How to increase and decrease indent levels while composing an Entourage message

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;1.1 Subtopic <-- Hit TAB to increase indentation level to X.X <br>
-Jeff
0
Jeffro

On 1/24/10 7:55 PM, in article 59bb191e.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"Jeffro@officeformac.com" <Jeffro@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Is there an equivalent keyboard shortcut for Entourage for changing the indent
> level?  If not, is there some way I can create one?

You can try using the �increase indent� icon in the HTML toolbar. It�s the
one with the blue arrow.

Entourage's HTLM capabilities are very limited. You might want to create
complex messages in Word.

Options for sending from Word are "Send to Mail Recipient (HTML)" and 'mail
merge to email'. For more info see Word Help:

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/get_started/use_word.html#word2>

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane
1/25/2010 9:54:18 PM
> On 1/24/10 7:55 PM, in article 59bb191e.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, <br>
> &quot;Jeffro@officeformac.com&quot;  wrote: <br>
> > Is there an equivalent keyboard shortcut for Entourage for changing the indent <br>
> > level?  If not, is there some way I can create one? <br>
> You can try using the &amp;#65533;increase indent&amp;#65533; icon in the HTML toolbar. It&amp;#65533;s the <br>
> one with the blue arrow. <br>
-Jeff
0
Jeffro
1/28/2010 5:46:11 PM
On 1/28/10 9:46 AM, in article 59bb191e.1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"Jeffro@officeformac.com" <Jeffro@officeformac.com> wrote:

> If there's not a built-in shortcut key, does Entourage offer any way of
> assigning my own custom key to the button actions?

No, but you can with System Preferences and/or a third party application.

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/get_started/shortcuts.html>

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane

increase font size on vertical of chart without losing data
I am using Access to create a bar chart. The chart has over 50 namesin the vertical axis. How do I increase the font size so that I do notlose names? If I increase it past 6 font size I get only every otherbar labeled....

Scheduling error message
I am currently receiving the error shown below in the Outlook client. I am not trying to save any appointments and track them in CRM. In fact, I rebooted my laptop, opened Outlook, and this error began occurring again, and I can not seem to get rid of it. Any ideas? Error message: Scheduling error The following potential problems have been found Rick M is unavailable at this time. Do you want to ignore these errors and save? It does not matter whether I click Yes or No, the message goes away and comes back again shortly. -Rick M. I found the problem. There was an appointment, tra...

detect and delete duplicates messages
A computer virus somehow attacked just ONE of my email accounts on just ONE of my computers. It downloaded every message that was on my server, not just once but four times. I now have 6,780 messages as "unread" and 4,935 as "unread from contacts" on my main computer. It would be easy enough to delete all of them, but I had been on travel (home computer turned on so I could access it remotely). I did in fact receive and read SOME of the messages on my netbook but can't be sure and can't go through 11,000 messages on my main computer, plus those on my n...

Large Message Delay Notification
Hi, I have configured Exchange 2003 to delay message delivery of messages over a certain size to be delayed to an after hours time and this works fine but no message is sent back to the Outlook client to say that the message delivery will be delayed until "whatever" time so on occasions the cleint may ring the receiving party find the message has not been delivered and try and send it agian. Does anyone know if this can be configured to send Message back to the Outlook client that message delivery has been delayed. Any help appreciated Why the need to delay sending the mes...

Account Level Security Organizational Assignment Details and Repor
Before confirming account restrictions in the Account Level Security Mass Assignment window, one can click on the Details button to include or exclude the forecast accounts. But subsequent to clicking OK, one cannot include or exclude again. The list of included accounts in the Organizational Assignment Details window should be made available anytime one needs to edit this Position en-masse. Also, the Organizational Assignments Journal report should be available to report on this Position anytime, not just after processing the most recent restriction, and it should be inclusive of p...

Outlook 97--Most Messages Show Up As An Attachment File
When accessing E-Mail using Outlook 97, most of my E-Mail messages show up as an attachment file. I have to then double click on the attachment file, which is then opened as a window temporary file. At this time, the file can then be read. Can this program be configured to open the attachments automatically when the E-Mail message is opened. I sometimes use Outlook Express to access my E-Mail. The messages appear fully using this program. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP THAT YOU CAN GIVE ME!! Norb ...

