I am trying to apply rules to messages in my inbox, I have created 2 new rules and have highlighted all the messages to apply the rules, except it can't apply the rules as an error code 4362 comes up. What does it mean and how can I rectify it?
0
Wigs_Catto

On 2010-02-04 07:42:53 -0500, Wigs_Catto@officeformac.com said:

> I am trying to apply rules to messages in my inbox, I have created 2
> new rules and have highlighted all the messages to apply the rules,
> except it can't apply the rules as an error code 4362 comes up. What
> does it mean and how can I rectify it?

It's all there:

http://www.entourage.mvps.org/error/number.html#error4362

Corentin

--
          --- Office:Mac MVP  http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---

iso

How do I protect Visual Basic for Application Code
I have noticed that MS's templates and other Excel files received from other sources needs a password to open the VBA source code. I have been unable to find any assistance from OLH or figure it out on m,y own how to protect my VBA source code. Any help appreciated. Open excel open your workbook hit alt-f11 (to get to the vbe) hit ctrl-r (to see the project explorer) with your project selected in the project explorer Tools VBAProject Properties Protection tab. Zagrijs Venter wrote: > > I have noticed that MS's templates and other Excel files received from other > so...

Conversion error...
I'm upgrading from Money 2003 to 2005. When 2005 starts it says it's converting the file. It makes the back up copy but then hangs for a long time (5-10 minutes) then comes up with an error... " A communication error occurred. Please try your call again. If you continue to have problems call your financial institutions Online Services Customer Support" If I revert to 2003 everything works as it should. The knowledge base mentions this error message. It says the fix is to search for a file *.m14 and turn off MSN bill pay. A search doesn't produce any file that...

RMS 2.0 startup error
Hi, I get a small box opening up with the word "setwaitchar" in it and "Incorrect function" as well. Eventually if I persist by clicking it a million times SOM or POS opens. Any clues this pain -- Regards Dan Levin ...

Excel Error "Subscript out of range"
I get this error message each time I start Excel 2000. "Subscript out of range" This is when starting Excel before opening any file. When I clear the message I get the normal blank spreadsheet and every thing works fine. The error does not seem to really mean anything. How can I put a stop to this annoyance? Don C. On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:32:33 -0600, "Don Couvillion" <dcouv1.Invalid@lsuhsc.edu.invalid> wrote: >I get this error message each time I start Excel 2000. >"Subscript out of range" > >This is when starting Excel before opening any...

Cannot Start MTA. Error 2152, 229, 2187, 2155.
Greetings, This problem just started this morning and it's getting worse any moment. I tried using all the howtos I found by searching on microsoft.com but none have solved the problem. I'm trying to start the MTA service but I get all the error messages I described in the subject line of this post. Does anyone have any clues on how to solve this situation? ...

Help needed with Vlookup code
I have noticed other vlookup codes in excel and after looking at them have started to try and use them myself. 2 questions. 1) The codes i saw had a lot of $ signs in them. I dont use them when i use vlookup and it seems to work fine. Is there a reason $ signs are added? 2) I have a vlookup code "=VLOOKUP(A9,Database!A1:F8000,2,FALSE)" and so on for a few lines and when it finds a blank box it puts 0 in there to represent that. Is there a way i can have it so that instead of putting a zero in it just leaves the box blank? -- Help Needed -------------------------------------...

Add GL Distribution code to Check Stub in Payables Management
I have a customer that uses the Check Stub Top and Bottom for Payables Management and they would like to add the GL code for the transaction to the bottom stub only. We cannot seem to be able to link a table to the check stub top and bottom that has the GL code from the transactions. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. -- Tammy Chavez Mekorma MICR has this capability. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Tammy Chavez" wrote: > I have a customer that uses the Check Stub Top and Bottom for Payables > Management and they would like to add the GL code for the transaction to the > bo...

