Entourage Error 107 - Mail cannot be sent

Recently, I have not been able to sent or receive corporate email from
Entourage.

Error:
Am unknown error has occurred in Entourage

Explanation:
Mail could not be sent
Account name: Sprint Exchange Account
Error 107

Mac's are not supported by IT here.  I have verified my settings in
Entourage with other unsupported Corp Mac users and everything seems
to be set correctly.  I am running Mac Office/Entourage 2008 and have
applied all available updates.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Greg
0
Greg

Greg wrote:

> Recently, I have not been able to sent or receive corporate email
> from Entourage.

What kind of E-mail account is this? POP? IMAP? Exchange?

--

bill

Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>
William

Errors in queue jobs

Error 0x8004010a
Anybody know what this is? We're using Outlook 2002, and we can send messages out fine, but not recieve. When I hit the send/recieve button it goes up to 50%, then sits there for a while, then gives me a "sending and receiving report error 0x8004010a". Don What sort of mail account do you have? That message means that an object that Outlook was trying to access was deleted. Do you perhaps have some anti-virus or anti-spam software installed that could be doing something to messages as they're received? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided...

msimn error
my outlook gives the error: "Msimn has caused an error in DIRECTDB.DLL. Msimn will now close. If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer." any ideas, its a windowsME compaq laptop.i have already re-installed the system and updated the antivirus. ...

loadsim error not seeing exchange server
I installed loadsim on an XP client. The outlook client on the client can connect to the exchange server (exchange 2003 on windows 2003 cluster) and get mail. However the loadsim 2003 topology property can not see the exchange server. The error message is: Apr 19 15:36:29: ERROR: Failed searching in CN=First Organization,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=poc,DC=local: No Such Object Apr 19 15:36:29: Running with Outlook version 11.0.5604.0. Apr 19 15:36:29: Protocol DLL ("loadout.dll") initialized successfully. Apr 19 15:36:29: LoadSim initialized. Maxim...

Sent Mail Question
I'm new to CRM 1.2 so patience please. It appears that if I send a mail message to a Contact that I have in an Account in CRM 1.2 that the only record of that activity lies within CRM. Looking in my Sent Mail folder I find no record of the action. Environment: SBS 2003 Exch Svr 6.5.7226 (SP1) XP-Pro desktop I send the mail within the CRMweb site as an Activity associated with a Contact. The sent mail appears in the Contact's History but for some reason MS elected not to order these by Date (at least not that I can figure out). More importantly to me, I have no single screen showi...

re: Windows mail problem
Rec'd the following msg when I tried to log into my acct Account: 'mail.optonline.net', Server: 'mail.optonline.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid command', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC91 Any suggestions? seems we're all having the same problem. keeps asking me to sign in (never did before) and then I get the same error message. HELP!! "marcie" wrote: > Rec'd the following msg when I tried to log into my acct > > Account: 'mail.optonline.net...

send e-mail from custom entity
Hi all Anybody has a suggestion why I've got a button "Send E-Mail" on my custom entity form, but if I want to send an email, i am not able to choose the datarecord into "receiver" ?? Normally the datarecord should filled into this field automatically... Datarecord has a field with e-mail, filled out and with datatyp "email". Thanks in advance, Pascal ...

http405 error sending mail from crm web
CRM 1.0 installation has been in production for 2 months, all features functional, email can be sent IN to CRM queues even, but no mail can be sent FROM CRM. It has never worked. Below is the error I receive when attempting to send mail from CRM web. CRM app and its SQL are on one server, mail server on another. Any ideas? Dan dan@vr-inc.com Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 2/9/2004 Time: 4:47:24 PM User: N/A Computer: SIDESHOW Description: MSCRM Platform Error Report: Error Message: An unexpected error occurred. Error Det...

Error sending mail OUTLOOK 2002
Each time I attempt to send an email I receive the message TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server. Error number 0x800ccc0f. Any ideas of what I've done to cause this message. Antivirus or Firewall? Click start, run, enter MSCONFIG, click OK. Change from Normal to Selective startup. Uncheck and disable the 4th option, Load startup items. Click Apply, close, and restart. Open Outlook and test. If it works, Click start, run, enter MSCONFIG, click OK. Go to the Startup tab at the top, Enter everything but your antivirus and/or Firewall software. Norton 2002 = NAVAPW32 (...

Exit error
I have just converted an Access 97 mdb to Access 2003. In my application I have a MainMenu form (using a modified switchboard). The form has an Exit button to quit Access. It uses the code; Application.Quit acQuitPrompt (was Application.Quit acSaveYes in Access 97) This always used to work just fine and apart from changing the option "acSaveYes " to "acQuitPrompt " I have not changed anything else in the code. However, when I click the Exit button I now get Error 91 (object not set... etc.). I have also tried changing Application.Quit acQuitPrompt to Dcmd.Quit but I ...

Error Number 80040E14
Hello, I am getting this error number in the CRM error page, when i try to redirect a request to an URL.The URL when opened separately works fine. The error look up page in the CRM MSDN does not contain any entry for this number. Any idea on what this error is? Regards, Venkat ...

SchedulePlusFreeBusy
Hello, I am running exchange 2000 SP3 and I am receiving daily the following message: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event Category: General Event ID: 8275 Description: SchedulePlusFreeBusy folder could not be opened for duplicate message deletion on virtual machine SERVER1. The error number is 0x80040005. I have re-installed the public store from scratch but I am still getting the same error. Any ideas? Thanks, Frank van Niele. Hello, Did you find solution to this problem? I have the same... with Ex2k3 SP1... Regards... "Frank van Niele" wrote: > H...

