Error 17092 - Unknown User error sending to known users

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

A check of the previous postings indicates possible keychain errors but I don't see how that is viable given that the same keychain is being used for both emails.  <br>
This happens on an almost daily basis to almost any random email address in my address book.  I have tried deleting the email address and retyping it in the address book for some of the contacts but this does not seem to have any effect. <br>
I also use a Windows XP machine that uses Outlook and has the same usernames/email addresses in it and never get the error when sending to the same contacts.   <br>
Given the fact that the email can be sent successfully simply by deleting the address in the To field and re-typing it - which then fills it in from the address book - just like the first time the email was addressed - would seem to indicate that there is some problem with how Entourage addresses emails from the address book. <br>
A check of the error message shows the correct username and email address to the rejected user so it would seem that the problem occurs when Entourage attempts to actually do the send to the SMTP server. <br>
Hopefully someone knows the answer to this as I have checked for software updates multiple times and cannot find any and this is quite a time waster! <br>
Thanks for any assistance!
0
Robmancaneast

Run-time error '2147217900 (80040e14)
I have a tree list control I want to populate with Categories based on a Client. The client number is input into a text box & then the update event populates the tree based on the selection. I get a syntax error when it tries to open the recordset based on the SQL. Two tables are invloved (Client & Categories; in a 1-to-many relationship on pID field). Here'e the code: Dim rstCategory As New ADODB.recordset, rstComponent As New ADODB.recordset Dim rstSubComponent As New ADODB.recordset Dim tvwTree As Object Dim nodX As Node Dim I As Integer Dim blnAllRecs As B...

Send/Receive doesn't get Exchange 2000 mail
Outlook 2002 Send/Receive does not get mail from the Exchange server as expected. If you open a previous message the mail is properly retrieved from the Exchange 2000 server. Using Outlook 2003 Send/Receive works as expected. It's a problem with your NAT router and UDP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q305572 -- "Gene" <gglenn@precisionimages.com> wrote in message news:0a9601c35dbc$0075a290$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook 2002 Send/Receive does not get mail from the > Exchange server as expected. If you open a previous > message the ...

Can't send e-mail with Outlook Express 6
After I've installed Microsoft Office XP on my PC my Outlook Express stopped working properly. I can receive e- mails from some senders (but not all of them) and I can't send any e-mails. I've set up Outlook Express with the same settings on my parents PC and it works. Do you think there is a conflict between Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express? Or are there other reasons for this problem? Looking forward to hearing from you. Viskii This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try ...

How do I give a user the same rights as SA?
Hello Is it possible to give specific users the same admin rights as the SA account? Thanks Craig Make it POWERUSER in GP10. Thanks "Craig" wrote: > Hello > > Is it possible to give specific users the same admin rights as the SA account? > > Thanks > > Craig Hi Naseer Thanks for your reply. We are using GP 9, and I am not sure how to make a user a POWERUSER. Could you be more specific? Thanks a lot Craig "Naseer Farooqi" wrote: > Make it POWERUSER in GP10. > > Thanks > > "Craig" wrote: > > > Hello &...

Action PostURL Error
Hi, I have a web service for integration, but when I test it sent the follow error "<description>Error in action posturl.</description><details>Failed to connect the url http://localhost/customwebservices" Thanks in advance Victor ...

Error Messages That Seem Incorrect
I have the following two messages appearing: "Error. An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" and "An error occurred while trying to send the e-mail. Try again." The first happens when closing activities or qualifying leads to accounts and contacts. The second when sending CRM e-mail from Outlook. In both cases the activity had actually been completed successfuly. eg customer received the e-mail, new account/contact created or activity showing in history. My users are repeating the process because of the error message and w...

Outlook 2003, Relaying denied error, Windows XP
I seem to have a problem when Outlook 2003 is first opened that it will not allow an email with an attachment to be sent. A 'Relaying denied' error message comes up. If I send an email without attachment this works OK and triggers the Norton anit virus software to check email before sent. After this the problem seems to go away i.e. I can now send attachments. Any ideas on why this error occurrs ? Is there a setup feature I've missed ? Have you set up authentication to your outgoing server ("More Settings..." on your account page, go to the "Outgoing Server&qu...

