Earn money without investment

Are you looking for money without investment? Get paid to view ads.
Any one can do this simple ad viewing job. Also earn per referral. No
experience required. All you need are computer and internet. Earn
handsome income from the comfort of your home. Hurry up! Join today.
Visit for details.
http://viewbestads.com/ref/MjA5NzYyaXY=

Money "Plus"
Is this Money 2008? (Yearly question) Why should I change to "plus" from 2006? The on-line sales info is written for and by children, it seems (as usual from M$). I'm sorry for not scanning the newsboard to get answer my question before I posted. So "Plus" == "2008", and a lot of people are griping. So, can someone in the know document the differences (objectively)? Right now the only think I see of value is maintaining the on-line updates a couple years more. Really, does anybody really think that MS's advise on budgeting is going to be headed e...

Limited User can't use Money
I've installed Money 2004 in hopes to clear this same problem I had with 2001, to no avail. I installed Money 04 with my System Administrator acct. It works fine for me. But when my wife tries with her Limited Account, she cannot get access. How do I get her access to this program and data? I've tried installing it in the All Users dir, but no help. I really don't want to give her Sys Admin priveleges just to use Money. Thanks to anyone that can help. MS Support has no info on this, nor does a Google search turn anything up. If she creates a new Money file, can you b...

Downloading trouble from TD Waterhouse into Money '04
Is anybody else having trouble downloading transactions from TD Waterhouse into Money 2004? I've been doing it for years and it stopped working on Friday when I was also having trouble running Money updates. Those now work but Waterhouse downloads will not. It tells me there is a problem with the data downloaded, contact the bank... I've been working with Waterhouse since Friday and so far it still doesn't work :( ...

help! Can't open money file
"money has detected you did not close your money file before exiting. Money now needs to verify the information in your file" When I click yes I get: "the email address or password is incorrect. Please try again." any suggestions? sorry forgot to mention: Money 2005 Windows XP "Jody Miller" <jodyemberly@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:wHc_e.75951$Jp.2009910@twister.southeast.rr.com... > "money has detected you did not close your money file before exiting. > Money now needs to verify the information in your file" > > Wh...

Void trans. Money 2006 doesn't recog.goes to same transaction/bug?
In my checking acct. I entered a check number and it had to be voided. When I try to to go to a new withdrawal, it starts with the number that was just voided instead of going to the next check, is this another bug? I tried closing the program and restarting but does the same thing. They fix this in 2007 also? Seems the more I work with 2006, seems to be bug infested and they want you to buy 2007 to fix it? Bruce I just tried this in M07 and M04. I entered # 2111. Then I voided it. Then I went to enter another new transaction. In both versions, It started the transaction by auto-fil...

how to write formulas in excel for money to days
I need to write a formula to convert a monetary value(given) and have it give back a value in days eg: $95 =7days I am very new at this and all of the atempts I have made are complete failures Not much information here to go on, how does $95 = 7Days,? Is it $13.57 per day? and is that constant? Assuming that to be the case, Simply put the dollar amount in a cell e.g. A2, and in your target cell (B2 for instance) type the formula =A2/13.57 You will probably want to format your dollar cells as currency to give them the dollar sign, and If you're looking for whole numbers of days, you...

Show all investments on home page
Money 2004 deluxe shows only the first 75 investments on the home page investment summary. How can I get it to show all of them ca. 250? Running XP home. Jonathan notice the word 'summary'........... >-----Original Message----- >Money 2004 deluxe shows only the first 75 investments on the home page >investment summary. How can I get it to show all of them ca. 250? Running >XP home. > >Jonathan > > >. > Me: NOT helpful. Money 2000 showed them all. Jonathan "me" <m@e.com> wrote in message news:0aba01c3822e$e145f270$a301280a@ph...

