Exchange 2007 Mailbox Folder information not updating

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

0
scottfw

PowerPoint 2007 / 2003 "Compare & Merge" crosswalk?
I cannot find the "Compare and Merge Presentations" function on 2007. The tutorial says some of 2003 functions were lost, and you should check with online help. Have not been able to locate anything equivalent or close in 2007. That feature was removed from PPT 2007. It's back (and better) in PPT 2010, though. PPT 2010 is in beta right now. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com "Confused Presentor" <Confused Presentor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0436F244-FE21-449D-9F85-F02788E0BFE0@microsoft.com... > I canno...

Exchange 2k Journaling Problem
The company I work for is going to be moving locations in the next couple of months and, due to the move and several other factors, our email server will be down for a couple of days. As a stop gap measure, we have contracted with a 3rd party, Front Bridge AMC, to handle the email for us during that time period. The Front Bridge AMC maintains 30 days worth of email for each user and allows web access to their email, similiar to OWA. Email that arrives from an external source (hotmail for example) destined for the company I work for is captured, as is internal email destined for outsi...

Exchange 2003 SP1 and SBS 2003
My company has a server running SBS 2003. When running Baseline Security Analyzer I noticed that I needed to update our SBS Exchange 2003 to SP1 (BSL referred to our current version as Exchange 2003 Gold). I downloaded SP1 but was unable to locate any installation guidelines in the release notes. Should I just install the update during off hours? Please let me know if any installation instructions or guidelines exist. Thank you for your help. A Beck The release notes http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/sp1rn.mspx and online help http://www.microsof...

Duplicate folders #3
I seem to have duplicate folders in Outlook XP. SOme of the content is the same, but there are 2 seperate Inbox folders. How can this be or what have I done? ...

Mailbox Cleanup #3
Why do I get this every week? This is a new exchange server with about 15 users. (0 mailboxes) The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processing mailboxes Started at: 2007-01-14 00:11:03 Completed at: 2007-01-14 00:11:03 Mailboxes processed: 0 Messages moved: 0 Size of moved messages: 0.00 KB Deleted messages: 0 Size of deleted messages: 0.00 KB Did I set something up wrong? I thought this was a periodic cleanup routine.. Do you have a Recipient Policy with Mailbox Manager settings that has a LDAP filter that doesn't pick up any users? -- Bharat Sun...

New to Access 2007
Hi, I am new to Access 2007 and having trouble working with a 2003(?) MDB. I opened it with the Shift Key down and I can see the tables, forms, etc. But when I select a form, I can only open it; the option to Design the form is greyed out and the entire Forms tab in the Ribbon is greyed out too. Help! Thanks much, Glenn "Glenn H" <glenn@pivotal-z.com> wrote in message news:1187024333.492672.70330@q4g2000prc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, I am new to Access 2007 and having trouble working with a 2003(?) > MDB. I opened it with the Shift Key down and I can see the tabl...

Outllok 2007 reminders keep coming back
I have run the /cleanreminders switch but they keep coming back. Any suggestions? John ...

"Additional mailboxes" appearing more than once
[X-Posted to microsoft.public.outlook, microsoft.public.outlook.general] Setup: ------ Exchange Server 2000 (Small Business Server) Windows XP SP 1 & SP 2 Office 2003 (and SP 1) Roaming profiles Problem: -------- In the "Folder List", under "All Folders", mailboxes added using the "Open these additional mailboxes" are appearing more than once. Also, "Public Folders" is appearing twice. Additional: ----------- * This only happens with some of my users, but there is no common factor between them. * It doesn't seem to matter which machine they...

Dynamic chart not updating correctly.
Oh Wise Ones, I posted a similar question a few weeks ago, but I have more to add. I have a range (C4:C23) that dynamically pulls data from a sql server every 2 seconds and updates every 2 seconds. The problem is the chart I have attatched that graphs this range will not update even though I can see the values changing in the cells. What I have noticed since my last post, is that while I run WinXP/Excel XP, there is another station running Win2000/Excel 2000 that has a chart that updates dynamically. What gives? Thanks, Mike ...

Existing Exchange 03 server to new Domain
We currently have an Exchange 2003 server, we would like to install a 2003 domain and make the Exchange 03 server part of the new domain. We would like to copy the user accounts for exchange to the new domain. Anyone have any info on doing this I am have some problems finding anything on Microsoft's website. you can only have one Exchange Org per AD Forest...are you trying to have two different ones or is this a child domain type of thing? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "jpnels" <jpnels71@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1147294933.261759.288080@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com.....

print number of update records through sql job
I have update statement which updates column name (auditor_details) in a churn of 5000 records at a time of auditor table which contain 3.2 millions records. I have schedule this through sqljob. I'm looking over sql example to check for update records and gives a output and quit the jobs if no update records. Thanks in advance sqlnovice (sqlnovice@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > I have update statement which updates column name (auditor_details) in a > churn of 5000 records at a time of auditor table which contain 3.2 > millions records. I have schedule this...

System Data Protection 2007 on a SBS 2008 Domain
Hi all, This is a lab situation where I have SBS 2008 running on HyperV and doing well... I would like to install Server 2008R2, give it 2 or 4 GBs RAM, 2 CPUs and then install System Data Protection 2007 Has anyone tried this? Is it doable at all? Thanks to all, Dan On Jan 7, 11:52=A0am, "Daniel Jewel" <cyberdud...@yahoo.com.br> wrote: > Hi all, > > This is a lab situation where I have SBS 2008 running on HyperV and doing > well... > > I would like to install Server 2008R2, give it 2 or 4 GBs RAM, 2 CPUs and > then install Sy...

Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool
I'm not having any luck in finding more information about the Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool and even a harder time locating the download. I've read article http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx, it contains a link to the Microsoft Download Center but the tool doesn't list when you select the downloads for Outlook. I tried to do a search on MS for the "Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool", with no luck locating the download. Does anyone know where to obtain a copy of the tool or if Microsoft has released it out to download. The MS articles state it...

Directly link item engineering data rev level to PO entry/update
Common industry standard is to note the revision level of the item ordered on the PO... this is required for ISO. There is no direct table link from item engineering data to the PO Entry/update regarding item's current revision level. -- Steve Laurenzano K-Rain Manufacturing ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based News...

How to search for a personal FOLDER?
I have so many personal folders, that I can't find 1. I searched for a message and found it; it tells me the folder name that it resides in, but I can't find that folder! I can get to the message, but I want to be able to see what else is in that folder, so that I can make sure items are better organized. Is there a way to search for a personal folder and get its path? I tried advanced find using the "all outlook items" criteria, which the field "In Folder," but this failed. Thanks in advance, -J ...

The mailbox objects that won't die.
I have a windows 2003 exchange server in my organization that had some email users that were deleted.Although the email users are gone from my exchange 2003 system manager they are still showing up on my exchange 5.5 organization. I purged them this morning thinking that would do the trick but no dice. It has been about 24 hrs since I deleted them. Will these go away or is there some way to manually remove the objects out of the 5.5 site? That is a function of the ADC connection agreements. Have you looked at the event log on your ADC server lately? -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio...

Exchange 5.5 Error Message "Application Log Full"
This is the relavent information from the Application Log: Event ID: 2125 Source: MSExchnageMTA Type: Warning Catagory: Resource Description: Statistics for the DBI call (DB Server): file writes GATEWAY, reads 37, cache hits 275, misses %5. Attribute %6, value number %7, Object ID: %8 (00000000 => N/A). Caller %12 [%9 %10 %11] (8) I'm having a hard time making sense of this error message. Vaguely, it looks like a system call to a DB server that is misbehaving in some way. I've tried restarting the MSExchangeMTA service, to no avail. Can somone point me in the right dire...

Can't get rid of mailbox??
I have a user that was disabled, then removed from the domain, but I can't get rid of this _DIS <username> from showing in the Mailbox Resources screen. Any ideas? Thanks!! Do you have mailbox retention set up (30 days by default)? Is the mailbox showing up in Mailbox Resources with a Red 'X' on it? Is it if you run the clean up agent? If it is showing up with the red 'X' and you have mailbox retention set that is why it is still there. You can manually purge it by right clicking on it in Mailbox Resources and choosing 'Purge.' -- Hope that hel...

Timeout error in incident.update
I have an incident.update line in my post callout. No matter how simple the update strIncidentXml is, I always get timeout error from the server. Afterwards I changed my mind and decided to use SQL update statement to update the incidentbase table. Again I get timeout expired message (ErrorMessage: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding) What can be causing this? Why am I not being able to update incidents? Thanks in advance for your ideas. ...

Power Point Viewer 2007 won't open ".pps" files
Using Windows 7, Home Premium, 32 bit. No Office 2007 installed. Using Microsoft Works. Have experienced several issues with Office PPT Viewer 2007. Cleared them, but additionally each time I try to open a .pps file, either from the Desktop or Windows Mail, I receive the following: "C:\Users|AMD\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\TemporaryInternetFiles\content.IE5\E7D22GOW\Gathering of Mustangs and Legends2007.pps is not a valid Win32 application". I have opened this file many times on another computer, so don't think it is an issue with the file. The software has be...

Mailbox/Folder Sizes
Is it possible for me to see the size of each users Mailbox and Folders? Thanks, Jeff In news:fejk42tj37tcaq1s2j3k2qmn20m91nt7gd@4ax.com, Jeff Grossman <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> typed: > Is it possible for me to see the size of each users Mailbox and > Folders? > > Thanks, > Jeff In ESM, you can see the size of each mailbox, but it won't break it down into subfolders. you can see the sizes from "Mailboxes" in the ESM...you have to drill down from Administrative Groups, to Servers, to Storage Groups, to Mailbox Stores...but from there you cannot see ...

Can't delete "virus" program from Temp Folders
Hi! I have 3 remaining "virus" programs in temp folders: * c:\windows|temp * c:\Doc & Sett\name\local settings\Temp When delete or move to desktop, get error: "Cannnot move........being used by another program..." Tried Safe Mode, but "virus" programs not there...... Any way I can delete or move to trash? MUCH THANKS! Gene:) What program are you using to try to remove them? What anti-virus app is installed, and is that what you are using to remove them? Install update and run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and see if it can remove them in...

Activity Creation by Exchange Connector
We're investigating the use of the connector to create activities for incoming email that relates to CRM records. I think a good solution would be for CRM to create activities for all incoming messages that come from an email address that matches a Lead, Contact, and Account. If a matching address does not exist, the user would be required to promote the message using SFO -- or copy and paste. I have tried both options for converting incoming email and neither seem to be close to what I want: - All incoming.... creates and activity for *all* messages, even if it cannot match the se...

forward exchange 2003 mail to external email #2
hi anybody knows how to do this? i tried this but it didnt work http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/mf015.html its ok now..i just create another account..and and configure an external mailbox to that account..and then on the first account, i just put a forward to under delivery options the another accoount..:> :> ...

Moving attachments automatically to a file folder
Hi, Is there an easy way to configure Outlook 2000 to move attachments from certain messages automatically to a file folder. I mean a normal file folder in Windows, outside Exchange/Outlook environment. I would like to create an archive for attachments, and this archive would have to be accessible by several users, at the same time - so a .pst file is not a good option. It seems that I cannot use a rule or auto archive function to perform this, as they do not allow me to specify a target folder outside the Exchange environment. I do not have permissions to change the configuration o...