Entourage project calendar item does not appear in regular calendar

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

0
ryanabraley

------=_NextPart_000_009C_01CABCB9.600C2220

Who is the owner of this project? If you are the owner than the calendar =
item should show in your personal calendar also.
  <ryanabraley@officeformac.com> wrote in message =
  Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) =
Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange While working inside of my =
projects (in Entourage) I add dates to the calendar. However, when I =
leave my projects and return back to my regular calendar, these new =
events do not show up. They only show up when I am in that specific =
project.=20

  This is a new problem for me. Any ideas?=20

  Ryan
------=_NextPart_000_009C_01CABCB9.600C2220

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.18882"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>Who is the owner of this project? If you are =
the owner=20
than the calendar item should show&nbsp;in your personal calendar=20
also.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>&lt;<A=20
  title=3D"mailto:ryanabraley@officeformac.com&#10;CTRL + Click to =
follow link"=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:ryanabraley@officeformac.com">ryanabraley@officeformac.com=
</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  title=3D"news:59bb3d0d.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0&#10;CTRL + Click to =
follow link"=20
  =
href=3D"news:59bb3d0d.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0">news:59bb3d0d.-1@webcro=
ssing.JaKIaxP2ac0</A>...</DIV>Version:=20
  2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel =
Email=20
  Client: Exchange While working inside of my projects (in Entourage) I =
add=20
  dates to the calendar. However, when I leave my projects and return =
back to my=20
  regular calendar, these new events do not show up. They only show up =
when I am=20
  in that specific project. <BR><BR>This is a new problem for me. Any =
ideas?=20
  <BR><BR>Ryan</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_009C_01CABCB9.600C2220--

0
Pawan
3/5/2010 5:42:49 PM
> than the calendar item should show�in your personal calendar  <br>
> also. <br>
>  style=&quot;BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px&quot;> <br>
>   <   title=&quot;mailto:ryanabraley@officeformac.com <br>
CTRL + Click to follow link&quot;  <br>
>   href=&quot;mailto:ryanabraley@officeformac.com&quot;>ryanabraley@officeformac.com>  <br>
>   wrote in message    title=&quot;news:59bb3d0d.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0 <br>
CTRL + Click to follow link&quot;  <br>
>   href=&quot;news:59bb3d0d.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0&quot;>news:59bb3d0d.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0...Version:  <br>
>   2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email  <br>
>   Client: Exchange While working inside of my projects (in Entourage) I add  <br>
>   dates to the calendar. However, when I leave my projects and return back to my  <br>
>   regular calendar, these new events do not show up. They only show up when I am  <br>
>   in that specific project. This is a new problem for me. Any ideas?  <br>
>   Ryan
0
ryanabraley
3/5/2010 9:12:13 PM
On 3/5/10 3:12 PM, ryanabraley@officeformac.com wrote:
>  > How do I know if I am the owner? I have no reason to believe I am NOT
> the owner. I am the only one using my Entourage.

If you created the project yourself then you are the owner.

The Project Center does not move items into a project. It's simply
displaying items you already have elsewhere but just in a different
view. If you see them in Project Center then your events are still on
your calendar.

Verify that you're looking in the correct calendar. With Exchange
accounts you have a local calendar under "On My Computer" and another
calendar under your Exchange account.

Hope this helps!

--

bill

Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>
William

adding a new item to existing matrix in rms 2.0
how come when you add an item to an existhing matrix non of the information is being forward from the main matrix (ex. supplier, price, cost, reorder #, barcode format, etc.) even the size, color, and 3rd dimention that you entered to the new item is not being fowarded. what is going on with 2.0 thank jack I think the Matrix is still is a little buggy.. Get all hotfixed up and see if the helps. There have been 3 for 2.0 hotfixes already. "jack" <jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45CB84DE-B9B1-4DAC-9043-D8120CB44472@microsoft.com... > how come...

Save As without VBA project
After running some VBA code on an Excel file, I'd like to save the file under a different name, but without saving the code. Is this possible? Alternatively I could copy the worksheet into a new file, but I need to keep all the formatting including column widths & row heights. Thanks, Gordon Rainsford Gordon, Your idea to copy into a new file is a good option. The example below assumes a workbook with three sheets. It will retain data and formatting while leaving behind VBA in modules. '----------------------------------- Sub SaveWithoutMacro() Dim int...