Bar Code
I'm opening a new retail business and would like to use the Manufactures bar code on many of my items......but for the life of me I can't figure out how to load the information into my system. I've serched the HELP screens, but no answers. I'm desperate - Can anyone guide me on how to do this? Sincere, thanks to anyone who can help :) Monica If using the UPC as your ILC doesn't work, you can add the UPC codes to the Alias tab of the Item Properties. Then if you're searching for WIDGET you don't need to memorize the UPC codes. HTH, Tom "Monica" ...

DNS MX ERROR
Our company has changed their domain name and we are keeping the old and the new so we can receive email from both. My quations do I need to change or add any thing in the DNS Server. Also I run the www.dnsreport.com and I am getting this errors. Can any one tell me why. Thanks PASS Connect to mail servers OK: I was able to connect to all of your mailservers. WARN Mail server host name in greeting WARNING: One or more of your mailservers is claiming to be a host other than what it really is (the SMTP greeting should be a 3-digit code, followed by a space or a dash, then...

Form Error (Query Update)
Hi, I have about 12 people to work on the database and each has own userID and password. Their UserID and Password input and the form link to the query that has the filter on "UserID and Password" for their input. The message said "Can't Update; Query Locked". Is there I do something wrong? I thought the form is the shared for everyone to input based by UserID and Password. Please help. Thanks We aren't there. We can't see how your database is set up. For instance, do you have a split database, with a single "back-end" file on your network an...

Re: VBA coding
Reply meant for another post -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Don Guillett" <donaldb@281.com> wrote in message news:... > right click on sheet tab>view code>insert this>save. > Now, when you enter anything in column F (6) a row will be inserted > > Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) > If Target.Column = 6 Then Target.EntireRow.Insert > End Sub > > > -- > Don Guillett > SalesAid Software > donaldb@281.com > "Nadeem Shafiullah" <nadeem57@telus.net> wrote in message > news:%23k...

Error Messages 03-17-05
I have started getting a lot of error messages that simply say, "error, please see system administrator" when I am trying to close opportunities. Well, I am the system administrator and not knowing any specifics about an error leaves me nowhere to start looking to fix it. Does anyone have any ideas? Take a look at the event log on the server, it usually provides more detail on the error message. Be sure that the following key is set in the web.config file. <add key="LogErrors" value="On"/> "Dave" wrote: > I have started getting a lo...

Error messgae trying to open Outlook 2003
I have just got a blackberry and am trying to set up outlook to use with it. I have had my computer 5 years, but have never tried to use outlook before. When I click on it, I get the following error message "The extension configuration file c:\Program Files\microsoft office\office\addins\fldpub.ecf could not be installed. There is an error in the syntex or format of the file" This is then followed by "Unable to alter your defualt email folders. Create a new profile, make it your default by selecting it, and then clicking Always use this Profile". When I try to open...

Hotmail/outlook 0x800CCC0D error 'server not found'
for the last 4 days I been getting intermittent error message with my Outlook2003..............Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'The server could not be found.' I've been grandfathered in so I am allowed to use Outlook with my Hotmail. I've repaired outlook, used the Winsock fixer, turned off NAV and Norton Security, went from wireless to plugged directly in the the cable modem, etc. Now I found out my Father, next town over, is having the same happen to him. Different Internet provider. Looking on the http://su...

Update Errors
MS Money 2000 Business & Personal Updating Internet Info gives the following messages: Internet Information: Headlines: There was a problem with the information received. Please try again later. Product Information: There was a problem with the information received. Please try again later. Component Update: Money was unable to execute the appropriate command to update this item. Please try again. How long has this been going on? Money 99 users were seeing this a couple weeks ago, but it appears to have been resolved. Have you tried removing Money? If you remove, be sure to reins...

[Visual C++] Question on LNK 2001 Errors while Building EXE
Hello? I'm June from S.Korea. I'm sorry if I am at a wrong place for my question. I'm practicing echo client code. Below is what I copied from a textbook. The problem is, there're 0 error, 0 warning at compiling. But There're 10 errors at Building EXE files. How can I troubleshoot them? I already #included winsock2.h, which has the definition for the functions listed in the 10 error messages.And the help says the linker doesn't find definition for the functions listed. Thanks for reading and still I'm not sure if I'm at a right place to ask. But hope you will h...

