  our soccer
jersey are Thailand style. If any goods you buy from my company have problem,
we will refund or resend them again. Most of ourProducts have no minimum
order requirements,soyou can shop retail goods at wholesale prices. if you
can buy more than 300usd. We offer free shipping. The more you buy the more
discount for you.

National soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
Club soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
NBA Jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
T-shirt and shirt: http://www.willpa.com
Tracksuit: http://www.willpa.com
Hoody & Jackets: http://www.willpa.com
UGG boots: http://www.willpa.com
Hair style: http://www.willpa.com
shopping Index: http://www.willpa.com

EMS shipping.  7days arrive, paypal accept

want more information pls contact us or check our website: www.willpa.com

Need help saving default/options in XL2002
Can anyone tell me how to save new (changed) default settings for new Excel 2002 spreadsheets/workbooks? I have a customer who wants to change a default for new spreadsheets. When she opens a new book, Tools/Options/Calculation is set to manual by default and she wants Automatic as a default. How do I make this so? Thank you! Mark The bad news is this setting is picked up from the first workbook opened in that session. If that customer is lucky enough to always open a workbook with calculation set for automatic, then woohoo. But as soon as they open a workbook set for manual, it'...

Exchange Integration doesn't work
We installed the exchange integration and can send out emails. However, the email do not get forwarded to the CRM. CRM 1.2 on Windows Server 2003 MS Exchange 2000 on a Windows Server 2000 Anyone has an idea? Thanks ...

$997 PROFIT Per Order
See how you can earn thousands per day without ever picking up a phone. This opportunity is exploding right now. Work 1 on 1 with top earner. Get the details here www.0to20k.com ...

Integrating Microsoft RMS with Security DVR
Hi. I have a GeoVision security DVR (CCTV system), and would like to integrate it with RMS POS. Specifically, I want to overlay all transaction information onto the recorded video everytime a transaction occurs. The Geovision software apparently allows one to do this, provided some requirements are met: 1. POS system outputs transaction information in text form. or 2. POS system outputs in what they call "graphics mode" or 3. POS system provides a receipt file that conforms to one of the following formats: ini, jnl, or txt. I don't believe RMS does #3, s...

Text Box with Font, Size & Color options
I can put in a simple text box on my sheet, but I can't seem to find a text box that provides formatting. Nothing fancy, but simple font selection and the ability to change the color, bold, underline. Is there anything or am I stuck with plain text? With the standard TextBox.........select the textbox > right-click on the border > choose FormatTextBox > then format to your desires........... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "John Doe" <john.doe@domain.com> wrote in message news:OptOQeVuGHA.452@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I can put in a simple text box on my ...

Named formula for integration
I have a tool for integrating and differentiating functions using Excel, see http://www.engineersexcel.com/Tools/Function%20Calculus/Description.htm I have 2 questions: 1. Can a named formula be used for integration ? That is, if a named range, say X(n) has n numbers in it, can there be a named formula Y(n) that works as follows: Y(1) = X(1) Y(n) = Y(n-1) + X(n) for all n > 1 ? 2. Is there a way a data table can be stored as a named range ? (If the above are possible, then it will be possible to rewrite the tool without any calculations on the spreadsheet itself.) Any comments would ...

Invoice random load problem: Operation failed due to a SQL integrity violation
Hi I'm writing a web service to load inside the CRM application a list of invoices. The first time I load the list (about 5.000 invoices) I've no problem. Cause I'm in developing the procedure, after deleting all the loaded invoices, I try to load all of them again.... (of course there can be a lot of reasons to delete a list and load it again....) And now, after about 2000 of succesfully invoice load, I've this error message: 0x80040237 Operation failed due to a SQL integrity violation. Platform If I try the operation again I've the same error, and I can't load an...

Add "> 90 days" bucket to the Detail Historical Aged Trial Balanc
It would be helpful to have another bucket titled "Greater than 90 days" on the Detail Historical Aged Trial Balance report. Or if space is the problem, change the last column from "61-90 Days" to "Greater than 60 days". ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Ag...

