Email Client: pop

0
GeneL

On 2010-05-05 08:04:23 -0400, GeneL@officeformac.com said:

> Have the issues been fixed?
>
> Can I upgrade to Snow leopard and not have to worry about
> conflicts/corruption etc?

I don't believe there is any issue specific to 10.6 still around.
Once thing I'll suggest is to carefully resolve your font conflicts
using Font Book after you've installed and updated everything.

����������Corentin

--
          --- Office:Mac MVP  http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---

iso
5/5/2010 3:26:51 PM
On 5/5/10 5:04 AM, in article 59bb7fce.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"GeneL@officeformac.com" <GeneL@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Can I upgrade to Snow leopard and not have to worry about conflicts/corruption
> etc?

See this article for help upgrading Office 2008 on Snow Leopard.

Troubleshooting Office for Mac with Snow Leopard
<http://tinyurl.com/ndmt4x>

Microsoft fonts to delete after installing Snow Leopard (includes help
deleting font caches)

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/troubleshoot/remove_fonts_snowleopard.html>

Note: Before upgrading to Snow Leopard make a backup of your drive. This way
if the update has problems, you can revert to the backup.

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Month problem

open two different Access reports

Rounding Problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

OLK 2k7

outlook 2k2 problem

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Input to custom reports

Sending Email #6

Hyperlink problem #3

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

Spam is a big big problem
Spam is a big big problem ...

Problem with Database Wizard