HTML messages
Outlook will not print received HTML messages. when I change it to plain text it will print. Send it to someone else as is (HTML) and they can print it to the same printer I am using. What can I do so that I can also print HTML message? All my other messages print fine. ...

Physical Inventory Import File
We have just finished counting inventory and I want to upload the physical counts . I am trying to import a physical inventory file (Tab delimited) but I get the following error message before the import is aborted: Error #-2147217900 Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "Latin1_General_CI_AS" and "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS" in the equal to operation. (Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State: 42000) (NativeError: 468) No Help file available UPDATE [##ST_Validation_1] SET ImportStatus = 3 , ItemID = Item.ID FROM Item INNER...

Confirm Delete Message Disable
When I delete a sheet which has data I get the standared confirmation dialog allowing me to delete or cancel. This is a problem because I would like to do this from a remote VB pgrogam. Is there a way to disable this dialog ? Try, Application.DisplayAlerts = False 'Your code to do your thing Application.DisplayAlerts = True Regards, Alan "RiosPapa" <RiosPapa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35D5C93D-5EEA-4EDD-9463-E2E845E01933@microsoft.com... > When I delete a sheet which has data I get the standared confirmation > dialog > allowing me to d...

message monitoring and auto forwarding
Dears i have Exchange 2003 with win2k3 AD environment and i want to create a message monitoring more like a filter that scans ALL the incoming and outgoing emails and checks if it contains somedomain.com if yes, then send automatic copy to admistrator account. i tried the Recipient Filtering, Sender Filtering and Connection Filtering, but all these blocks the incomin/outgoing emails. i do not want to block the email. i want the email to reach the concerning parties with a copy in the administrator account. thanks Seb On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:02:10 +0400, "Sebouh Hamakorzian&quo...

Zoom to increase display size on received mail
Recent new user of Micosoft Office Outlook 2007 (Beta) 12.0.4017.1006 MSO 12.0.4017.1003. When composing a new message, in the Format Tab there is an option to Zoom to change the display size. On reading recieved mail there is no similar option as far as I can find. For the older amongst us with declining visual ability, this would make it easier to read incoming messages. In Outlook Express there is a facility to increase the Text Size from the View Menu which is just fine! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the...

Number of Unread Messages
I am a long time user of Outlook Express. I have recently intalled Office 2007 beta and moved over to Outlook using the conversion tools provided in 2007. When I now start up my system, at the point where I have to select which user I am on my machine (it is set up for use by myself and my wife) the display claims that there are Two Unread Messages. Once I open Outlook it shows no messages as Unread in the Inbox nor does it show any messages in the virtual folder Unread Messages. I have run an advanced search on the Personal Folders using the criteria of Unread and this comes back w...

Can I disable Intelligent Message Filter from applying on internal emails
I only have one Exchange server, which has one SMTP virtual server. It seems emails sent internally between users are also getting filtered by the IMF. Is there a way to not filter internal emails? Thanks. Internal emails should not be filtered. From the IMF FAQ: 7) Why do some messages get a SCL rating of -1? Messages submitted to Exchange using authenticated credentials get a SCL value of -1. All users that submit messages from authenticated clients such as Outlook or OWA will have an SCL stamped of -1. This ensures that authenticated messages will not be moved to the junk folder...

"Can't move the items" message
I imported an outlook.pst file into my current Outlook 2000 and I have doubles and triples of all the entries. When I try to drag and drop an duplicate entry into the wastebasket I get the message "Can't move the items." Any help would be appreciated >-----Original Message----- >I imported an outlook.pst file into my current Outlook >2000 and I have doubles and triples of all the entries. >When I try to drag and drop an duplicate entry into the >wastebasket I get the message "Can't move the items." Any >help would be appreciated >...

A Message For Kevin Panzke
Traumatic brain injury (TBI), also called acquired brain injury or simply head injury, occurs when a sudden trauma causes damage to the brain. TBI can result when the user installs a LINUX based Operating System on his or her computer. Objects soon appear to pierce the skull and brain tissue. Symptoms of a TBI can be mild, moderate, or severe, depending on the extent of the damage to the brain. A person with a mild TBI may remain conscious or may experience a loss of consciousness for a few seconds or minutes. Other symptoms of mild TBI include using Open Source software like OpenO...

font changes in reply's original message
When I "reply" to a message the original message font is changed to "alba super" in some messages. Not all replies do this. What is happening here and how can I change the font used? Using word and outlook 03. Have you checked the option under Mail format to always use my fonts? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, jmsdallas asked: | When I "reply" to a message the original message fon...

