I am trying to send a email to a group address I created with 58 addresses
in it.
When I try to send the email to this group I get the following Error:
"5.1.2 or other punctuation after the recipient's email address. "

I have gone back to the original contact cards and made sure the addresses
were all legal.
I have re-created the list, same problem
I have re-booted, same thing.

Any thoughts out there?

Thanks
Dunc

0
Dunc

My wife and I have MBP's and are both running MS Office for Mac's, Entourage
12.2.3.

Both of us have messages cued up in the out boxes that are multiple
addressed.  But rather than the 58 names on my list she ids running 2 or 3

We are both getting the error

"5.1.3 or other punctuation after the recipient's email address.
23sm543779iwn.11"

I have no idea where to look for a fix for this.
Both of us have used these addresses in the past.

HELP

Dunc

On 2/13/10 11:41 PM, in article C79CE920.1EDBE%DuncFowler@Gmail.Com, "Duncan
Fowler" <DuncFowler@Gmail.Com> wrote:

> I am trying to send a email to a group address I created with 58 addresses
> in it.
> When I try to send the email to this group I get the following Error:
> "5.1.2 or other punctuation after the recipient's email address. "
>
> I have gone back to the original contact cards and made sure the addresses
> were all legal.
> I have re-created the list, same problem
> I have re-booted, same thing.
>
> Any thoughts out there?
>
> Thanks
> Dunc

0
Dunc
2/15/2010 12:35:33 AM
On 2/14/10 4:35 PM, in article C79DF2F5.1EDF2%DuncFowler@Gmail.Com, "Dunc
Fowler" <DuncFowler@Gmail.Com> wrote:

> I have no idea where to look for a fix for this.
> Both of us have used these addresses in the past.

Click on "Sort List" in the group window. Sometimes this will help identify
the problem contact. Otherwise you'll have to visually view the addresses.

You could try creating smaller groups to help identify the bad ones.

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane
2/15/2010 1:29:02 AM
That did not seem to make a difference Diane.  All the addresses looked OK
Any other suggestions?
Dunc

On 2/14/10 7:29 PM, in article C79DE35E.269D8%EntourageHelp@gmail.com,
"Diane Ross" <EntourageHelp@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/14/10 4:35 PM, in article C79DF2F5.1EDF2%DuncFowler@Gmail.Com, "Dunc
> Fowler" <DuncFowler@Gmail.Com> wrote:
>
>> I have no idea where to look for a fix for this.
>> Both of us have used these addresses in the past.
>
> Click on "Sort List" in the group window. Sometimes this will help identify
> the problem contact. Otherwise you'll have to visually view the addresses.
>
> You could try creating smaller groups to help identify the bad ones.

0
Dunc
2/15/2010 6:23:10 AM
No luck Diane.
All addresses looked good.
Any other ideas??

On 2/14/10 7:29 PM, in article C79DE35E.269D8%EntourageHelp@gmail.com,
"Diane Ross" <EntourageHelp@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/14/10 4:35 PM, in article C79DF2F5.1EDF2%DuncFowler@Gmail.Com, "Dunc
> Fowler" <DuncFowler@Gmail.Com> wrote:
>
>> I have no idea where to look for a fix for this.
>> Both of us have used these addresses in the past.
>
> Click on "Sort List" in the group window. Sometimes this will help identify
> the problem contact. Otherwise you'll have to visually view the addresses.
>
> You could try creating smaller groups to help identify the bad ones.

0
Dunc
2/15/2010 3:43:13 PM
Well,
I had to send small groups until I had a group that had a bounce.  I then
worked that group down to the offending email address.

The odd thing Diane is that it displayed correctly.  There was no visual
indication it was corrupted or faulty.

Dunc

On 2/15/10 9:43 AM, in article C79EC7B1.1EE28%DuncFowler@Gmail.Com, "Duncan
Fowler" <DuncFowler@Gmail.Com> wrote:

> No luck Diane.
> All addresses looked good.
> Any other ideas??
>

> On 2/14/10 7:29 PM, in article C79DE35E.269D8%EntourageHelp@gmail.com,
> "Diane Ross" <EntourageHelp@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/14/10 4:35 PM, in article C79DF2F5.1EDF2%DuncFowler@Gmail.Com, "Dunc
>> Fowler" <DuncFowler@Gmail.Com> wrote:
>>
>>> I have no idea where to look for a fix for this.
>>> Both of us have used these addresses in the past.
>>
>> Click on "Sort List" in the group window. Sometimes this will help identify
>> the problem contact. Otherwise you'll have to visually view the addresses.
>>
>> You could try creating smaller groups to help identify the bad ones.

0
Dunc

Linking files 2 ways

invalid email address