import .pst file into entourage 2008 no access to pc

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

my pc just broke I have my outlook 2007 file saved in a .pst file, I don't have access to a pc, what I can do to import in entourage? <br>
It seems that for mac office the compatibility is essential but not for all!!!
0
ladyelena

On 4/7/10 6:53 PM, ladyelena@officeformac.com wrote:
> just broke I have my outlook 2007 file saved in a .pst file, I don't
> have access to a pc, what I can do to import in entourage?

There are some third party option that can help with that.

Check out the options on the "Convert Mail from Windows to Mac" Page:

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/win_mac.html#import_all>

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP
Follow us on twitter <https://twitter.com/entouragehelp>

--B_3355914147_5494309

On 5/5/10 2:11 AM, in article 59bb6aca.1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"NIKO@officeformac.com" <NIKO@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I saw your suggestion but almost all applications are installed in a PC to
> convert from Outlook. Would appreciate if you punctually go over a solution
> for the case of "not having a PC" or having mac running in windows with
> outlook.

Try EmailChemy. It installs on a  Mac.

As far as going over the options, I don�t use a PC and don�t have any
personal experience with converting.

If you can wait until Dec. Outlook for Mac will be able to import .pst file.

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

--B_3355914147_5494309

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: import .pst file into entourage 2008 no access to pc</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:11pt=
'>On 5/5/10 2:11 AM, in article <a href=3D"59bb6aca.1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0"=
>59bb6aca.1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0</a>, &quot;<a href=3D"NIKO@officeformac.co=
m">NIKO@officeformac.com</a>&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"NIKO@officeformac.com">NIKO@=
officeformac.com</a>&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><=
SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:11pt'>I saw your suggestion but almost all application=
s are installed in a PC to convert from Outlook. Would appreciate if you pun=
ctually go over a solution for the case of &quot;not having a PC&quot; or ha=
ving mac running in windows with outlook. <BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial">=
<SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:11pt'><BR>
Try EmailChemy. It installs on a &nbsp;Mac.<BR>
<BR>
As far as going over the options, I don&#8217;t use a PC and don&#8217;t ha=
ve any personal experience with converting.<BR>
<BR>
If you can wait until Dec. Outlook for Mac will be able to import .pst file=
..<BR>
<BR>
-- <BR>
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP<BR>
Entourage Help Page &nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;<a href=3D"http://">http://</a>www.entour=
age.mvps.org/&gt;<BR>
Entourage Help Blog &nbsp;&lt;<a href=3D"http://">http://</a>blog.entourage.m=
vps.org/&gt;<BR>
YouTalk &lt;<a href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/bzcrjy">http://tinyurl.com/bzcrjy</=
a>&gt; &lt;-- Entourage mailing list<BR>
Twitter: follow &lt;<a href=3D"http://twitter.com/entouragehelp">http://twitt=
er.com/entouragehelp</a>&gt;<BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>