Entourage 2008 to Exchange 2003 calendar synch issue -- can it be automated?

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

0
WT21

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

allowing relaying... security issues
We are using Exchange 2000 on an SBS 2000 machine. We signed up with Spam Soap - an outside company to provide incoming/outgoing SMTP mail filtering . As part of their service, you also configure them as a "smart host". This is configured in the virtual SMTP Server area - in the advanced options for delivery. Also, in order to have this work properly, the SMTP Connector we had configured in the 'Connectors' area also had to be removed. We have an in-house VB .net application that automatically sends auto-generated emails. This particular application is configured and...

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

Access to User Calendar

Error 130

Viewing group calendars in CRM

Business Portal should allow requisition to be added to issued PO
The printing of a PO changes the status of the PO from New to Released (signifying the release of the PO to the vendor). Once a PO has been released, it will not show as a PO you can add items to from business portal. The current design of the product only allows you to add to POs with a status of New. Adding an item to a Released PO should trigger a change order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not ...