Email Client: imap

0
roberthgoldstein

On 4/24/10 7:08 PM, roberthgoldstein@officeformac.com wrote:
> Specifically, I am trying to find out how to view a reply that I just
> sent to a certain message. There is a reply notation at the top of the
> message display but it doesn't do anything when I click on it.

Help files are in the Office folder in Microsoft Office 2008 folder in
Applications.

This sounds like database corruption and possibly install problems.

How to rebuild:

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/database/rebuild.html>

Make a duplicate in the Finder first as additional backup. A rebuild
does make a duplicate, but sometimes in the process the original and
backup get merged resulting in total disaster.  It's rare but it happens.

If this fails, you can try testing in a new Identity, but if a new
Identity fails, you'll need to re-install

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP
Follow us on twitter <https://twitter.com/entouragehelp>

Showing specific data
In A2003 I was able to put a command button on a form that when clicked would display another form which would contain specific data; i.e. a form of employees would then disaplay their absences. I built the button through the wizard and selected the "open form and find specific data to display". This works fin e in A2003, but when I build it ion A2007, the resulting form displays all my data, but says it's filtered. Can I see just what I want to see? Thanks Nigel, Since you are opening a new form from another open form, and the "calling" form has a key value...

How to get XML data out of an XML file

Multiple PST Files #2

Money 2006 file repair application error

Need help with formula 01-13-10

Application hanging on file load...
Okay, I'm having the strangest problem, and I'm hoping somebody here will be able to give me an idea of how to attack it... I have an MFC application that does some networked communication, multi-threading, fun stuff... I also load and save xml configuration files. Now, on most of the computers I've run my software on, I have absolutely no problems. On SOME boxes, however, whenever I use my menu to try to load or save a file... before the File Dialog box even comes up... the application hangs. All the boxes I've tried this on have been Windows 2000 boxes with Service Pack 4....

can't open files

Z Report shows zeros for an entire shift
How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed correctly, and all transactions seem to be successful. However, the Z report that is run at the end of the shift prints all zeros? Any ideas??? I am having the same problem. All the transactions are successfull and I can see the sale amounts and etc at crstal reports but all the z, zz and x reports print "$0.00" amount. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? "Maakus" wrote: > How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed > correctly, and all transactions seem t...

please help with this query

I can no longer convert my files to pdf

Outlook Data Files #4

Backup Excel file

Utility (pref. script) to catalog .EDB files
Hi, I have a client that is using an Enterprise backup tool which, whilst able to back-up and restore, does not provide in-depth information like traditional Exchange-aware backup products. I have been asked to write a script to list the users in a flat .EDB file (which has been snapped and copied and flushed using SAN replication tools). I have taken a look at the ESE API, which can only be accessed using C + (I only use VB). Other than EXMERGE, does anyone know of any tools that allow you to list the basic mailbox details on a EDB file? Thanks, Hutton. ...

Show / hide design grid
For some reason thedesign grid in one of the queries that I have created disappears. I can still see the tables and queries upon which the query in question is based but the actual design grid has gone. The grid cannot be located by doing a grid search using the scroll bars (all the way to the bottom; across to the right one step; all the way to the top; across to the right one more step\; etc etc) I cannot find any setting that will restore the query design grid and cannot find any reference to it on Google either. I have Googled "Show hide query design grid", "Cannot see...

List folders to file

Hyperlink File Help

IMPORTING MONEY FILES DUP ENTRIES
I have been unable to run money98 files in money2003.Tried importing files but all tranfers between accounts are duplicated. Don't understand how to import all the accounts at once. I created new accounts in 2003 and imported one by one, but any transactions between accounts is duplicated. Follow the prompts on the import file dialog that tell you to select multiple files to import at the same time. There are other guidelines if investment accounts are involved. You might want to review postings on this subject in the group archives at http://groups.google.com. "JAYNE" &l...

Lost .pst files
I am using Office XP with Outlook 2002 (SP2). I recently had a boot track failure on my old computer which had 2 hard drives, using the second drive as back-up storage. I bought a new computer and installed the old main drive (the one with the failed boot track) in my new computer as a second drive and copied all the data onto the new main drive. All data and software works except Outlook. I cannot find any .pst files on my old drive. Where could they be. BTW I use Matadore as a spam blocker. In article <014e01c3462e$561cbdf0$a101280a@phx.gbl>, daddyray01 @sport.rr.com say...

Read file info using SMO locks database!
Hi! I'm using SMO from C# to restore a database from a backup file. Since I want to re-use the same datafiles I try to read the datafiles in my destination database and call RelocateFile to use these filenames during the restore. Everyting works fine except when I try to read the current datafilenames (see code below). If I skip this code and just hardcode the paths in relocatefile everything works fine. Database db = svr.Databases[destinationDBName]; foreach (FileGroup group in db.FileGroups) foreach (DataFile file in group.Files) Console.WriteLine...