Money Pocket PC 2005 BUG
I just synchronized 4 weeks of my transactions from Money 2005 into my Pocket PC. Wouldn't you know it but the totals didn't match. So I synchronized the last 52 weeks and they still didn't match. Then I synchronized the entire file ( over 4000 transactions ) and the ending balance still didn't match. I started checking the numbers and found that the Pocket PC version doesn't ignore VOIDED transactions. It treats them as though they were normal transactions. This to me is a Bug. But not if my wife is using it because then she'll think we have less than we actuall...

Money 2002 to excel 2000 on Win98SE
Hi, I am a Scout leader here in Canada. The previous person in charge of our troop's finances used Microsoft Money 2002. I don't have any financial software. I was told there is a converter to take a .mny file and bring it into Excel. The file is from Money 2002 and I have Excel2000 on a Win98SE machine. Can someone point me toward this converter if it exists? I've found the converter for Money 98 but none of my searches have turned up anything for Money 2002. All help is greatly appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Gerry wrote: >Hi, I am a Scout leader here in Can...

MS Money and Quicken
As I try to be an realist, I bought today Quicken to be able to work in future with a money management, as I did for nearly 15 years very satisfied with money. I am new to quicken and very experienced with money and I think, money was the simplier to use money software. The price updating worked mostly fine and free of charge. In Quicken here in Europe, you have to pay for the update service, if you like to uodate international stocks, 2 =80 a month. And the updating lasts much longer. I hope I will get used to Quicken, but I would prefer Money, if they decide to make the updating process avai...

Money is Already Running #2
Quite often when I go to start Money I get an error telling me that it is already running. I had opened Money earlier in my Windows session but had closesd it. The only way I can re-open Money is to stop two processes in Task Manager related to Money. Anyone else experience this and what gives? There is a process(es) that under certain circumstances (unknown) won't die in a timely manner. I do know that MS are aware but are having trouble pinning down the exact cause. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.as...

Money 2004 communication error
Hello I am new to Money 2004 and while setting up my bank accounts when trying to download to my bank i get th following message. (An Internet Communication error has occured (OFXIE12031)) Can somebody help me through this so i can start using this program. Thanks Ken This probably won't help much, but since you are a new Money user, I fell compelled to tell you that a) there is nothing about downloading from your bank that is essential to setting up Money, and b) downloading transaction data before you understand how to use Money and how transactions are supposed to work and so on fr...

Money 2004 Service Pack??
Does anyone here know if Microsoft will ever release service packs for Money like they do for other products? The bugs in the budgeting application (duplicates, incorrect budget values based on estimated bill amounts) are absolutely ridiculous and it's driving me crazy. The learning curve is steep, and now that I've finally got this thing humming along I find out that I can't create an accurate budget!? Grrr..... They occasionally release updates via the Money Internet Updates mechanism. M04 already claims to be on update 1. Since almost everything in M04 is carried over from M0...

A Great Investment Opportunity! #6
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Fork It Over! a Ground Floor Unique Dimension & Concept In the Children's Entertainment Market... For More information http://www.kidseyeview.us ...

Money 2005
Money 2005 is no longer allowing me to access the program. When I try to connect online I get an error message that my email address or password is incorrect, or the server is down. When I try to connect offline it tells me my password can not be verified and I need to go online. The result is that the software is completely inaccessible. I have tried to reinstall without success. The problem with M2005 is that shortly after release a real show stopper bug was found and a forced patch was needed. Check your version in Help > About - it must be 14.0.xxx.1105. If it isn't you n...

