Exchange 2007 Mailbox Folder information not updating

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

0
scottfw

Team Folders migration from 5.5 to 2003
Are there any known issues with migrating Exchange/Outlook Team Folders from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 using PFMigrate? We have many Team Folders on our older Exchange 5.5 server that we MUST migrate over to Exchange 2003 with full functionality Thanks, FastEddie These are Team Folders created with the Team Folders Wizard? I don't know whether PFMigrate will migrate the folder home page setting and the custom form that a couple of the folders use. You may need to handle those manually. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for ...

Public information store
Exchange 2K-Under the Properties for a new public folder I have created, the Directory Rights tab is grayed out. Any input would be appreciated -- Joe M On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:01:03 -0700, "Joe M" <JoeM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Exchange 2K-Under the Properties for a new public folder I have created, the >Directory Rights tab is grayed out. > >Any input would be appreciated Its grayed out until you mail-enable it. ...

Exchange 2000 DST Changes

Restoring Exchange 2000 cluster to "standard" Exchange 2000 Enterp
Hi all, At the moment we are creating a "full" test environment built from backup tapes from our live environment. DC's are all up and running. Our 2000 native forest exists out of a top domain and 2 child domains. All DC's are running 2000 SP3 as well as the Exchange servers. Exchange servers are located in the child domains. In one of the child domains which is NL.top.net we have an Exchange cluster, 2 nodes active/active eg. These would be EX01 and EX02 and running EX04 and EX05. Since we unfortunately do not have a SAN in our test site I will not be able to do a DR...

migration shut down the information store 5.5
Hi all I have two 5.5 and two 2003 sp1 exchange server all in the same admin group and site. on one of the 5.5 server, i have all the mailboxes moved over to one of my 2003 servers. I would like to turn off the information store on the 5.5 server that has all the production mailboxes moved over to the 2003 server, this way if anyone complains that they cant get into email, then i know that the mailbox needs to get moved. My questions are, by tunrning off the information store service on the 5.5 server, will this negatively effect the ADC replication? I have removed the IMC off of this...

Update
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the forums on Microsoft properties and third party sites. This move will unify the customer experience, centralize content, make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence, mitiga...

OL2003 (Exchange) and OE6 running in the same PC
We are currently upgrading our OS from W98SE to WinXP. Our VP is using Netscape v4.67 with dial-up to access his personal email from the ISP and Novell Groupwise for his internal corporate email. With the new WinXP, he will be authenticate to Active Directory and using Exchange 2003 (Outlook 2003) for corporate email. (Yep, no more Groupwise!!) I want to move him away from Netscape to OE6 (built-in with XP pro). During my test in the lab, for some reasons I can't have OE6 and OL2003 running at the same time. (I can launch either one but not both at the same time) He wants OE6 as his...

SharePoint (WSS) 2007 / Outlook 2007 - Alert
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AD_01C70E47.83B45950 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We have setup a SharePoint Server (WSS) 2007 and are using the alerting = functionality. After we changes stuff on WSS, an alert message is generated and sent to = an email account. This e-mail account is hosted on an Exchange 2003 server. When using Outlook 2007 to open the e-mail, we get: Cannot open this item. Wenn using OWA the e-mail can be opene fine. Does somehow have an explanation for th...

Exchange 2003 OWA #6
Exchange 2003 OWA I would appreciate if someone would be able to help me. When I'm trying to access Exchange 2003 Server via OWA, I'm getting error "The folder can't be displayed. You do not have permission to perform this action" We also running Microsoft ISA Server. Thanks ...