Send and receive message freeze...
When I open Entourage and press send and receive, it keeps on freezing. I keep on having to restart it. I have had the program for past several years and it's never done this.... whats going on? salernk@gmail.com <salernk@gmail.com> wrote: > When I open Entourage and press send and receive, it keeps on > freezing. I keep on having to restart it. I have had the program > for past several years and it's never done this.... whats going on? Corruption maybe?? Try launching Entourage pressing the option key down to rebuild your identity, Cor...

users can't login on one PC
I have 1 PC that was just upgraded to GP 10 SP 2 and now only the SA can login. When a regular user account tries to login they get the error: "The login failed. Attempt to login again or contact your system administrator" That same id is able to login on every other PC so I know it is not SQL DB security and the SA can login from this PC so i am pretty sure it is not the ODBC. Any help would be appreciated. Fliehigh OK So I figured it out this DSN was setup using the IP address of the SQl server and the rest where using the DNS name. I changed it and it worked great. Fli...

Error when using RMS EDC Settle function
Hello. We run RMSsp2, and use PCCharge PaymntSvr EDC software/First Data processor. PCCharge settles fine, if trying from within RMS, receive error on: 1st attempt: "Invalid Merchant" box error appears. 2nd and subsequent attempts "Invalid Destination Zip" box error appears. Erro occurs withing few seconds of settle attempt, settle progress doesnt go beyond 1/10 of progress meter and this error pops up. Any ideas? Our EDC config is fine and all batches and items are ok in PCCharge. thanks luke ...

Complie Error
Hi: When I open Excel 2003 I get a Microsoft Vusual Basic error message: "Compile Error in hidden module:AutoExecNew". My excel program runs fine after I close that message. But when I try to close Excel, I get a different message: ""Compile Error in hidden module: DistMon" I could not find any help on Micorsoft's Knowledgebase. Could any please help solving this problem? Thanks Mohan Hi have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany mohan wrote: > Hi: > > When I open Ex...

Hyperlink Error
I have a hyperlink set-up for a netwrok file. It works fine, but when the file is copied the hyperlin chages to the folder that the file has been copied to. original link - L:\folder\folder\file Changes to - C:\file How can I get it to keep the original link? Justin ...

how to script with user variables in outgoing messages
I want to know if its possible to do this. My company has changed its domain name, and the email addresses will now reflect this domain name. I want to know if its possible to script a notice that goes out with each message, saying that the new email address is now username@newdomain.com. We have an email disclaimer configured, and I was thinking we could script a note in this disclaimer text saying something like: My new email address is now: %username%@newdomain.com, this way, each user that sends a message, the script will append the username variable to domain name. Is something l...

Outlook 2007 CRM error
I get an error when starting Outlook that I have no CRM functionality, event ID 5897 shows up in the app logs with an autentication error message 0x8007002. Any ideas on what I should be looking for or how to fix this? ...

'error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing registration" Project Name
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C80055.07F02D20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, all I wrote a COM project with VS2003, when I compile this project = ,finally I get the error like 'error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error = code from "Performing registration" Project Name. Any helpful ideas would be highly appreciated! -ja ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C80055.07F02D20 Content-Type: text/html; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable...

SDK Q: "taxes distribution(s) does not equal the actual amount" error when posting
I am trying to have our orders processing system properly populate the Great Plains tables so we can TRANSFER our orders to invoices (at which point third-party tools perform so WBS re-distribution) and then POST them to GL. Thanks to rrs1977@gmail.com for your previous help. With that, I've been able to get the system to create orders and batches which Dynamics allows our users to open and Transfer to invoice (and properly triggering our third-party redistribution utilities). However, when they try to post the invoices to GL, an error shows up indicating "taxes distribution(s...

CRM integration with GP: BizTalk errors
I've completed the integration, but I'm getting 2 Biztalk errors. Any help or direction appreciated: APPLICATION ERROR: Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Error Event Category: (100) Event ID: 1000 Date: 8/24/2005 Time: 4:51:50 AM User: N/A Computer: NJBTS02 Description: Faulting application MSCIS.exe, version 3.0.2023.0, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.1830, fault address 0x000396d0. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Data: 0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat 0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ...