Did money 2006 fix most of the bugs/gripes in 2005?
Did money 2006 fix most of the 2005 bugs/gripes people had? Below was my list from 2005 I want the dual drop down category box again. Looks like this one may be fixed by the new patch and a reg key. I will believe it when I see it. I want update prices manually put back on the right click context menu in the portfolio manager. Most of the items in my 401k have no symbols cause of the plan my company provides. The fact update prices manually has moved is a huge incontinence. I want a way to purge all the past budget data. Money 2004 and I think 2003 had a massive bug that o...

recover domain user password without the domain.
Hello, I have a client that has a company laptop, and he has forgotten his password. Now the laptop was part of an old business with a domain that no longer exists. What can I do to recover the password. I have access to the local admin account, but not the domain admin account on the laptop. Domain was with a sbs 2003 machine. You cannot recover domain password without a domain controller. If you have access to the local admin account, you can unjoin computer from the domain. Then create a local user account and let the owner use this new local account. "Don"...

outlook 2003 keeps dying without giving me a real error message
i recently upgraded from outlook 2000 to 2003. i'm now getting the following error when i'm done downloading roughly 1/2 to 3/4 of my email: Task 'mail.mydomain.com - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: .' there's never anything in the "The server responded..." section. once it dies, it seems to forget that it's already downloaded a bunch of the ...

Money 2004 #54
I am a existing user of MS Money 1999 and wish to convert to MS Money 2004. However the data of Money 99 does not automatically convert to 2004 and says incompatible version. Any suggestions pl. See the "mother of the FAQs" at http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q1. "Sivakumar" <sivakumar.sundaram@timesgroup.com> wrote in message news:42a001c3feb0$e50dec60$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am a existing user of MS Money 1999 and wish to convert > to MS Money 2004. However the data of Money 99 does not > automatically convert to 2004 and says incompatible > version. ...

How to set up IRA Account in Money 2007
I am trying to set up my IRA in Money. It is through a bank, so there are not investment type transactions, just the bank's own listings of interest. Do I set this up as an investment account or something different? For best treatment by things like Tax Estimator, I'd set it up as an Investment (IRA) account. You may never have any Investments in the Investment half of the account. It may just have interest earnings in the Investment Cash Account. This essentially wastes the Investment Account, but that's probably not a big deal. "Rick" <Rick@discussions.micr...

How to open workbook without hardcoding path
Hi Could anyone tell me how to open a workbook from another workbook, where both files are in the same folder, without hardcoding the path. I have tried code like this without success. Workbooks.open (path & "\somefile.xls") Thanks in advance Mick Excel automatically looks in the current folder, so :- Workbooks.open "somefile.xls ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Money 99 backup
When backing up Money only gives me the choice of my A drive (floppy). I want to back up to another drive but cannot change backup location. In microsoft.public.money, Ed wrote: >When backing up Money only gives me the choice of my A >drive (floppy). I want to back up to another drive but >cannot change backup location. Did you notice the "Please Consult Before Posting: Unofficial FAQ Available" posting? ...

money 2007 crashes when updating account info
Hi folks, I'm running Money 2007 trial on vista. However after I fill in my email/password, Money pops out a window saying "Updating Accout Info", then it crashes! If I restart the program I can login, but retrieving bank list failes each time and money crashes when I click "receive account updates from MSN money my accounts". I've owned money 2006 before so I think I do have some old information on msn money.Any idea? Thanks Kun In microsoft.public.money, qk wrote: > >I'm running Money 2007 trial on vista. However after I fill in my >email/...

Can I enter items in MSN Money and have it update Money?
I would like to be able to manage my checking account on MSN Money when I am traveling can I do this and have it sychronize with Money on my PC when I return? If so how? Thanks Kelly Which version of Money? -- Michael Gordon MVP "Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09dc01c4aaf1$ee8880a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I would like to be able to manage my checking account on > MSN Money when I am traveling can I do this and have it > sychronize with Money on my PC when I return? If so how? > > Thanks > Kelly ...

How do I remove an investment from the investment list
MS Money Deluxe 2007 on Windows XP. I can add and update investments, but can't figure out how to remove them. Any ideas? Also, I closed a previous 401k account after rolling over the cash to a rollover IRA account. But Money still thinks the mutual fund positions in that 401k account are there. Well, those funds do NOT show in "portfolio manager", but they are still there as far as Money is concerned. Sometimes I would get an alert saying that I have not updated the prices for those funds for a long time. What's happening here? If those positions somehow have ...