Entourage 2008 (12.2.4 update) meeting invites

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

I can't seem to send meeting invites from Entourage.  I click on "Invites" and then enter an email address the "send now" button gets greyed out.  Also, when an invite is received from Outlook the "accept, decline and tentative" buttons are greyed out as well.  Right click option is the same too.  We are using Exchange 2007 and any help would be appreciated...
0
Maunir

On 3/15/10 3:55 PM, Maunir@officeformac.com wrote:

> I can't seem to send meeting invites from Entourage. I click on
> "Invites" and then enter an email address the "send now" button gets
> greyed out. Also, when an invite is received from Outlook the
> "accept, decline and tentative" buttons are greyed out as well. Right
> click option is the same too. We are using Exchange 2007 and any help
> would be appreciated...

Which Entourage client are you using with Exchange 2007? If possible,
you should use the Web Services Edition found here
<http://www.microsoft.com/mac/itpros/entourage-ews.mspx>.

--

bill

Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>
William

Conditional formula 05-12-10
trying to construct a formula for the following for the same cell: if a2 > 6, then e2 = 0 if a2 = 6, then e2 = 1 if a2 = 5, then e2 = 2 if a2 = 4, then e2 = 3 if a2 = 3, then e2 =5 this is for a golf scoring system. a2 values are hole scores and results are "handicap" point scores. Any help greatly appreciated Try this: =3DIF(A2>6,0,IF(A2<=3D3,5,7-A2)) Hope this helps. Pete On May 12, 4:14=A0pm, desmond1412 <desmond1...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > trying to construct a formula for the following for the same cell: > if a2 > ...

entourage to outlook #2
hello everyone, i have more than 1000 letters in mac entourage, how can i move them to outlook2003? thks ezc <news@microsoft.com> wrote: > i have more than 1000 letters in mac entourage, how can i move them to > outlook2003? See if something here helps: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/mac_win.html -- Brian Tillman ...

switching computers #2
I purchased money 2004 over the internet about 18 months ago. It was downloaded and I was not sent any disks. I want to put 2004 on my new pc, but do not have the correct file to install. What do I do. MSN doesn't seem to be too helpful with their help. If I can't get it to run, I'm switching to Quicken. -- Jps I have been in this situation a few times myself. I simply contacted the place I bought the software from and they gave me whatever I needed to download the program again. Since you bought the program from them in the first place you are automatically regist...

Transferring Emails #2
Can I transfer Emails from Outlook Express v6.0 under Windows 98SE (old computer) to my (user name) OE v6.0 operating under XP Pro (new machine)? I cannot network the two machines. If so, How do I do it? I appreciate any help. Copy it the dbx-files to CD and restore them to your new computer (remove the "Read Only" file attribute. Then point to the files by going to Tools-> Options-> tab Maintenance-> button Store Folder... For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer ...

SBS 2008 keeps losing default gateway
Strangely enough "route print" shows a default route, but the default gateway is missing in the network connection properties, and I have to manually reenter it to restore Internet connectivity. Anyone got any ideas what's up? Possibly related is that the Internet router actually tries to proxy ARP for all IP addresses, which rather confused the configuration wizard. If it happens again, open regedit, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\<GUID>\DefaultGateway and double click the DefaultGateway value....

Sort Worksheets #2
How do I sort sheets in a workbook, please? Thanks! Check out http://cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm In article <e02c01c43c07$5afeeb70$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "Manhar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I sort sheets in a workbook, please? Thanks! Hi see http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm >-----Original Message----- >How do I sort sheets in a workbook, please? Thanks! >. > ...

Tracking Tab #4
I Cannot figure out why some of sent messages show a Tracking tab (which shows if and when a message was delivered and/or read). Only a small percentage of my sent emails contain a Trackin Tab? Anyone know why? You'll see a Tracking tab only on messages that have recorded information from delivery or read receipts that you have received. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "NJC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Custom entity upgrade to 4.0 problem
We upgraded out CRM 3.0 installation to 4.0.We have a bunch of custom entities most of which are functioning fine after the upgrade. One of the entities, though, fails to save in the new version with a non-detailed "Error saving" type message. Any ideas of what we can check? Hi Esther, You could start with checking the event viewer. If that doesnt give any result, then enable the tracing for crm and look in the trace files for any errors. The last resolution would be to start a database profiler trace and see if you can find any useful information in there. Hope this helps, ...