Exchange Connector Wizard error

NNTP move to Exchange?
Hi, I'm having a problem with getting a NNTP feed from a INND 2.2.1 server to Exchange 2003; are there any known issues here? Has anyone done this type of migration before? What issues did you encounter? It seems as if Exchange just wants to pull down a few of the groups (of which we have over 100 internal) and even with that, not even pull all of the messages in from those few groups (it usually gets a few hundred messages). I'm using the basic NNTP wizards but everything looks to be configured correctly. Thanks, Dan ...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 upgrade issue 3

seperate accounts to seperate folders?
Hi I just had a quick question... I am currently using Outlook 2003, and I have 2 pop3 email accounts se up in my outlook.....one of them is my personal company email and th other is the general comapny email address (which i am responsible fo checking). What i am trying to find out how to do is, is it possibl to have the general company email messages go directly to a seperat folder besides the inbox? I still want my personal company email t come to the Inbox folder, but i want the general company email to go t a folder called "SCS." Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank...

How do I setup an SMTP gateway / smart host for Exchange 5.5 internet bound mail
My current setup has a Windows NT 4.0 Exchange 5.5 server setting on our company LAN behind a Microsoft ISA Server. The Exchange server's Internet Mail Connector binds to (I assume this is the proper terms) port 25 on the ISA server for inbound and outbound Internet Mail. Our company has finally upgraded to a new Cisco Pix Firewall which we are able to setup a DMZ on. The suggestion by our ISP is to setup an SMTP gateway in the DMZ and have our internal Exchange server send mail to it destined for the Internet. I am aware that most of the work for making the connections from the SMTP ...

Public folders #9
I'm looking for a tool or a methode that can write all the properties of the public folders to a file Now I'm doing ik manual, but it isn time-consuming Can anyone help m thanks "cisca" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm looking for a tool or a methode that can write all the properties of the public folders to a file. >Now I'm doing ik manual, but it isn time-consuming. >Can anyone help me PFADMIN or PFINFO can do this. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

retrieving folders.old file

Deleted items folder in o2k3
The big boss refuses to empty or archive his deleted items, now holding some 25,000 messages and approaching 3 gigs in size for the deleted items folder alone. Does Outlook treat messages in the deleted items folder any differently than messages in other folders? Would it be better for him to never delete messages since he doesn't really want to delete them? It would be better to not delete them since Deleted Items... is for things you want to get rid of. "Wowbagger" <none> wrote in message news:uKyAPby2GHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > The big boss refuses ...

Accessing my information offline
I have updated my Outlook to 2002 on my notebook computer and when it is connected on the Lan at my office(new ethernet connection) I can see my calendar, addressbook, e- mails etc. However, when I disconnect and bring my notebook home, and try to access calendar, etc, it says I must sychronize while I am still connected to the Lan. My previous version of outlook didn't have this problem. I synched it on the Lan and it worked. This one won't. Any ideas???? How do you have your folders marked for Offline use under tools->Send/Receive settings? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlo...

Information Store Corrupted
Guys,, I think I'm in very deep trouble. I have two Exchange 5.5, one for outgoing mail and one for incoming, the incoming mail sever is a W2K and is the Domain Controller. My DNS server is a separated dedicated server. I had a big power failure last thursday night. The three server sudently shut off and restart again after the AC came back. On friday morning I realized we didn't have email service, I checked the outgoing server and it was OK, but on the incoming server the Information Store Service was not starting, I went to the web and found this article about how to reco...

Replicating folders
I am having a strange issue with tasks replicating for no apparent reason. Outlook 2002 on Windows XP. Anyone run across something like this before? Deleted 34 blank tasks and the next day there were 14 new ones. ...

Duplicate personal folders problem
Hello all, I have a problem with Outlook 2003 and I hope someone can help me resolve it I imported a PST file from Outlook XP that was on a different machine, and now I have two versions of Personal Folders in my All Mail Folders list. They both have Deleted Items, Drafts, Inbox, Junk E-mail, Outbox, Sent Items and Search Folders in. One of them has an icon of a piece of paper with a clock to the top left and a house to the top right. The other one has an icon like a stack of files (like from a filing cabinet) They are clearly referencing the same thing, as the Deleted Items both have al...