IMAP accounts not recieving mail in scheduled send & recieve

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: imap

Hello all, <br>
0
ASKC

0
UKGuy
12/3/2009 9:36:55 AM
0
ASKC

Outlook Inbox running tally of e-mails in it
HELP ! This should be simple for someone but not me. I used to have a number on the left side of my screen when in my in-box that would tell me the total number of e- mails in my inbox (normally around 200-300). This was not JUST the new ones which are reflected on the folders line. It was at the bottom of the page and would change immediately if I deleted or added one. I lost the number and want it back. How do I do that? Thanks for any help anyone can give ! Cindy view - status bar "Suzanne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bb901c3deda$1...

Possible to send email directly to a folder?
I know I've seen this done but I cannot remember how to send email to a folder by using its address in the CC: block.... When sending email, how can I also include the "address" of an OL folder in one of my open PSTso it automatically receives a copy of the email (much like Sent Items)? How about to my OL folders in my Exchange server? I have some templates filled with about 90% of what I have to send on a recurring basis, and preconfiguring the folder where I copy these (ffor later reference) would save me some work. I can swear I did this before but cannot find it now. TI...

Exchange 2003 smtp queues e-mail delay outbound mails
Hello, Our exchange server is creating several smtp queues whit not valid e-mails I tested our server, and is not a relay problem. The outbound mails should be enable or not ? Thanks Rui On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 00:01:02 -0800, Rui <Rui@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, >Our exchange server is creating several smtp queues whit not valid e-mails >I tested our server, and is not a relay problem. > >The outbound mails should be enable or not ? > >Thanks >Rui > > They will be attempts at NDR's back to non existent senders following incoming spam m...

Relaying denied / Can't send to aol.com & cisco.com domains
We have 1 internal Exchange 2000 server for our only domain, dortfcu.org. When we try to send an email to anyone at the aol.com or cisco.com domain, their email server says 550 5.7.1 <email address>... Relaying denied. I think the issue is a dns issue and is due to the fact that I upgraded one of our 2 dns servers from windows 2000 server to windows 2003 server last weekend. NSLOOKUP of dortfcu.org with type=mx says that mail exchanger = smtp.dortfcu.org. The servers real name is dort2.dortfcu.org. So I guess this means my mx record is wrong? I don't have access to my ...

new mail notification in 2003
I just upgraded to Outlook 2003 and I no longer recieve new mail notification unless the message is in my Inbox. In previous versions you would get notifications as long as the folder the message went to was a sub folder of Inbox. Any ideas? This is by design. In your rules that you have setup to move messages from your Inbox to other folders, you can add "display a desktop alert" for each of those rules. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Brian" ...

save accounts similar outlook express
How I save account POP mails configurations in Outlook 2003 similar ao outlook express? thanks Marina Using the office save my settings wizard or a 3rd party program. http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm#accounts -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-ti...

Attachments in e-mail sent to many users
Hello All I am trying to find out how to send an e-mail attachment to a lot of different contacts in CRM 3.0. We were told there was a way but the instructions don't work. The e-mail goes to all the receipents but no attachment is every sent. Can someone please give me directions on how this is done. -- Thanks ...

Asset account question:
My newest question is how to deal with asset accounts. I added my car, and added the initial value (price tag). This month, I went to adjust the value by looking up my vehicle in the Blue Book. Once I entered the newest value, my car devaluing by $4k shows up in ALL of my spending charts. Obviously this wasn't an "expenditure," and it happened gradually since I bought the car - not all this month! You lost $4k of net worth. The transaction that did it was entered this month. That's about all Money knows. What else can it say? "drokkon" <drokkon@live.com...

mail que not sending
the exchange 2003 server has messages banking up in its out going queues. E-mails to external addresses are not sending. they are just sitting in the wue and constantly retrying. Ee-mails sent to internal e-mail adresses are working fine. what would be causing this? how do i get the messages to send again as they should? Hi Bill, How does your system send outbound email to the internet? Could be one of a few things, have you checked DNS, Internet Connectivity? Can you telnet to port 25 on the email systems which outbound messages are destin for? Are there any NDR's and what do the...

Cannot send mail using either port 25 or 587
I don't understand why this has only recently been happening but I cannot send mail using smtp in ol 2003. I am trying to send using my Yahoo account but the send receive says that it is sending messages that are not actually in the outbox, e.g (bottom rh corner of screen sending 2 of 3 messages when there are no messages there to send) then after a short while it says error send receive. My ISP is BT and apparently they block port 25 so I changed the port settings (as recommended by Yahoo) to port 587 but I still cannot send from within outlook. I have configured my e mail accou...

how do i verify my e-mail address?
PLEASE HELP ME VERIFY MY E-MAIL ADDRESS? And by verify you mean? "AMANDA" <AMANDA @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DF583E7-1751-427F-B252-7C7B80F3307B@microsoft.com... > PLEASE HELP ME VERIFY MY E-MAIL ADDRESS? Send an email to yourself? If it leaves your outbox and later on arrives in your inbox, everthing should be OK? Hope that answers your question. "AMANDA" <AMANDA @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DF583E7-1751-427F-B252-7C7B80F3307B@microsoft.com... > PLEASE HELP ME VERIFY MY E-MAIL ADDRESS? Start a...