Preventing users from saving forms into unprotected formats
I need to stop users from saving forms into unprotected formats, e.g. RTF (believe it or not, my users like to mess about with form layout, creating business interoperability problems) I have successfully intercepted the FileSave and FileSaveAs commands. I also need to intercept the Save As dialog which comes up for a new dialog when the file is closed, so I'm using a BeforeDocumentClose event handler. I would like them to be able to choose not to save, so I give them a YesNoCancel message, but I can't prevent the regular message coming up if they click No on my message...

Error after attempting to send message OTL6
each time i attempt to send a message in outlook6 the send and receive bar will proceed right to the end and immediately post following: unknown error protocal:SMTP, port:0, Secure(SSL):No Error Number OX800C0131 The new window: DIRECTDB.DLL HAS COMMITTED ERROR MSIMN WILL CLOSE NOW PROPERTIES OF DIRECTDB.DLL IS VERSION 6.0.2800.1106 HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! waynedog_7@passport.com <waynedog@prodigy.net> wrote: > each time i attempt to send a message in outlook6 Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Sending an email to multiple contacts
As suggested by people on one of these newsgroups, I have abandoned Outlook's broken distribution list functionality to use this "Categorize" feature. So I now have my hundreds of individuals all categorized and I want to send an email to everyone in a certain category. I do not see any sign that this functionality is supported, in fact, it seems like Microsoft actually broke the functionality intentionally. I have created my email and have opened my contacts. I sorted based upon category, selected the items in the category and dragged those items to the "To.....

POP3 error
why does this keep appearing when I try to send pictures? Please post the entire error message (copy / paste). Is it only on picture emails - not on text emails? <maddogn@live.com> wrote in message news:u$x4XpEfKHA.2160@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > why does this keep appearing when I try to send pictures? Probably because you don't have your email account set up properly. It would have been helpful if you had included the complete error = message. Are you trying to set up your Live.com account in Windows Mail? If so, use the settings given here: http://mailcall...

Why Out of memory error when trying to create a thread?
I'm using MS Visual C++ .NET, Windows XP, and 1GB RAM. Why could be the reason why I get an error message saying Out of memory when running the following code CClientThread* pThread = (CClientThread*) AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CClientThread), THREAD_PRIORITY_NORMAL, 0, CREATE_SUSPENDED); My application does only have this additional thread. Joachim wrote: > I'm using MS Visual C++ .NET, Windows XP, and 1GB RAM. > Why could be the reason why I get an error message saying > > Out of memory > > when running the following code > > CClientThread* pThread =...

CrmCheckPrivilege failed error
We are using CRM 4.0, which was upgraded from 3.0. I just added new security roles into an existing business unit. Then I added new users and associated them with the new security roles. When the user tries to log in, I get this error: SecLib::CrmCheckPrivilege failed. Returned hr = -2147220960 on UserId: 9b85226b-0254-dd11-8024-001b78d05d74 and PrivilegeId: 588725dd-c878-41c5a4c3-5efc93cd3ffd If I take a user that existed in CRM before the upgrade and associate them to one of the new security roles, everything works ok. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I found knowledgebas...

User Interface stops working
Hi, I am developing an application using MFC in MS Visual Studio 2005. I created a single dialog based MFC application. The framework generates the code required to create the single dialog box. In the InitInstance() function, the dialog box is created using DoModal() to create a modal dialog box. I have added a tab control in the main dialog box. I have 5 tabs. For each tab, I create a dialog box using MFC. Each dialog box contains various buttons and controls. One dialog box contains an ActiveX control object. When a particular tab is selected by the user, the corresponding dialog ...

OWA 404 error if subject ends in a full stop
I have just applied SP1 to our Exchange2003 server and yet OWA still suffers from the bug that displays a 404 error if you try and read an email where the subject line ends with a full stop. I was hopping this bug would be fixed in SP1. It's not a bug, and it's not a recent development. This is URLScan working as designed - protecting your IIS (which Exchange runs on) from CodeRed-like hacks. You can remove URLScan, but that is NOT my recommendation. I suggest you just educate your users as to the fact that this is the way it is. Tell them it's like the Internet, it's beyo...