Export email addresses in sent folder to Excel

Version: 2004
Processor: Power PC
Email Client: pop

Hi - I'd like to grab all of the email addresses in my sent folder and export them to Excel. Or at least get them to a text document that I can then paste into Excel. Is this possible? Thanks.
0
bhodges

On 2/10/10 6:20 PM, in article 59bb2a0e.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"bhodges@officeformac.com" <bhodges@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I'd like to grab all of the email addresses in my sent folder and export them
> to Excel. Or at least get them to a text document that I can then paste into
> Excel. Is this possible? Thanks.

You might be able to find a third party product to do this, but I�m not
aware of one for Entourage.

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane

excel database 25,000 plus names #2
I am working with a database i set up in excel. It has over 25,000 names, total size of file is 274mb. If i transfer all my data from an excel database to access, will i work faster. Right now it takes forever to open and save. I am told it is not my computer. any tips??? -- mikedipaol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikedipaola's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55465 ...

OWA issue with Public Folders
Hiya. Need help with this issue... I have a user who is trying to respond or forward any messages that's inside a public folder when she's connected from home. Only thing I can find on this is inside the WA's help menu but it's of little use. all it says is that you need to have a front-end server which we do. I have no clue what her connection at home is like (dialup ... is that still around?! or broadband). I do know that web access does work from Firefox too. Would this be a browser issue or is it something with her side of outlook web access side? We're running...

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Looking for Excel Help