Project Accounting Inventory Transfer
This is GP 10 PA. I inadvertently went past the project number field on the Inventory Transfer screen and it let me do that. It even puts the word <NONE> in that field. Why is that allowed and why would you do that? It appears that with this all you a doing is a ledger entry. You appeat to be doing a transfer but not transferring anything to any job. ...

How do I stop an outbound message (now sending) that is too big
How do I stop an outbound message (now sending) that is too big -- RichW Select outlook offline and wait 5 min. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/stuck_message.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Outlook do you use? http://forums.slipstick.co...

Gmail IMAP one folder appeares empty
Using Outlook 2007 I use a Gmail account to store my important stuff in folders and subfolders. It works fine except for one folder (which I happen to store my really-important stuff). In Outlook this folder appears empty. It exists on Gmail via browser and the files are visible there and if I use Thunderbird. What's going wrong? -- Jim S Tyneside UK www.jimscott.co.uk ...

Lost accounts
After a brief trip, I opened money 2002 and my accounts were missing. I got the default money startup page. I inadventently exited the program, thereby saving the bogus page in my backup file. Why did it dump my accounts, and is there any recovery? I can rebuild, but what an effort that will be (computers are supposed to save time!). I could in the future set up a password for backups, but until I find the reason for this program behaviore, I consider Money unreliable and cannot use it. jmp Try searching for files named *.mny in your hard drive and look at the dates. Obviously the one ...

Combining Account Activities
We had a customer (Acme) buy another customer (Widco). Now the sales rep wants all the activity history information from Widco to move over to Acme so it all shows together. Then we'll delete Widco. Is this possible? it is possible but you need to know the data source for widco. what are they running for a CRM tool if any? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us <klawson@aetinc.com> wrote in message news:1112039157.568633.45770@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > We had a customer (Acme) buy another customer (Widco). Now the sales > rep wants all t...

How do I stop saving attachments with sent mail?
I have many >5 Mb attachments in my sent mail and archive sent mail folders. As I understand it there is no facility to afterwards strip the attachment but keep the mail. So how do I change my Outlook 2003 settings so that I do not save the attachment when sending mail? regards, Beemer To strip the attachment open the message from your Sent Items folder rightclick the attachment and choose Remove. Save and close the message. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Se...

How do I download earlier transactions of an account?
I am having a terrible time getting earlier transactions to show up on an account. How do I change the beginning date so they will download from my bank online with my newer transactions? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! ...

Broke mail
Whats causing this ? only thing in the event viewer is Event Type: Warning Event Source: Marc3Host Event Category: None Event ID: 6204 Date: 21/02/2007 Time: 17:54:30 User: N/A Computer: XXXXXX Description: Plugin DSScheduler reports exception. Data Sources: Builder failed. Additional info: Could not resolve url For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. been trying to remove a 2007 server but its infected everything it seems Marc3Host? What's that? You've probably got something else installed on the Exchange server....

401k Account Missing
In Money 2005,I have a 401k account that shows up in my portfolo but on the Account List under Investment Accounts, just the name shows up and no balance. I can't print a report for this account (it will not show up on the list) or include this account in my lifetime planner. When I go into Change account settings, the retirement box is checked, under budget the "Include this account in the budget planner" is checked. The "use this account for budgeted savings goals" is not checked and the system will not let me check it. I have repaired the file just to make ...

more problems with windows mail
I changed the port # for outgoing mail and it works.... but now I can't receive anything in the windows mail account. I have 1 new mail if I go directly to AOL but it doesn't come up in Windows. What do I do? Thanks again, Dave N9 for your previous help. Do you get an error message when you try to receive? If so, right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "ms" wrote in message news:39477D36-4145-45C1-B652-526E471313...

Change Headers That Exchange Uses To Deliver Mail?
When someone sends a BCC mail to recipients in my domain, the TO: header field is blank and as a result, the message is getting dumped into my badmail and a copy is going to the postmaster in my domain. It turns out that our ISP has some kind of SPAM filter that parses the BCC content prior to delivery to me and places the intended recipients in a new header called: X-NETSCAN-TO: Is there a way to tell my exchange server to use the contents of that new header to determine the recipients in addition to the normal TO: header which works the rest of the time? So, have it check TO: and X...

can't find how to confirm e mail address
i am new to e mail and am having trouble confirming my e mail address Outlook can't really help in that effort. What provider are you using for your email? "newcomer" <newcomer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C58BB8B-64E8-4F62-B223-54D946846A9A@microsoft.com... >i am new to e mail and am having trouble confirming my e mail address ...

Error When Creating E-mail Message
I posted this earlier and never got an answer.. I updated the windows updates for Office and ever since have been getting an error message when I attempt to create a new email message. A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook, Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Allow access for x minute (in box) -------------------------------------------------------- I have done the following: 1. Checked for a virus. I don't have any. 2. I have re-installed office over top of itself. That ...

want certain junk mail to auto go into junk folder
want to receive certain mail but have it automatically go into my junk folder instead of having to move it manually after I've already read it. Want Outlook to recognize the sender and put it in junk. Bufilly wrote: > want to receive certain mail but have it automatically go into my junk folder > instead of having to move it manually after I've already read it. Want > Outlook to recognize the sender and put it in junk. What Outlook can do depends on which version you are using but didn't bother to identify. You could use the Blocked Senders blacklist....