Can I show email and calendar in one view?

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

I am trying to figure out a way to have a calendar view to the right of my inbox, either in place of the preview plane or next to it. <br><br>Is there any way to do this?
0
ihparker

Hi,

you can only have the mini-calendar show up right next to the inbox. If
it is not already visible, just click on the tiny triangle button in the
lower left corner of the Entourage main window.

If you want a calendar or a list showing your appointments (as you can
in the Windows version of Outlook), sorry, that can't be done in
Entourage. You could open a new main window and have that one display
the calendar. In terms of functionality, putting the inbox window and
the calendar window next to each other will get you the same results,
but in terms of convenience or user interface, I realise of course that
it is not the same thing.

--
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP (Macintosh)

*** Please always reply to the newsgroup. ***
0
Michel

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered