Additional Exchange Mailbox downloads emails again everyday

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

Hi All <br>
I have a problem whereby an additional exchange mailbox downloads emails again everyday. <br>
The machine it is on is unique in the fact that the user is a pa and has 6 or 7 extra email accounts she looks after. So there is quite a lot of work  for Entourage to do. <br>
Oli
0
oli

email account settings #2
i am using outlook 2003 i have a user account johndoe which is on server domain.local all my data appears to be on local drive\documents and setting\johndoe \local setting\application data\microsoft\outlook and also more data drive\documents and setting\johndoe\application data\microsoft\outlook i want to be able to access all the same data with user (Administrator) on local machine .... i copied all data form \documents and setting \johndoe..etc to \documents and settings\administrator and i can read all the folders and contacts however i do not have the email account settings can...

Turning On SSL for Exchange
I have a FE/BE Exchange 2003 setup. I want to Turning On SSL for Exchange. I read KB320291, is it that simple or are there any items other then what is mentioned I should look at? thanks in advance Rick "Rick" <drummer10980@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1158930618.043444.24980@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I have a FE/BE Exchange 2003 setup. I want to Turning On SSL for > Exchange. I read KB320291, is it that simple or are there any items > other then what is mentioned I should look at? > > thanks in advance > Rick The article describes the process ...

can't fwd to internet email using Rules Wizard
Hi, I'm sorry if this has been brought up before. I'm not able to forward my incoming emails to any internet email using Outlook 2000 SR-1. There's no blocking AFAIK. If I forwarded the email manually (click Forward, type in the internet email), the recipient can receive the emails. However, if I automate it using Rules Wizard, the recipient doesn't receive my email. There's no error message returned to me, btw. I'm the Exchange Admin here, so where do I start t/shooting? THANKS. ,Sur Sur <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: > I'm the Exchange Admin here, so...

Exchange Server Information Store not starting automatically...
Hello, when I have to restart the Windows Server 2003, or when there is a power outage, etc... when the Server Restarts I manually have to go in the Services and start the Exchange Information Store. Below are the few entries that precede the Notification that the Information Store did not start: ***************************************************************************************************************** THINK I FIXED THIS PROBLEM AND IS UNRELATED TO EXCHANGE INFORMATION STORE Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7000 Date: 11/5/2006 T...

configuring outlook for exchange server 2--3
When adding an exchange server to outlook, outlook cannot contact the exchange server by dns name or by ip address, yet from the command prompt the pc can ping the ip address and and resolve the dns name of the exchange server. The error message says that outlook could not resolve the address. Have tried reinstalling outlook 2003, no difference. This is not common to all PCs, which are all 2k sp4. It is not a mailbox problem! Any ideas?? You've established that it is not the server so it must be the client. Any AV with port blocking rules? This would explain the ping and name ...

SBS 2000, Exchange won't allow me to change primary account
We've got an SBS 2k setup and have several email addresses (abc.org, abc.com, abc.co.uk, etc.) for each client. SBS was set up using the abc.org setup with the others as secondary addresses for each user. All mail can be received on any email address so that side of things is working fine. However, we'd rather have the primary to be abc.com. Unfortunately, I can no longer seem to be able to select a different 'Primary' account. The option to change is there and the dialog boxes allow me to go through the procedure and appears to have succeeded at the end of the process but if ...

Open mdb downloaded from the internet
....right click on properties and, if you have permission, tell windows it is safe. I think the information is stored in an alternate file stream, so here is the MS utility that lists the streams for a file: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897440.aspx (david) by the way I HATE GOOGLE GROUPS. Even more broken today: advanced group search is taking me to advanced web search. ...

Lost incoming email
I can see the number of new message arriving yet they don't show up in my inbox for at least 24 hours if at all. I tried the Inbox Repair Tools to no avail. -- Probie What version of Outlook? Have you checked the New Mail folder? Are you filtering your view in your Inbox? Have you checked your Junk mail folder? Do you have rules moving any of your emails? "probie" <noonehome@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B2B94CB-8D23-4A1D-B7EB-1F15796E42C3@microsoft.com... > I can see the number of new message arriving yet they don't show up in my > inb...

CRM 4 Email router problem
Hi, When testing an account in email router after creating the Outgoing SMTP connection, it says that the version of my CRM Email router is earlier than CRM Server version... What does it mean? Please advise. ...

Attachments in the heading of the Email.
Is it possible to make the attachments that you add to an email show up in the heading of the email instead of the body? I know it does sometimes, but I would like to all the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Shane The attachment icons should show up in their own area (either in the header or in a pane at the bottom of the message window, depending on your Outlook version) if you're using HTML or Plain Text format for the message. If you're using Rich Text format, the attachment icons will be in the message body. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Message...

OL2003: Junk Email rule precedence
It looks like the built-in Junk E-mail filter takes precedence over anything set in the Rules wizard by default. At least that's the behavior I'm seeing in some cases. It doesn't seem to be consistent. Is there any way to modify or hard-set the precedence of the filter with respect to rules that are in place? ...

Why have to run rules manually to process emails
Hi, I am running outlook 2002 on a W2K box, with all up-to-date service packs. Although I keep my outlook running, it sometimes does not filter out emails when it should. And, if I manually run the rules (via rules wizard), the emails are processed as specified by the rules. Why is this? (I am aware that sometimes, when outlook starts up, it may not process some emails; but this is not the case since my outlook is kept running). Thanks. Yan ...