OWA Error : -2147023569
Hi - I am getting the follwoing error when trying to implement password change. Everything configured as indicated in MS KB article but when I go into OWA and attempt the change, I get - Error number: -2147023569 Odd this is, If the new password doesn't match, I get a page that says - Passwords Don't Match. So I know at least part of the functionality is there. Any help would be appreciated. Using Windows Calculator in Scientific mode, I enter that code and change to hex, and it translates to 8007052F. Google that code and you'll get some interesting and perhaps useful...

Public Stores errors
I have a public folder store error that occurs each time I try to mount the database. THe error is: The store could not be mounted because the Active Directory information was not replicated yet. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service could not find the specified object. ID no:c1041722 I have change the permission according to article 823022. I can't place my finger on it but it's like there is something with AD or IIS that's stopping my from mounting the public store database. Here are the rights: Administrators: Full Control Authenticated Users: Read and Ex...

Queues never receive mail
Hello, After creating an AD user named support, with an email support@comp.com, I created a Queue with this mail address and taking all incoming mail. I uded mail router to deploy rule successfully. But sending mail to this adress I dont find sent emails in this queue ? Where is the error ? Thanks CS ------=_NextPart_0001_8B738295 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi CS, Here are the instructions for creating a queue user: - Create and configure a queue user This procedure provides the steps for creating and configuring a queue user that can receive incoming e...

Server Error "/" Application
Whenever i am submitting datas i get an error popping up in xml parsing. It requests to change validateRequest=false. Where to do it? Or what might be the problem? That setting is located in the machine.config. The path will be something like this. C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\CONFIG Hope this helps. >-----Original Message----- >Whenever i am submitting datas i get an error popping up >in xml parsing. It requests to change >validateRequest=false. Where to do it? > >Or what might be the problem? > > >. > ...

Unspecified Error
Hi all, I am using Visio 2007 in my application using VB.NET. Applications run normally on any machine which has licensed version of Visio 2007 but if I run the same application on machine which has Trial version of Visio 2007 Visio control throws "Unspecified Error". I even tried to add control through code but it gives the same error. Is there any way to check either installed Visio Version is Trial or not? Thanks Asif ------=_NextPart_0001_7A88E2B1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit If you are still looking for resources on this question, there is an ...

How do I make a new mail list from sent mail?
I've read through many of the posts possibly related to this subject o OutlookForum. I read through my outlook manual and asked everyone know. I'm using Outlook 2000 and I'm not sure if it is even possible Does anyone know how to do this? Again, I'm trying to make a ne mailing list from my sent items. I'm attmepting to do a mail- out t all the people I've e-mailed over the past 3 months, about 700 member of my site. Any help would be greatly appreciated ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post use...

Runtime Error #11
When opening Outlook, I get a Runtime Error stating this application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. The only optionis to click on OK, and the program closes. If I re-open it, it opens fine. Any ideas on how I can get rid of the error? ...

Error setting Rowsource using VBA for Chart
I have a report that contains an unbound Microsoft Graph Chart. I want the chart's row source to be set based on a query plus some user input from a previous screen. I've tried putting the code in the Activate() Event, Open() Event, and Page() event and I get errors on all of them. The Activate and Open events don't even seem to see my report and I'm thinking it's because it's not technically "open" at the time they run...? The Page event gives me a different error that I can't set the Rowsource property after "printing" has started (I...

!!!!error adding file to note, 80004005
Hi, currently we are getting an error trying to add and read a file from notes in every area in CRM. The errro was hard to find, but as it appeared the code of an error is 0x80004005. Trying to download on attach a file to note ends with information: "There was a problem trying to connect the CRM serwer. Serwer can be unavailable. Try again later or contact your administrator.". There is no problem in running a query on AnnotationBase, what we firstly though was the problem. Also files size is in upload limit of CRM. It seems that CRM has no access to some library, which is used to o...

How to store e-mails sent from Word to Outlook vs Outlook Exp?
I recently switched from Outlook Express to Outlook 2000. When sending an e-mail from MS Word the e-mail is saved in the Outlook Express Sent folder rather than Outlooks Sent folder. When sending e-mails from Outlook the msgs are saved in Outlook. Am I missing a default setting? I've looked everywhere!? is outlook your default mail client?look on IE's tools, options, programs tab. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/b...

Mail Merge Security
When I use Word and Outlook to send form letters to the e- mail address, I have to click YES to authorize each letter being sent - even if it is 800 letters. This must be a new setting with XP since it did not work this way in 2000. Any recommendations on how to get around it? If you install the April 25, 2002, Word 2002 update, and send the messages in HTML format, you should not get the security prompt anymore. (It was actually introduced in Outlook 2000 SP2.) See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/startletter.htm#ol2kmerge for more information (look in the Outlook 2002 section). -- J...

Outlook 2003 Junk E-Mail Issue
I have Junk E-mail Options set to "Safe Lists Only." It works - placing unsolicited mail in the Junk E-mail folder. However, when I also select "Permanently delete suspected junk e-mail instead of moving it to the Junk E-mail folder" Outlook hangs when it begins to receive junk e-mail. Any known reasons or solutions? does it stay hung? (You are aware that deleting all addresses not on safe lists delete messages from people who change addresses or confirmations from online purchases.) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours ...

Append Query Error "Duplicate Output Destination"
Hello, I have inherited a large, complex database. It worked okay until our server went down. Now that it is on a new server, I had to change the file paths for the tables (done) And change the path in the append query (done) I am down to the last problem. When I run the append query I get this error: "Duplicate Output Destination 'Date'." Any ideas? On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:31:03 -0800, billkill <billkill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, >I have inherited a large, complex database. >It worked okay until our server went down. >Now that it is on a ...