Entourage has stopped retrieving just one certain person's email

Version: 2004
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Email Client: pop

I have  been receiving all my emails normally apart from just one sender, who i previously had no problems with. The email is sitting in my inbox when i log in via the browser account, however it just doesnt get sent directly from the sender.    if I then send this person's email to myself, it gets delivered to my inbox. THe problem ahs only started in the last week, no settings have been changed and every other email is getting delivered.  <br>
My hosting provider says it is not their issue and they don't support entourage...
0
SLar

Reply To CRM emails not capture
Ok here's the scenario Step A - send out an email using SFO's CRM email - recipient gets email message - CRM creates email activity in History Step B - recipient sends back a reply from message - email comes into SFO/inbox (yes GUID number is in subject line) - CRM creates email activity in History Step C - send back a reply to recipient using "reply" in Outlook (it works if I go into CRM, serach for activity and use reply in web pages) - email is sent to recipient - NO activity is created (even though message threat was created originally in CRM and it still has trackin...

120= rupees one hundred twenty only
i just want to know the formula which translate digit to text for example if 120 written in any cell and other cell we want result "rupees one hundred twenty only" See one or more of these Excel converting numbers to text http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213360 http://www.codearchive.com/code/0200/0220-currencytextfunction.txt http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP people.stfx.ca/bliengme email address: remove uppercase characters REMEM...

Code to read email from Outlook
Anyone have code to read incoming email messages from ONE email address, or experience with the functionality in Access2007 to do this process. I have an upcoming project that will require this and I haven't looked into this area. Example: emails that are sent to support@blah.com are added to a table in the database (everytime the user presses a button or a timer starts a process). The "body" of the email goes into one field and the "from" email address goes into another field. Thanks, Mark ...

Entourage 2008

How to add Yahoo Email POP?
Dear All, I have installed Window Live Mail via MSN. I would like to add Yahoo POP email account? I tried using the below configuration which I can find in Yahoo Help. But whenever I pressed the Sync button, it prompts me the below errors. Pls help. CONFIGURATION =========== POP Yahoo! Mail with Another Email Client ============================= Want to use another email program to send and receive Yahoo! Mail messages? If so, you'll be asked to designate a new incoming (POP3) mail server and a new outgoing (SMTP) mail server. Here are the basic server settings for Yahoo...

multiple reminders for one calendar event?
I would like to schedule a reminder about any work appointment, and then have a 2nd reminder for 45 days from the appt. to remind me when a payment check is available. I am using Outlook 2002, but will upgrade to 2003 in the near future. Is this possible in either version?Thanks, David ...

Error: A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in outlook.
Getting the above error when attempting to sync with palm vx. 'Use to work' okay. Recently restored laptop (Dell) from Dell cd, windows 2000 pro, outlook 2000. Reinstalled Palm hot sync software, but now getting the above message. Choosing YES, handheld sync's okay. Complete message is: __________________________________________ A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "no". ________________________________________________________ Machine i...

Opportunity Retrieve method not returning Id
I am trying to add functionality to the CRM such that CRM has the ability to duplicate or copy existing opportunities in order to create a new opportunity. What I want to do is to create a "Copy Opportunity" button on the Opportunity form.The button allows to navigate to a custom aspx page. By enabling parameter passing, I can pass the object type (opportunity)and object id to the custom aspx page. The code behind for this custom aspx page should create the new opportunity using the CRMOpportunity Create method, and maybe just have a text box where the user could type the name of th...

Duplicate email from POP3
We use Exchange2003 on a windows 2000 server and use Outlook 2003 as the POP3 client. We do notuse MAPI to connect to the Exchange server. Recently, one of the employees receives the same email twiceat the same time. Are there guide line for trouble shooting? Open Received: headers of those messages and compare times. Hop, after times start to differ, will be the one that duplicated message. "news.microsoft.com" wrote: > We use Exchange2003 on a windows 2000 server and use Outlook 2003 as the > POP3 client. We do notuse MAPI to connect to the Exchange server. Recently,...

Some emails do not pop from my gmail account
I am using Total Access Emailer to send email messages. It uses a local smtp server on my computer. I am sending test messages to my gmail accounts, some of the mails are then being pop'd to my outlook 2007, but others are not. For example, I sent 3 examples of one mail & report - all 3 arrived in my gmail webmail account, and all 3 pop'd to outlook I then sent 3 examples of another report - all 3 arrived in my gmail webmail account, only 1 pop'd to outlook I then sent 3 examples of the third report - all 3 arrived in my gmail webmail account, non pop'd to o...

Disable Fax choice in Email
When I compose and email I like to just type the persons name and move on. If it is an infrequent contact and I have a Fax number for them Outlook asks if I want to use that or the email. Is there a way to disable the fax choice when sending emails? Jeff I think if you add alphabetic characters to their fax number (like FAX) it'll remove it as a choice "orbojeff" <jeff.callahan@orbograph.com> wrote in message news:1126803312.620431.139920@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > When I compose and email I like to just type the persons name and move > on. > If it is ...

New Email addresses
I am looking for a way to change all of my users email addresses to use one standard naming convention. Currently we have a wide mix of formats. I would like to settle on firstname.lastname@domain.com Is there a tool or utility that I can use to force a change and make the new ones the default address as well as keeping the original address. thanks LDIFDE will do this. You could also add the new address to your recipient policy and force it to run, but that might have side effects you don't like. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!...

emails being lost
Hi we run an SBS2003 server with exchange. We also have GFI Mail essentials One student is sending us an email with an attachments. I can see that GFI are receiving the email and processing it OK if I then look at Exchange Tools > Message Tracking Centre, I can see the email. there are 5 entries: SMTP: Message submitted to advanced queue SMTP: Started message submission to advanced queue SMTP: Message submitted to catagorizer SMTP: Message catagorized and queued for routing SMTP: Non-delivery report generated. Can some tell me what is happening please? This student can send messag...