Exch 5.5 - Outlook
We have had an Exchange 5.5 server running for years as a POP3 Server, and are trying to upgrade everyone to Outlook to take full advantage of Exchange functionality. After I switch my profile to Exchange instead of POP3, and connect, I can send and receive email internally fine. I can also receive email externally fine. However, if I try to send an email to outside, the second the message is sent, I get an Undeliverable message. The message reads: Your message To: 'support@glibix.com' Subject: Web Site Backup Sent: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:50:39 -0400 did not rea...

Cannot Direct Email via Mail Merge from the Outlook Client
Has anyone had a problem where the Organization Setting of Direct Email = 'Yes' and the Bulk Email service is running, but the Outlook Client still throws the popup warning that Direct Mail is turned off? Does something else need to be set? ...

3.0: Worflow Manager: Emails are not being sent when using a temp
I have created a rile that will email to the Contacts email address when a CST create a new Case record, the Case Stage is Logged using an Email Template. I understand that when using templates the To field is disabled so I have selected Logical User/Contact for the CC field. My test has been to create a new case and wait for the email to be delivered which it isn't. Then from Cases, I manually Apply Rule and receive: An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. Can anyone help me with this? Many thanks on advance. ...

Route In-bound Email
This seems like it should be easy to do...I'm surprised at myself for not being able to figure this out. At any rate, here is the situation. I have an email domain of "users.abcdomain.com". A users email address would be, "abc123@users.abcdomain.com". This is a new email domain, not one that has been on our systems before. So here is the problem, it's not just a seperate email domain, it is a seperate system all together...with it's own group of users. I went ahead and added an MX record to our DNS infrastructure which allows all of my internal users...

can't download my msn hotmail on outlook express
Hi Iam a user of MSxp and want to know why Outlook express doesn't let me get my hotmail e-mail, it just stays checking for new messages from hotmail and that's it for the rest of the night. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.publi...

email send with o2
Didnt find any answer sorry The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'oodododod@hotmail.fr'. Subject 'Re: lettre de motivation', Account: 'pop3.o2.ie', Server: 'smtp.o2.ie', ...

Backup of Exchange Server
I am getting following error while backing the Microsoft Information Store. What might be the problem. Backup started on 27-Dec-04 at 5:30 PM. The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Error returned from an ESE function call (d). ' from a call to 'HrESEBackupRead()' additional data '-'The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Error returned from an ESE function call (d). ' from a call to 'HrESEBackupRead()' additional data '-' The operation was ended. What are you using to back up Exchange? 3rd party software (Veritas...

How can I attach a hyperlinked object in a workbook cell to email
I've very limited knowledge regarding programming in VBA, and would like to create a control button whereby hyperlinked objects within excel cells can be selected and sent as attachments to predetermined recipients for action automatically, and get a response back when that action has been completed. the idea being to have the same function would be available available on every row in the shhet of the workbook as required, such that the control button could be copied into each row as required. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. ...

Connecting CRM to exchange
How? I have CRM and Exchange on separate servers. How do i set up message queuing? Or du i install the CRM exchange? Install CRM Email router for exchange on the exchange server. This shoul do the trick. Regards, Ron "Shakudu" <Shakudu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC43F4AA-061A-4803-A0BE-09E44E02696E@microsoft.com... > How? I have CRM and Exchange on separate servers. How do i set up message > queuing? Or du i install the CRM exchange? ...

Use general email with SBS2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01CAD69B.DA75D230 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi guys, I have the following case. The customer have a general email address = which he wants all workstations to have access from Outlook within a = SBS2003 server. Is there a way to setup this general email address ex: = info@MyCompany.com so user A,B,C can receive this email and been able to = reply using this email address only? Thanks! P.S. If I would not be using Exchange ...

How to replicate mailbox between two exchange servers?
There are two Exchange server 2003 (Exch1 & Exch2) in two locations with win 2K3. Those servers are connected over dialup connection using Routing and remote access service. All users mailbox is created in Exch1. But, it is need to replicate and accordingly synchronize the mailbox into Exch2. Could you give me the solution anyone? Try these links. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bedf62a9-dff7-49a8-bd27-b2f1c46d5651.aspx http://infoworld.com/article/06/10/02/40TCfailover_2.html http://www.xosoft.com/products/f_WANSyncHAExchange.shtml "Emon" <Emon@discussion...

Outlook 2000 can't send mail over Exchange 5.0 if OS is XP Pro
Hi, maybe you guys heard about this problem and could give me a hint: Windows 2000 Server (SP3) with Exchange 5.0 (SP3) XP Pro (SP1) or Windows 2000 Pro with Outlook 2000 Clients. I can send mails from the Windows 2000 Pro clients, but with the "same" setup I can't on the XP Pro clients. I get two errormails back, which say that there is a network error. But the network is ok (can ping and get the server shares), I even can receive mails. I assume it is a authentication problem, but I don't know anymore where to look at. Please help. TIA Alex ...

Exporting users from Exchange 2003
We have a production domain with windows 2000 and exchange 2003. I have setup a test domain which is completed isolated from the production domain, but it has the same domain name. Its used for testing. I have setup an exchange server 2003 on the test domain. The test domain has no users and mailboxes setup, so its difficult to do any testing like exchange 2003 DR. Is there anyway I can export users and mailboxes from AD and in exchange 2003 from the production domain into the test domain. This way would make it easier then just to create mailboxes. On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:41:25 ...