Integration Manager not available in GP Menu
I have installed GP 10 and Integration Manager with the latest updates available. I can launch IM just fine if I do it through the start menu. However, when I try to access it through the GP menu, it is disabled (greyed out). I have the Integration Manager Conversion and Integration Manager XML licenses, and all products are properly registered. Any ideas? You need to add shortcuts to Integration manager in GP 10 - there are knowledge base articles i believe on how to do that. "Chris Owens" wrote: > I have installed GP 10 and Integration Manager with the latest updates ...

Outlook Tasking Option
I would like to know,? I use Tasking for our division is there anyway to get reports from tasking showing progress (or more so Late progress) on the personal that has been tasked Talking 12- 20 people with large list of tasks. Don't want to start all over with another canned program. ...

Paste option does not appear to be functioning correctly?
I have two different versions of Office 2007 that are installed on different laptops. In the last week or so, I have noticed (as has one of my co-workers!) alot of problems with getting the Cut/Paste or Copy/Paste to work. The text will be cut from the documents but nothing pastes in and I have to undo. Also, when trying to open .docx files, Office keeps going into setup. I uninstalled, reinstalled and updated both versions to no avail. I don't know if this came over in a prior update. I am wasting so much time re-typing information I am never going to meet my deadline...any ...

Network days
Please could someone tell me how to add 17 network days to a network day and have the DATE displayed in a cell and not the amount of network days. Lets say. I recieve an order on a specific day and i have to have that order dispatched within 17 network days, is there a formula that can tell me a deadline date? Thanks in advance Thanks but that formula will only return the date 17 workdays from today and not a date entered in a specific cell (each day that date would change). "מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote: > Try: =WORKDAY(TODAY(),17) > Cell should be formatt...

DPM 2007 March 2010 hotfix / SBS 2008 integrated w/sp2 error
Hello, we are attempting to deploy DPM 2007 agent from March 2010 hotfix to SBS 2008 (new release with sp2 slipstreamed). Regardless of what we try, we cannot get the agent on the SBS 2008 sp2 server to work. Push install from DPM server errors out. The DPM install successfully works to other Windows 2008 servers and the existing SBS 2003 server on the network. Manual install works, but after using Attach-ProductionServer.ps1 from DPM Mgt shell (which also completes succesfully), the SBS 2008 server appears in DPM as 'Error'. We have done over 30 of these same ins...

OWA
Is there a way to turn on Integrated Windows Authentication without requiring the full UPN logon name? I'm running Exchange 2k3 on a W2k AD domain, single domain single forest. TIA ivo Ivo You don't need to use UPN you could fall back on the pre-Windows 2000 convention of doaminname\username. This is not necessarily easier so it really depends on which one your users are most comfortable with. Nue "Ivo" <Ivo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC58573E-B382-4A5F-9FDC-F26B07DE42F5@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to turn on Integrated Windows...

enabling Tracking option in Exchange 2003
Hi, I have a problem. When i try to activate email tracking log in exchange 2003 i find that the option is greyed out and i can turn it on. I am the Admin of the exchange servers so permission aren't a problem. Has anyone else had this proble. And if so how did you get around it??? Andrew Sounds like someone has created a server policy, do you see a container called System Policies?, if you do see if there is a server policy listed. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Andrew" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Stock options report in MS Money 2005
Where would one expect to see the result of expired calls which you have sold? I would expect to see them in the capitol gains report...is that not correct? (But they don't show up there.) ...

CRM SFO Client should have better integration with customizations.
I have developed a custom page, which is launched from a button on the Opportunity detail page that I have added to that page by updating the isv.config file. When using CRM via the Web client, this custom page launches, the user is able to perform the work they need to do on this page, then clicks an update button on this page, which refreshes the calling page (Opportunity detail) and then closes the IE browser window that the custom page was launched in. When using CRM via the CRM SFO Client, this custom page launches, the user is able to perform the work they need to do on this pa...