Calendar from Excel Data
I currently keep a fairly complex calendar as an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to find a way to automatically generate a normal-looking month-by- month calendar from this. I really don't need the month-by-month calendar to show much of the complexity, just the events and times and possibly locations in the correct dates on the calendar. I did a little looking on the web and saw many calendar systems, but it wasn't clear to me which might be able to import my data from Excel. --David ...

HELP! Design Review & Risk Management topics (in ASP projects) required
Hi, I have to take 2 one hour sessions on the following topics: * Project Design Review * Project Risk Management Can you please recommend any topics/examples/case studies for the same? Any help will be much appreciated. On 9/6/2010 8:12 AM, gangestech wrote: > Hi, > > I have to take 2 one hour sessions on the following topics: > > * Project Design Review > * Project Risk Management > > Can you please recommend any topics/examples/case studies for the same? > > Any help will be much appreciated. > <http://www.dofactory.com/Fra...

item look up #3
a customer is having an issue. he scans an item in the pos screen and all details show up. but when he tries to look for it later he cant find it. hes tried it in manager too. he would usse name, or barcode, or anything and still nothing. do we know what the problem is? Thanks If the item is set as inactive (in the item properties) it will not show up in the Find screen, but will scan in at the POS. You can turn off the find option, but I think it is easier to use one of the SOM reports to find the item, such as the price report. The item will show up in any report that includes it as...

Context menu does not appear
Hey everyone. Hopefully someone out there can help with this. I a running OL2K, when I right click on a message, the context menu doe not appear. However, if you right click on a folder in the folder vie you get the menu. Right click functions work fine outside of Outlook. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Using Matrix Items
Someone...want to tell me how or if I can default which item is first (selected) when a matrix item is scanned? Is there a way to set this up? -- Thank You Vince :) What are the dimensions you use? Rob "Vince" <Nagarra@yahoo.com.(donotspam)> wrote in message news:E001F1F0-3002-4E1B-8E75-8E62FC6EC01C@microsoft.com... > Someone...want to tell me how or if I can default which item is first > (selected) when a matrix item is scanned? Is there a way to set this up? > -- > Thank You > Vince :) Using Lot Matrix, what I have is a six pack of coke or a sin...

SBS 2008 Fax Sent Items Not showing all faxes sent
Hello, I need to allow sent faxes to be seen by all users. I have Windows XP and Windows 7 64bit client machines. Currently they can only see their sent faxes. In SBS 2003 they were able to see all sent faxes. Any suggestions? Could you create an Outlook rule based on the fax sent acknowledgement that copied the fax to a public folder? "RodSoh" <RodSoh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4541A0E-18C2-4A83-A13D-8E7D045C29E8@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I need to allow sent faxes to be seen by all users. I have Windows XP...

I don't have 'as items arrive' option
I have the 5 minute synch option, which works great. But I do not have the 'as items arrive' option. Yes, I am running a MSFP version, I checked the build. Man I am so close to gettting this to work. Please help. Thanks, On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:42:00 -0700, MidMOman <MidMOman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have the 5 minute synch option, which works great. >But I do not have the 'as items arrive' option. >Yes, I am running a MSFP version, I checked the build. >Man I am so close to gettting this to work. > >Please help. Thanks, You are either mist...

MS Project
Alright, let me see if I can spell this out. Bottom Line: Is there anyway to show the same task over multiple lines in different sections and have the same task show % complete/costs either over the whole project or by each section? Additional Explanation: We are building a pipeline and putting it in the ground. We are going from 0+00 (Or 000 feet) to say 100+00 (or 10,000 feet). The client is wanting to break down the project into smaller 2500' sections. (Going to use a custom field - number - and then numbering each task between that range of sections a 1-4). Since the jo...

Sharing Outlook calendar #2
Hi, I'm still very confused on the most appropriate way to share my calendar. I use Outlook working off Exchange Server. I need clients (who either use Outlook or Lotus Notes) to be able to see when I am free so that they can schedule meetings with me. I don't want them to see what my meetings are, just when I am free and when I am busy. Can anybody help? Thanks, Saul Oh yes, I'm using Outlook 2003. Not sure which version of Outlook clients are using (if they aren't using Notes). saul_margolis@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I'm still very confused on the...

entering multiple costs for an item
I am very new to Retail Management, and am trying to enter inventory, and create a purchase order. I can't figure out how to enter various costs for the same item from the same supplier. For example, when we purchase in lots of 50 pcs., the item cost is .50 per item (total cost of 25.00). However, if we purchase in lots of 100 pcs, the item cost is .47 per item (total cost of 47.00). We can also purchase the item in boxes of 10 (5.50 per box for a cost of .55 per item). How can I enter these costs so when I place a purchase order, the cost will be correct according to the quant...