UPDATE UNAVAILABLE
I've been updating my US Bank and WAMU checkiing and savings accounts for over 2 months now. Just last week, I started getting an error message: "Update Unavailable." When I click to get more information, I get a message saying that my banks no longer support synching with Money!!!! Has anyone had this experience? In microsoft.public.money, Microsoft Money <Microsoft Money@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I've been updating my US Bank and WAMU checkiing and savings accounts for >over 2 months now. Just last week, I started getting an error message: ...

crash word & update
The context : word on Ibook OS 10.2.6. Since two weeks, Word crashes=20 anytime I want to save a file I'm working on. First thing I tried : = clean=20 the disk and the library by means of Onyx. Nothing has changed, so I=20 tried to upgrade the Office package, but the upgrade doesn't work :=20 error 11002 : 2, -15. Does anyone know how can I solve these problems? thanks a lot fred Remove and re-install Office X. Insert the Office X CD, then open the Value Pack. Click the Value Pack Installer. Check "Remove Office", then click "Continue". Run the "Remove Offi...

Quicken Import #2
I've been using Quicken for about 10 years. I have all my checking, investment, retirement and loan accounts in Quicken. I have never used MS Money. I am considering buying MS Money 2004 Deluxe. My questions are: (1) When importing from Quicken into Money, how accurate will the data and accounts come across? (2) How does Money compare with Quicken? (3) When importing into Money, do I use an import function and/or restore? I have a considerable amount of data in Quicken and I would hate to edit data in the Money accounts to agree with my Quicken accounts. Thanks, Marty In microsoft.pub...

Email sent to recipient 12 times
Greetings, We use Exchange 2000 (SP3) with Windows 2000 Server (SP4) with all patches and hotfixes applied. My mail client is Outlook 2002 (SP1). Recently, one person recived a mail message from me twelve times! I only sent the message once. Oddly enough, only one person reported this problem to me; and I average about 100 emails sent to external recipients daily. Has anyone ever heard of this happening, or can anyone offer any suggestions or advice so that I may pursue and investigate this issue? Your help is appreciated. Thanks, Jackson Hillman Using POP mail anywhere, or is Excha...

Downgrade version of Money 2008
I have purchased Money 2008 Plus Home & Buisness and I no longer need the buisness portion of the application. Is there any way that I could downgrade to the Home Deluxe edition with out being charged? Nope. Unless you bought the package in the last 30 days you will just have to carry on using it but ignore the Business features. If in the future you buy a non-Business version you will get nags about losing functionality but you can just ignore them. If you did buy in the last 30 days you can return for a refund but you will then have to buy Deluxe. IMHO not worth the hassle. -- ...

meeting request #3
How is it possible that when I am sending a meetingrequest to someone I receive an Out of Office reply from somebody else? We are using Outlook2000 in Exchange server 5.5 SP3 Thanks. John ...

Debit or Credit notes not updating to GL
Hi, I have problem in GP 10 SP4, accidently removed the link in Tools>Setup>Posting>Posting> :Series:Series Origin: Receivables Sales Entry post to GL not checked, I have checked and tested 1 trsancation and its updating in GL. I have some old trsansaction which not updated in GL, How can i make this whole data to GL, instead of entring one by one. Rgs Saf Hi Saf, I am not aware of any option and I believe there none. "saifu" wrote: > Hi, > > I have problem in GP 10 SP4, accidently removed the link in > Tools>Setup>...