Cannot get email users email to go to isp email. It goes to exchange server instead.
We are using SBS2003 with EXCH2003. We have branch offices. If I put the branch office in SBS2003 as a user and send an email to the user (i.e. user@user.com) it ends up on the server and never gets sent to the branch office user. I'm using the pop3 connector to connect to our mail provider to send and receive mail. I was wondering if there's a way to bypass the server and have the email go directly to the user at our providers server. The reason why I put the branch office user on the server so that we can have the user in our Global Access List when do a mass email. Please advise. ...

Microsoft Word Interface Not Registered Error after Sending Email from Outlook
Hi, Does anyone know how to fix the following error message. After I try sending an email from Outlook, I get a error message that reads: "Microsoft Word Interface not Registered". Thanks, Art ...

how do i insert a background on one page only?
HOW DO I INSERT A BACKGROUND COLOR ON ONE PAGE ONLY? What version Publisher are you using? In 2002-03, format, background. The background will be on one page only. If you are using older versions, don't put the background on the "Background Page", insert it on the publication page. Draw a rectangle to fit your page, fill, fill effects...send it to the back. Or, insert, picture, new drawing, expand the canvas to fit your page, draw a rectangle to fit, fill, fill effects, picture tab, browse to the picture you want on the background. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.mi...

Help with linking information from one sheet to another
I'm trying to setup an excel workbook like this: First sheet is a master list with peoples names in the first row and and their stats in 5-6 cataogries along with a final point total in the colums to the left of each name. Then I want to use a second sheet so that when I type in the first couple of letters in a persons name it will finish the name for me and automatically copy the players stats and total into the colums on the left. I know it's possible to do since I've seen it before I just have no clue how they did it and was hoping someone hear could help me. Thanks in advan...

How can I just count the records where the check boxes are "No"
I have a audit form and when something is not completed then it is not checked. I need to have a total at the end of each item to count how many records are out of compliance. Please HELP need by this afternoon Julie Gilliam <Julie Gilliam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a audit form and when something is not completed then it is not >checked. I need to have a total at the end of each item to count how many >records are out of compliance. Use a text box with an expression like any of: =Count(IIf([check field], Null, 0)) or =Sum(IIf([check field...

how do I print multiple print areas on one page
I have a wide worksheet that is not very deep i.e. lots of columns but not many rows. I have it in landscape but it is still too wide to go on one page. I would like to be able to print the right hand side of the worksheet underneath the left hand side of the worksheet, on one page, rather than having to print out two pages. Is this possible? This is a common question. The only way to do this is to create what you want printed. In other words, copy all of your data to a blank sheet, then cut/paste to get what you want, then print it. You can do this with a macro and nev...

Forward generic email to multiple accounts?
Hi! We have several "generic" email accounts; "info@xyz.com", "sales@xyz.com", etc. We need to make sure several different individuals receive any email sent to these accounts. The forwarding feature in the user account properties only permits one address as a forwarded recipient. Permitting users to "also check these mailboxes" in Outlook seems to direct the email to whomever checks the generic mailbox first. How do we get mail the generic mail to several people simutaneously?? Thanks! create a mailing list and forward to that list "S...

Need help plz! Unable to Send/Recv emails in OE.
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I just set up my Outlook Express and I'm unable to Send/Recv emails which is strange because I already have an msn.com email account which works perfectly but I wish to make OE my default email and that doesn't work. Whenever I try to send an email or press the Send/Recv button I keep getting these two error messages: 1: "The service is currently unavailable. Try again later. Account: 'MSN Mail Server', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Service Unavail...

How do I subtract 20% from one column in Excel and place totals i.
I would like to know if someone knows the formula I use to subtract 20% from totals in one column on my spreadsheet to show totals in another column on same spreadsheet. Can anyone help? Spent way to long trying to figure out correct formula. =A30*80% assuming totals in A30 -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Full Effect Landscaping" <Full Effect Landscaping@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7ACF893B-54DF-4EE4-A931-3BB5FA365821@microsoft.com... > I would like to know if someone knows the formula I use to subtract 2...

Outlook 2000 Personal Folders
I have a Windows XP computer, running Office 2000. I went to send an email to a friend and when I tried to send it, it took a day and a half and never came out of my outbox. When I try to delete it, I get an access denied. When I try to go into it, I get an error message that says "Can't open this item. The MAPI Spooler has already begun transmitting this message" and then it locks up Outlook. I want to know if there is a way to delete this email. I cannot send or receive ANY emails while this one email is in my outbox. PLEASE HELP!! ...

Mapi email problem (and Apology)
===================== First off my apology for multiposting. I posted to the wrong group by accident. This post was meant for this group and not the enterprise group I had posted to by accident. ========================================= I have automated VB6 application that sends email to to clients when prompted by a user. The app uses MAPI client (using the default mail client information to send the mail). After sending mail the email and attachments gets added to SENT Folder of the mail client. This app has worked well and still does for users using Outlook express. Howev...

Can I purchase just Outlook 2007 without the entire office?
I want only Outlook 2007, so that I can synch with my Motorola Q. Will this product work alone? I have the trial version and it seems to work, but it's the trial of the entire office suite. Is there anywhere I can download Outlook instead of getting it mailed to me? I have tried Microsoft but they only offer full suite downloads. Thanks Joey Joey wrote: > I want only Outlook 2007, so that I can synch with my Motorola Q. > Will this product work alone? I have the trial version and it seems > to work, but it's the trial of the entire office suite. Is there > anywhere I ...