Integration manager 9.0 not working
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C70321.E099D310 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We've had integrations since version 6 and just upgraded to 9.0 over the = weekend. Now my integrations are coming back "The destination could not be initialized due to the following problem: VBScript error in line 6, Exists module, "Unterminated string constant" What does this mean? Has any one else had problems in integrating a = receivables transaction? I haven't had to change ...

Start Task two days after
Hi, I would like to start a task two days after starting another task. Is that possibloe? Thanks! Hi, You can make a task start AT LEAST 2 days after an other task Double-Click on the successor tasks's row (any cell will do) and in the predecessor's column, select the predecessor's name or ID, type= Start to Start, Lag=2d. HTH -- Jan De Messemaeker Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional +32 495 300 620 For availability check: http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf "Maanu" <Maanu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Error with NETWORK DAYS function
Im trying to use an old spreadsheet that I have not used for a few months. But when I go back to try and update the data, I am getting the #NAME? error in the result cell. I have just tried to update an existing time by just 1 hour and it loses the result. The sum that is running is: =((NETWORKDAYS(D10,F10,K9:L10)-1)*10)+((G10 -E10)*24) we work a 10 day, monday - friday and are looking to calculate the difference in hours between 2 dates and times. If anyone can assist here I will be most grateful. Not to worry people, I have sovled it myself. I had upgraded Excel since I last used ...

ASP integration
Hello, In the form 'Account', I would like to add an IFrame containing an ASP page. This ASP page will display a query from another database (on the same server). Typically, I would like to display all the account's order. I can't find any information nor example. Some clues ? Thanks -- Ami Calmant St�phane Hi, Just take a look at the Microsoft CRM 3.0 SDK which can be downloaded from Microsoft. Also on MSDN are technical articles that explain how to achieve this using ASP.NET. Here is an example based on the old version of Microsoft CRM, maybe you can use it:ht...

Multi Line SOP Transaction using Integration Manager
I am using Integration Manager 7.0 to try and load a Sales Quote that has several hundred line items. I am using 2 text files as the source. The first is the header file which hasthe SOP Doc Number and other fields. The second is the detail file, and has the SOP Doc Number, item qty, date site etc. I am joining them by SOP Doc Number in the query relationships window, and checking Option 3 in the relationship type window. The destination is Sales Transactions and I am using the Dynamics/eEnterprise 7.0 adapter. (Not the SQL optimized) When I run the integration, only the first recor...

Integration Manager: odd GL batch entry error
I have created a new GP company (with a new chart of accounts) into which we will integrate information from an "old" GP company. All of the company and GL setup is done and the new chart of accounts has been integrated. When I import a "balanced" batch (amounts sum to zero) I get the following error: " DOC [] WARNING: Account [] will not be integrated because no non-zero debit or credit value exists to integrate." The batch comes in out-of-balance. The account number does exist in the chart of accounts and the integration source file, and the integration r...

Email template w/ options
We'd like to create an email template in our organization that would format the subject line based on user input, allowing sort-by-subject according to our criteria. I think we'd like a popup box upon creating a new email that required you to select a number of criteria such as action/info, due date, priority/routine, etc., and then formatted the subject line accordingly (i.e., it would put all that info in the subject line according to your input). How can I go about this? Thanks, Jason ...

Integration Manager / Concur's Travel & Expense Corporate Edition
We are currently on GP v10.0 and we utilize the Project Accounting module. We are interested in utilizing Concur's Travel & Expense Corporate Edition. We understand we will need to utilize Integration Manager to import Concur datafiles into GP, but we are not sure how and where the data will end up in GP Project Accounting (i.e. Receivings Transaction Entry or Employee Expense Entry screens). Or do we have the option to point different types of data to different screens? Can anyone explain how it works? Or point us to some documentation that may help clarify the process? W...