Outlook Express
I have 'lost' all my email for the last year+ when I updated from Win 98SE to XP Home. I reviewed the MKB article 312359 but I wasn't able to find any .dbx files on my computer using Explorer. The world won't come to an end but I would like to recover all the missing e-mail. Has anyone had this problem and knows how to fix? Thanks. ...

My word and entourage vanished
Hello I have a big issue I have turned off (shutdown) my Macbook Pro and after few hours when i turned on I did not find any emails on my Entourage, even the email accounts have vanished. On the top of this the Word completely vanished, I had to do a fresh installation. Did somebody has any idea what is going on. I have office for Mac 2004. It sounds to me as though when you powered back up again, you logged in to the wrong user account. On 12/10/07 12:54 AM, in article 1192114472.208849.180370@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com, "angheljuliangood@gmail.com" <angheljuliangood@gmail....

Error message and forced shutdown
Since downloading the Windows Service Pack 3, we have had repeated error messages which force an Outlook shutdown. Code 0x00000cd0 Any patches? Tessa <Tessa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Since downloading the Windows Service Pack 3, we have had repeated > error messages which force an Outlook shutdown. Windows SP3? For what version of Windows? -- Brian Tillman ...

Windows Mail Message rules
I have a small problem - mainly because I only have three News message rules :) The Apply Now function appears to be broken - and until I can get it working again, I can't really check to see whether the rules themselves work properly. WinMail in a fully updated Vista (with fully updated Office 2007 in the mix as well, just in case it makes a difference) Whichever rule I pick, and whichever account or newsgroup I try and apply it to, Apply now starts to work - and then I get a "One or more of your rules could not be applied" message - The rules used to work fine,...

How can a list control respond a tree control message?
I create a list control (CMyList) and a tree control (CMyTree) and want to display different items when the selection changed in the tree control. What I have done is right click my tree control on resource editer and choose 'Add Event Handler...'. I choose TVN_SELCHANGED from Message type and CMyList from Class list. When I run my program and click different item in the tree control, the hangler function in class CMyList does respond it. Could anybody give me some suggestion for coping with the problem? Thanks in advance. Rich I am not sure what you are asking? Do you want a ...

C++ Structure using Windows Messages.
Hi guys, Is there any way to send structure using windows Messages. I know we can use WM_COPYDATA message to send the information to the other application.But i donot want to use that. Iam creating a user defined message using RegisterWindowMessage.I want other applications to use this message in order to read the structure. Iam using HWND_BROADCAST to send the structure.Is there any way i can do this. thanks in advance, Sada sada wrote: > Hi , > That was an excellant idea.But one more question ( :) ) .Wouldn't their > be any other application affected by sending WM_COP...

Unaccessible messages in public folders
Hi all, We experienced the same problems as many people with the recent virus outbreak and our Exchange stores got corrupted. We recovered with eseutil and isinteg, but now we have messages in the public folders that we can't access or even delete. Is there a way to deal with those critters? This is with Exchange 5.5 with the latest SP. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Eric. ...

sent messages in wrong (in)box
In my newly installed Outlook 2003 My sent messages go to my various accounts inboxes rather than in the sent messages box. Any suggestions ? Thanks jp Do you have any rules configured? -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Save Embedded Pictures in Their Original Format -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "jppz" <jpregs@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:18b3201c420cd$fc6ca6a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > In my newly installe...

Queued Messages
I am running Exchange 2003 in an Active Directory environment. I have around 100 messages stuck in my queue that I cannot delete. There is no message id, no sender, no subject, and no recipents. The messages are of various sizes and the creation date spans a 12 hour period on Satuday. With the delete options grayed out how can I get rid of these messages? -- Gregc On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:43:01 -0700, Gregc <Gregc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am running Exchange 2003 in an Active Directory environment. >I have around 100 messages stuck in my queue that I cannot delet...