Run Time Error 2501 "The report action was cancel"
hi I have a access database with some reports. All reports are working fine except one. When I click Priview or Print window I get the error "Report Action was canceled" and the error number is 2501. I try to ignore the error but report does not open. Any help in this regard. Here is my code. Private Sub Command15_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command15_Click Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "Cash Voucher" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview ComeHere: Err_Command15_Click: If Err.Number = 2501 Then Resume ComeHere End If Any help in this regard ?? Thnx i...

Adobe add-in error
Has anyone recieved an error from publisher like this before. I was just opening publisher and this is what it said "Publisher experienced a serious error the last time the add-in 'acrobat pdfmaker office com addin' was opened. Would you like to disable this add-in? To reactivated this add-in, click About Microsoft Office Publiser on the Help Menu, and then clic Disabled Items" It is a common error. You really don't need the Acrobat icon on your toolbar. This error doesn't affect the PDF printer. Try enabling the PDF maker, it maybe okay now. What are your ...

ERROR 80040E37 while trying to save changes offline
Error 80040E37 comes out when I am trying to save changes while being offline. Prehistory: I have moved CRM server on the same domain to another server and different OU. All the export, import, mapping procedures went smoothly. And now everything works just fine while being online, no errors during SQL replication. I have tried to remove replication registry entries from client machine, delete replication databases from client machine - no use. Nerijus ...

Error converting a lead to a contact
HI All We are getting an error whenever we try to convert a lead to a contact. From within CRM we get the following error. ----------------------------------------------------- License Error The selected user or user trying to log on has not been assigned a security role or license, and does not have sufficient privileges for this action. For more information, contact your system administrator. ----------------------------------------------------- Now I have checked out License Manager and this user is attributed to the license and I gave them membership of every role with all the privileg...

error 1935 HRESULT 0x80070424,Office Standard 2007,vista 64-bit
Hy. I tried to install Office Standard 2007 on my comp (Windows Vista 64-bit) and failed. I received an error 1935 {97F81AF1-0E47-DC99-A01F-C8B33B9A1E18E} HRESULT 0x80070424. Help. Thanks. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926804 Or http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946691 and http://kbalertz.com/926804/Error-message-install-Office-error-occurred-during-installation-assembly.aspx -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "misha77" <misha77@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Relay denied error message
I have experienced this only twice in the past two or three weeks, it looks like when someone sends an email they are getting a bounce back that states The following recipient(s) could not be reached: XXXXXXXXX on 11/10/2005 8:13 AM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <XXXXXXXXX#5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <XXXX@XXXXXXX.com>... Relaying denied. Please check your mail first.> Can anyone help me out and tell me where to look to see if this is an error on my end. I appreciate you des...

Error: "Operation Failed. An object could not be found"
I am attempting to close/delete a duplicate personal folder. I'm having difficulty and get the above error (listed in subject) I have Outlook 2003, WinXP sp1. I only see one personal .pst file when i search data location... I'm going to just add a new one but i still would like to have the other one completely off the folders window pane. Any help is appreciated Close Outlook, go to Control panel, mail. Make a new profile - do not copy your current profile. Add the current pst to the profile and set it as default message store. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach...

Outlook free busy error
Hi Outlook user with exchange server account getting free busy error. Tired cleanfreebusy switch but get unable to clean error. Also outlook slowing down when looking at delegates tab and not all delegates are shown. Any advise please? Many thanks. Regards, Daniel. Did you try the /cleanreminders or /cleanschedplus switches ? -- K. Orland Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny "Daniel" wrote: > Hi > > Outlook user with exchange server account getting free busy e...

Item Code
Hi, In Item listing in Smartlist, I found a column for Item Code. This is distinct from Item Number and I could not find this in any menu, report or input screen. Maybe I am not seeing well enough. Does any one know the functionality of Item code while we already have Item number? Thanks CarlG My understanding is that the Item Code field is not currently being used and is planned to be used for international (non-US) versions of the software. "CarlG" wrote: > Hi, > > In Item listing in Smartlist, I found a column for Item Code. This is > distinct from Item Num...