Select Query acting like an Update Query
I am having trouble with my database where my select queries are acting as update queries. If a user happens to accidentally or otherwise adjust the results provided by the query, it is updating the information on the table(s). I need to find out why it is doing this and how to prevent this from occurring and altering the data. Thank you, Terri On Dec 17, 9:34 am, Tboartz <Tboa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am having trouble with my database where my select queries are acting as > update queries. If a user happens to accidentally or otherwise adjust the > res...

hotkeys and keyup #2
Hi I would like to thank everyone for suggestions concerning hotkeys and keyup. What I am using is CE .Net though if there is a solution that also works in regular windows that would be good. I am willing to give most anything a try. What I have is a program that sits in the background and waits for a keystroke to run certain functions. One for keydown and one for keyup. The functions talk to an external device on a serial connection, but the main thing is that I need a method to get those keystrokes no matter what application is on top. The impression that I get is that Hotkey will send the...

Linking Word and Excel #2
I have a Word document with a large number of tables linked to cells in an Excel spreadsheet. The tables in the worksheet are in the same order as those in the Word document. I would like to insert a new table between other tables linked to the Excel spreadsheet but when I insert the new table between the others in the Excel spreadsheet, it invalidates all the other linked information. I take this to mean that the links are not absolute references. Is there any way to do this without having to reconstruct the links? Thanks ...

Multiple mfc activex controls in one dll
In VS6, there was a possibility to define up to 4 controls, when creating a new activex project. No such possibility in VS2005. Is there any way in 2005 to add an addtional one to an existing MFC ActiveX project? Any pointers will be appreciated! ...

Hidden tabs #2
I am using Excell 2003 If I have a file with several tabs hidden is there a way to unhide them all at once, rather than using Format, Sheet, Unhide for each tab? -- CWH One way .. Roger Govier gave me this sub a few years ago .. The following will carry out the unhide for all sheets within the workbook Sub ShowSheets() Dim s As Worksheet For Each s In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets s.Visible = True Next End Sub -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "CWH" <CWH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Outlook 2 K Multi User
Outlook 2000 Windows 2K We are planning a small network 3 machines and would like to use Outlook in a multi user mode. What do we have to do to accomplish this? Also where is the best place to buy Multi user licenses for Windows 2k and office 2 K Best Regards Bob Raley See this page for license models: http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/programs/default.asp --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Robert Raley <bob@infocol.net> asked: | Outlook 2000 Windows 2K | | We...

Migrate from Sbs 2003 to Win 2008 Std + Exchange 2010
Hi, I need to migrate my solution from sbs to std. I have 75 client, using file server, domain and exchange mailboxes. i have 2 new server with 2008 std r2 operating system. One for AD, other for Exchange 2010. Sbs server will be dismiss. Is possible migrate user account and mailboxs ? Is possible mantein the same domain name? (if not is not a problem) Have you a documents that explain step by step how to migrate ? Thank you very much Lorenzo Hi Lorenzo: By now there are thousands of references to various migration strategies listed in the various groups and els...

Library Checkout 911 12-01-09
I have a list box on a form that allows me to select Customer Service Reps individually. What I want to do is when I select a rep or group of reps for a report, I want those reps to show as being checked out, so that if someone comes behind me and want to run a report it will show these reps as not available because I have them checked out. Is this possible. I woud truly appreciate if someone can help me like yesterday. I need to get this done asap. ...

importing from netscape 7.2
Hello I have Outlook 2003 I want import all my my files from Netscape 7.2, how may I do that Thank you K kurb wrote: > Hello > > I have Outlook 2003 > I want import all my my files from Netscape 7.2, how may I do that > > Thank you > > K Transferring Email from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook/Outlook Express http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/ns7mailtoOEorO.html -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk The easiest and fastest solution is to use Aid4Mail. It can export your Netscape mail directly into MS Outlook....

Remove account from online update #2
I had two Citbank credit cards which I updated through Money(2007). I have cancelled one of the cards. How do I remove that account from the online update? TIA, Joe R In microsoft.public.money, bdog wrote: >I had two Citbank credit cards which I updated through Money(2007). I have >cancelled one of the cards. How do I remove that account from the online >update? If both the same login credentials, I would just mark the cancelled card as Closed in Money. ...