Need to remove help compile in project
Can someone tell me how to remove the help build process from a project? Thanks What does this mean? You want to remove part of the build? If yes, just remove those files from project. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "mike" <nospamplease.com> wrote in message news:%236ooDIkGHHA.1468@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Can someone tell me how to remove the help build process from a project? > Thanks > > I've tried removing the help files but when I build, the help compiler is still invoked. The project show a couple of .rtf files in the dependenc...

Calendar Views
I was wondering if there was a way to get the monthly calendar to not show mondays but more importantly to expand the saturday and sunday into there own boxes. No, you cannot hide Mondays. To get the full display of the weekend days, right click in an empty area of the calendar and select Other Settings. Uncheck "Compress Weekend Days." --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.grou...

View Tasks in calendar?
Outlook 2003 Can I? I don't mean in that seperate display on the right. Thanks... Bob Only if you create items in your calendar folder either manually or with = a tool like Taskline. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote in message = news:JK4xh.6009$gJ1.4000@newsfe17.lga... > Outl...

Auditing Mailbox item access
Don't ask me why I am asking, you don't want to know....but Is it possible to monitor and log access not only to a mailbox, but actually to individual items within the mailbox and be able to trace it back to the specific item and user who accessed it? I am aware of the ability to log when a non-primary account logs into a mailbox, but that is not granular enough for the scenario I need to look into. The powers that be want to be able to see not only who accessed a particular mailbox, but actually who accessed a particular message within that mailbox. Just wanted to know if...

view multiple public calendars
We have seven public folders set up as calendar for room appointments. How can we view them side by side as shared calendars? The only way I can think of implementing this is to set up 7 user accounts and share their calendars. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com version of outlook? if 2003 or 2007, add them to the public folder favorites and they'll be in the calendar list. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipst...

Project status roll down to budget status should be more flexible
It was suggested by support that I mention this to see if others would benefit. We use Project Accounting and have templates that contain as many as 150 cost categories. When users change the status of the project from "estimate" to "open", the application automatically opens all cost categories in the budget. The users would like to be prompted for this roll down so that they can only open the cost categories being used in the template. We want to avoid using more templates because of the complexity that it creates. It helps our end users when they go to the Busines...

Outlook 2002 Calendar #5
how do I get national and Jewish holidays for 2006? http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm and if you need more than are listed in the holiday list, see http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/holidays.htm for additional lists. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook new...

Add items to SupplierList
I just imported a new catalog of items to our database using EMS import, were newly insterted and some were updated. The problem I'm having is getting the supplier cost to update for the items that were in already and adding the new items to the supplierlist table. I imported the SupplierID to the Item table just can't figure out the query to go the other way updating and adding new. Any help would be great. You need to use T-SQL in the management studio. Use an InnerJoin of the supplier id to the item id and set the cost to = supplier cost if it is the most recent. "Do...

calendar permissions
As a delegate on my boss' calendar, how do I stop my own out-of-office reply from replying to meeting requests that come to him? ...

getting consolidate list of "follow up" items
Dear All, I would like to get a consolidated list of items (sent and received mails)that have matured - i.e. whose follow up time is up. I have the habit of tagging a sent mail (after actually sending) for follow up. Similarly, mails received are also tagged for my further action (for follow up). Would appreciate a consolidated follow up report generation way - rather that opening each folder and looking for mature items (i.e. red). Thanks in advance. Sanjay ...

401k Tracking Without Itemized Details
My 401k does not give me an itemized listing of investments. Instead it lists them by investment type as follows. Type Shares Price Market Value Company Owned Stock 1000 65 65000 Equity Units 150 300 45000 Common Assets 250 1 250 I do know what the company owned stock is given it is who I work for. With each quarterly statement it updates the inform...

Calendar and Tasks
Morning All, Is it possible to have the tasks show up on the calendar? Scott V No. Only beside it. you can drag a task to the calendar if you need to assign a time to it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "Scott Viney" <scott@kar...

Trouble with calendar
Hi all, I have a problem with the calendar. I noticed a bug(?) for the month of october. If I filter the days 25-26-27-28-29 of october i can't load any messages. Why ??? Anyone among you had this problem or can help me ??? Thank you all !!! Bye. ...